Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 am
Germany followed Italy's gaze to the man standing alone, thinking for a moment. "...I'll go and get us something to drink. I don't really like wine, but I suppose it's better than nothing. Why don't you go over there and invite that one over, hm?" He asked, patting Italy's shoulder as he passed him, heading for the food table again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am
"A-ah...." Italy nodded.

He lightly skipped over to the lonely man sitting so coolly on the sofa. "Hi!" he greeted cheerfully.

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 am
(( =w=~ *was writing a simpler ver. of Washington's profile* ))

'Callier' looks over and bows his head slightly, a warm smile on his face. "Bonjour!" he says to the Italian, "and who might you be, monsieur?"
Even though he was saying 'Ohgod not this guy...' in his head, by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am
"I'm Italy!" he said cheerfully as he pointed to himself like a little kid introducing themselves.

"Ah, anyway, you should come join us instead of being lonely!"

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 am
Germany made his way over to the two, offering them each a glass of wine, while he held his own. "Wine? Being alone is no fun." He knew that personally, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 am
(( xwx;;; Mrrrmmmrmrmmf. I have to got to bed. D: Gute Nacht. ))

Callier smiled. "Italy...I'll certainly have to remember that." he says with a nod and a beaming grin. He looks at Germany, but catches sight of the clock behind him. How late it was! "Ah, I would love some monsieur, but you see, I must take my leave already!" he says, getting up with a flourish. "I'll see you both tomorrow, I assure you!" he says with a grin before, just as elegantly as he came in, leaping with a great amount of force up to the large domed windows that make the ceiling and, with a curt wave to the nations left in the ballroom, disappears into the night.

(( =w= *tried to make that as epic as my entry without the use of glitter* ))  

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 am
"Thanks!" Italy took a glass and took a sip. "Ah! Yes, that's right." he plopped down to a seat next to Switzerland, continuing to sip his wine.
((Edit: )) And just as he sat down, Switzerland stood up and was off.

"A-ah....bye then!" he said. He wondered who he was. He kind of spoke like France nii-chan, but didn't have the same cologne smell. "Hmmm..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:09 am
She came in this morning only to replace what food and drinks had been diminished and what the festivities had left her to clean up. Not that she minded or anything. She just wanted to make it look good for tonight.

"That Callier....he's a very odd person..." she decided to think about something else. "I do hope my sister and Liet enjoyed their gifts..." she stared at the other boxes that still hadn't been given to their appropriate owners. "Those needed to be given out tonight..." she said quietly.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 am
((Merry Christmas eve, guys! :3 ))

Belarus stumbled back into the ballroom with a bag of mistletoe and a plan. She was going to put said festive plant on the top of the room's many archways in hopes of finding herself next to a certain someone under one of said archways. '..This is failproof...' she thought, smiling to herself. She glided over to the center of the room and spun. '..Tonight is going to make this Christmas Eve the best Christmas Eve of my-..' she stopped spinning when she heard her sister's voice. Slightly panicking, she stuffed the bag of mistletoe under the nearest table. Clearing her throat, "...Well, good morning to you, sister..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:41 am
((Merry Christmas Eve to you too. biggrin And Merry Christmas for those who are in THE FUTURE!! ))

Edward pushed through the doors, glancing about. He was having a hard time remembering when he was last in a ball room. Or any room, for that matter, as elegant as this. He glanced about in search of other guests, spotting two others across the room. With a warm smile after confirming neither were Russia, he strode eloquently across the floor. "Good morning, Miss Belarus. Miss Ukraine." He nodded to both of them. "How are you this fine Christmas Eve?"

Estonia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 am
Belarus jumped when she heard Estonia's voice. "..O-oh, Mr. Estonia, you scared me....I am doing well, you..?"
She was immensely relieved that it wasn't her brother.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am
((Merry christmas eve to you too ;3 ))
Liech sat at the table eating some fruits and random foods from other countries. She felt relaxed now that she didn't have to chose between two men. And she happily sipped some punch without a care in the world.  

Loev Bara

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 am
"A little cold from the trip over, but fine otherwise." With a warm smile, he glanced about. "In awe of the glorious room we're in. It's really quite beautiful." Noticing Liechtenstein as he was glancing around, he blinked. "Ah, good morning Miss Liechtenstein."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 am
"Hello Estonia, enjoying the ballroom I see" she said staring out the window watching the snow fall.
((I will be back later >.>))  

Loev Bara

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am
((Hokay. biggrin ))

"Yes, very," he replied, nodding. "There are very few reasons I could see not to enjoy it."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff