Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm
Neriande's eyes showed a look of pure laughter at his surprise, and her grin was wide. She swam up to him, and tilted her head to the side as if to ask, 'Well? What do you think?'
This was rather unusual behavior for her, especially around a human.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm
"Mellow..." She repeated. "I'm Aries. Pleased to meet you. What's a young boy like yourself doing wandering the beaches by yourself?" Her tail made a gentle ripple on the surface of the water, though it was unintentional.  

Techni-coloured BloodBath

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:21 pm
Knowing that he was accepted, Logic moved closer to the group and listened with close attention. Apparently the sea serpent and mermaid were interested in the human world, as he was. Makai trilled a happy hello to everyone and swam around the group, very entergetic for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:24 pm
"Your amazing!!! I never would have though you were a mermaid. I knew they existed!!! Jin said smiling.

"Likewise. I was banned from my home town for accidentally burning half of the city down. The townspeople threw me in a boat and pushed me off to sea. Unfortunately, my boat tipped and I fell out. I then woke up here." He said. Mellow was glad he had someone to talk to since he didn't know a lot about this place.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm
Aries frowned. "Oh how sad. But you're just a pup." Pup being the name of baby merpeople. "Do you have a place to sleep at least? Don't tell me you sleep outdoors."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 pm
"I'm glad you think so." Neriande replied, her smile as bright as her tone was cheerful. And that was pretty bright. "And your the only one who's ever said so." she added, her eyes seeming to sparkle with joy.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 pm
"Really? I would have thought a lot of people would be amazed." Jin said smiling himself. He started to get the feeling that he could trust her. More than that, actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:37 pm
"Well, I haven't told anyone. And for good reason." Neriande said, still smiling brightly. "Now, wouldn't they try to kill me if they found out that I was the so-called 'Giant Pirhana'?" she asked, shrugging slightly.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm
"What? Is that why you said you ate my friend?" Jin's tone was a little sad and soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm
"Yes, I've been known to eat humans. However, I only eat the ones that I find annoying." Neriande said, before adding, "I'm sorry. I likely didn't eat your friend...I think..."  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:49 pm
Sensing some hesitation in the boy's voice, Aries quickly changed the subject. "Nevermind. Have you ever heard of mermaids?" It was a dangerous thing to ask. But this was just a kid. Aries could see no harm in telling him since he didn't have a family to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:01 pm
"Thank you!!!" Jin went and hugged Neriande since he knew she didn't eat Mellow. "Now I know he's safe since he's never annoying." Jin said happily.
"Yes I do. I believe in mermaids, dragons, and many more different kinds of mythical creatures." Mellow was always into fantasy books and believed every bit of them. Even though his parents and friends say they weren't real but didn't believe them.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Aries smiled at the boy. What a chance she had to finally get up close and personal with a human. She'd always imagined a handsom grown man to be her first magic encounter, but this was good too. "Do you want to see something neat?" Aries rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her tail out of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm
"Your welcome..." Neriande said, holding a soft smile. She hugged Jay back, glad that he wasn't really angry or upset at her.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:13 pm
Mellow's jaw dropped and he went speechless. Oh, my, gosh!!!! THis is so cool!!! Your a mermaid. Wait, that means, I MET A MERMAID!!!" Mellow said loudly.
"Now I can relax and continue to search for him. Heck, he could be on this very island." Jin said in relief.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games