Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:17 am
Hacks =/ Do you have any idea the repair bill I get after all those main characters come around *sigh* sometimes I just want to hand them the win and go to the spa but noooo got to be the big bad final boss, it's in the contract... Still, I get some really awesome moves twisted
The person below me was secretly sent to spy on us from "that other planet" eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 am
MOOOO..... I must warn my leader, The secret is out and the planned invasion from Uttertopia must wait!!!!!!

This person posting below me has a problem......
He/She is addicted to wearing their underwear on the outside of their clothing!  

MotherMoo

MojinR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:40 am
Which isn't even the creepy part! It has the be underwear of a female family member or it just won't satisfy my addiction! I need help.

The person below me is actually a 30 year veteran of a bunny assassination squad named "Furious Fluff Fighters."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 am
How did you find out? =0 it was suppose to be a secret!
The person below me has such a vivid imagination that they have a hard time knowing what reality is  

Azure Alexea

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 am
Well its fine for you to say that standing there above me to my right all clever!!! Ive gota look at a man in knickers every time I look up for the rest of eternity!! Or at least until this thread is removed!

Below me is the quintisential English gentleman preparing to meet the Queen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:10 pm
It's a good thing that Prince Orin is here, or we'd NEVER get in to meet the Queen!

Below me is a World Class Chef.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 pm
Thats right I don't like to blow my own horn but men have killed each other for my chocolate truffle cake.

The person below me has an inflatable "buddy" under their bed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 pm
Under? No right now she isn't!

The person below me has a fetish with the letter "Y"(Sesame St. must have been exciting for you!)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 pm
There's just something so beautiful about it ah Y, heart

The person below me keeps a skull named Bob in there basement to consult with in there plot for world power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Oh yes... it gives such good advice you know. it was given to me by the cat god... get ready for kitty domination!!!! *pounces*

The person below me has an unashamed need to be nekkid when people come to visit them  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

wiccan j

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Well i dress to please!!! eek

The person below me poses for playboy magazine...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 pm
my why word sure travled fast mrgreen well a better pic will be out next month be on the look out wink

the person below thinks the eight ball you shake and ask a question is the supreme leader of the the all knowing plant neptune (shakes 8 ball is the person below me wonderman) (ask again later)  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Of course the 8 Ball is the supreme leader... sheesh... you didn't think a crystal ball was in charge did you? *Shakes the 8 ball* "Is there intelligent life here on Earth?" Reply: "No" eek

No, I've never been called Wonder Man ~ when I was much younger (18-19), long before gravity struck me with lightening quickness, I was on occasion called Wonder Woman... lol Haven't heard that in many years...

The person below me harbors a deep abiding crush on Lynda Carter... (If my older brother were here, you'd have much in common) wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 am
AHHH! I've been outed! *runs back & slams the closet door*

The person below me parties with Jesus Christ's brother....Craig Christ.... (needless to say he is shamey to his family)  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Yeh!! Craig is such a laugh!! Why just the other day while Jesus was sleeping we creeped up and shaved his beard off and died his eyebrows ginger!!! Oh how we laughed!!!

The person bellow me is really the leader of a boyscout storm trouper squad  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games