Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:10 pm
Kita listened to what the others say, each time the others talked he felt angry, but not at them but at himself. I really should haven't said anything... He looked up at them all apologetically, he felt stupid but he still spoke. "I'm sorry for thinking that you all were still close friends, I know Kiata had talked to some of you, or tried too, and I thought the friendship hadn't changed much...I'm sorry I really had made a mistake for telling you all this, I knew that there was a possibility that you all wouldn't act the same but still try to see Kiata the sa-" Kita stoped talking because he saw Kiata at the front door with karin. Her eyes were wide and starring at him but then her face turned into a fierce and angry expression. "Kiata-" Kita didn't finish his sentence because Kiata had ran up to him and slapped him hard across the face. "Idiot I told you they would start pitting me!" Kita looked away blankly, it took a few moments for Kiata to calm down then she smiled warmly up at everybody. "Okay number one rule don't pitty me, it's fine that I don't have my biological parents with me but I still have a nice family and home that I live in. Seriously if you guys don't want to be my friend you don't have to, I'm not going to force any of you, and I'll know if you're faking it or not. Well no mroe talk let's eat!" Everything Kiata said was with a serious tone except the last sentence. Karin looked at her worriedly but then shook her head and sat down. She looked up at Khousa apologetically. "I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 pm
((Um, wow Ky. I got nothing to say other then the use RawrG's equation. Khousa + tektek = really weird lookin girlie dude. o.o;; ))
Khousa just sat there and jumped when he heard the door open. He didn't like sudden noises. Well, he looked at all that happened and in a way, he felt sorry for Kita. Go figure that he did being as he didn't really like the guy too much. Once the slap landed, he flinched from the sound of i and then laughed at him on the inside. As Kiata wished for no pity from everyone, he knew that she didn't want it, so wasn't going to in the first place. He, he just gave the military salute and then took his seat again with a huge smile. Once he heard, "Well no more talk let's eat!" From Kiata, all he could say was "FINALLY!!!!!!!" He clapped his hands together once and said a small prayer before getting ready to eat. Then Karin came up to him. "I'm sorry..." He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and then stood up. "Please excuse us."

He took her hand and guided her to another area down the hall away from the others. Wat they didn't know is that he still knew his way around and bowed to her. "I should be the one apologizing. Im sorry for actin the way I did. I had no right. I was being jealous since you guys had her all this time and it's been so long since I've last seen her. Forgive me......"

Khousa

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

((*gasps* Rudrus (sp?), you changed your user to Khousa! xD))

Kita began apologizing, but Amaya just continued to sit and think. She was about to tell him to shut up when Kiata burst in and did the job for her. The slap landed and Amaya inwardly laughed. Served him right for saying not to pity Kiata, when that was obviously what he wanted them to do. That was probably his little 'seceret reserve', something he would tell them when he thought things weren't going so well. Playing the goodguy never worked out so well. And just when I really was starting to feel sorry. Amaya's lips curved upward at the irony. "Rule number one don't pity me." Amaya scoot her chair towards the table and positioned it for eating. Then she rolled her eyes at Kiata. "The thought never crossed my mind," she said matter-of-factly.

Turning to face the food, she noticed Khousa get up and take Karin somewhere into the house. He seemed a bit familiar with the location. Then she shrugged it off, since it had nothing to do with her. Amaya had to admit: she was hungry. And even though it had been made by Kiata, it actually looked apettizing. Looking over the table once again, it contained quite interesting foods that ranged to things she'd eaten since she was little and things she'd never even seen before -otherwise known as things Amaya wouldn't think of trying- and there were also foods Kiata had always been trying to 'perfect'. Her fingers were about to reach for utensils when she realized no one else was seated and she stiffled the urge to lift her hands. Stupid manners. They were always enforced at high school, and though this would've been the perfect oppurtunity to escape them. But for some reason, Tokyo High had managed to pound them into Amaya's brain, so that it almost could be considered a habit. Edeline probably was like this ever since she was little, acting well-mannered and polite. Amaya wondered what Edeline would think if she'd actually put her hands on the table to grab a fork.

