Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm
" I mean...-Holy moo in a cows throat about to slap you with the utter of milky justice???er!!"he ran behind Haruhi expecting an explosion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Val went and changed from her bridesmaid dress to her school uniform

Ah, but it doesn't bother me, I'll most likely never see him again, so ya. Not my problem  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kitt ate ur cookies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 am
Kiro looks at Haku and Haruhi. She then noticed what just happened. Kiro runs behind Haku that was behind Haruhi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:00 am
Kasanoda turned redder than ever before and started muttering in a jargon. "EEEEHH?!?!?!?!" He ran out the door and tripped on the carpet. "GAAAAHHHHH!!!!" he yelled in embarrassment.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 am
Val walked over and kneeled next to him

Kasanoda-kun? Are you okay?

Val's speech was heavily laden with her spanish accent, since she had just returned from Spain, and it made some of her words harder to understand  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:55 am
"Oooo...Even when I have no intention to..I still embarrass him..Even when I said I'd try not too...I'm sorry Kasanoda!!"he said running over and hugging him.  

Aqua Haku

Kitt ate ur cookies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 pm
Kiro runs toward Kasanoda. "You okay?" She said smiling bending over to give him a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Haruhi sighed. "Haku-san... I don't think you're helping any by hugging him...."  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm
" I can't resist hugging him!!You should hug him too Haruhi!!"he said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 pm
"Hello!" Serenity popped in seeing that "no one visits you" sign on the door "I'm sorry" Serenity appologized. "I'll try to visit more often. Not alot of people seem to come anymore. Kyouya will be displeased with the profits. Dont you think so too?"  

lyk_moo

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:10 pm
etto...Bosanova-kun you here?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm
Kasanoda stood up shaking off his anger and embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm here, and I'm okay... I never thought about Kyouya-san... Ugghhh..." he shuddered thinking about it.  

mintages

lyk_moo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 am
"Yeah," Serenity shuttered also, "I hope he doesnt come and tear us apart... but thats quite unlikely simce Tama chan may be the first since he has such a distaste for him." Serenity joked  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:36 pm
"Hello everyone",Mizu says walking into the room with a yawn."Im a bit tired".  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 pm
"Umm I heard banging and yelling from my room. Is everything ok?" Kairi asks popping her head into the doorway.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games