Impatiently, her gaze ventured over her "companions". Amaya looked at Edeline first, the rich and civilized girl who had all she desired and acted in the most desired manner a parent could ask of their child. However, it seemed to prevent Edeline from actually acting like a child: the perfect example of missing out on childhood years. Khousa was alright, so far Amaya hadn't really gotten a grip on him. He was here and there, not really behaving a certain way in particular. That was okay with Amaya. Kishiro was... undescribable. He acted odd whenever he was in close contact with her, and something about him just irritated Amaya, giving her the urge to choke his neck. Kiata was always Kiata and Amaya liked her that way. She was just annoyed at being squashed and shoved together with her after many years apart. Then there was Domi. Her gaze rested on him, then shifted away. Amaya had the urge to glare at him, though she didn't know why. Not because she was angry; no, that wasn't it. It was something else she couldn't name that made her feel interested yet very disliking of him. Whatever.

I've got to stop thinking. It'll make this day seem even longer. Sighing aloud for whatever reason, Amaya tried to be patient and wait for the others to be seated. If they planned on eating while standing, that was alright with her as well. She was about to say "I'd like to eat before I turn 20", when Amaya decided it wasn't the right time to say something, so she bit her tounge. Still, it wasn't only her impatience that made her want to eat. The sooner they ate, they could "hang out". "Hanging out" as in talking, or sitting and muttering about the idiocy of the current situation. Amaya had no idea how she would "hang out" with these people. After all, hanging out didn't fit in her crammed high school scedule. For the past few years, the closest thing to hanging out she had done was talk to her fellow classmates during passing periods and at night when they were in their dorms. So she would do her best to "hang out". And after that, she could leave.

((Lol. My longest post so far xD))

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:13 pm
((Ok, is it just me or is this thing dying faster then a dude that gotten ran over by a MAC truck at 120 mph?))

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:46 pm
((Khousa shush! People are busy, it takes time to reply D:<))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 pm
((I was only makin a joke since i was bored. Dun kill meh. DX ))

Khousa

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:24 pm
(( do any avi's have noses? and im not too fond of the mouths. sorry for the delay. ))

Edeline was pleased that no more complaints were forthcoming. She spared Kishiro a brief glance of distaste before letting her eyes roam over the interior of the house again. The more time she spent here didn't make it any more pleasing on the eyes. In fact, it just made it all appear more drab and tasteless. But even with the lackluster appearance, this place has a distinctly different feeling then her own home. Edeline mused over this feeling, unable to accurate deduce its name.

The sounds of an apology brought Edeline from her musings. She raised and eyebrow curiously at Kita as he tried to explain his actions and apologize. Was he really so daft that he honestly thought that was the best course of action with no underlying meanings? She was about to make a dismissive comment about his lack of intelligence when it came to such matters when Kiata strode in and gave him a resounding smack across the face. Edeline backed a little closer to the door, not wanting to be in the path of the obviously furious Kiata. Although she normally did not approve of violence, in the current situation, it seemed rather appropriate. Kiata seemed to be taking everything with stride, putting on a decent facade. "Pity you? What benefit would that have for either parties involved?"

Edeline slowly followed the group back into the dining room, lingering in the foyer longer then necessary. She had seen and smelled the food on the table, but was still very wary of it. She stopped in front of the same chair from before, her hands instantly tracing the wood with her fingers once more, but did not sit. Edeline watched as the others took seats and prepared to eat. She eyed the food with slight distaste before focusing on Kiata. " What exactly is this," Edeline paused, as if searching for the correct word. "assortment?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am
Khousa

(( >D -stabby stabby stabby-))  

ThisAintItCheif

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 am
TehAwesomeKiata
Khousa

((AHK! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'VE BEEN SHANKED BY A LITTLE ADULT GIRL WHOM LOOKED THE SAME FOR YEARS!!! XD))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Khousa
TehAwesomeKiata
Khousa

((AHK! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'VE BEEN SHANKED BY A LITTLE ADULT GIRL WHOM LOOKED THE SAME FOR YEARS!!! XD))
[/quote
((xD DON'T DISS THE LOLI LOOK!))

ThisAintItCheif

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:31 pm
((Maybe this will go faster if you guys cut down the OOC Chat =.="))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:19 pm
((I need her to respond though.... >.>))

Khousa

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm
TehAwesomeKiata
Khousa
TehAwesomeKiata
Khousa

((xD DON'T DISS THE LOLI LOOK!))
((I shall will and just did. X3))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:29 pm
fading_death66blah
((Maybe this will go faster if you guys cut down the OOC Chat =.="))

(( lol. point.

so, edeline might get a splinter if she keeps stroking the chair like she is ))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm
((-sits down with crossed arms and one leg restng on the other. Looks at watch and waits for kiata to send a post that isn't ooc.-))

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff