View Results

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm
Damion jumped back in shock when Nanami bumped into him. How had he not heard her coming? He nearly panicked, but then he realized that it wasn't anybody who could or would endanger him. "H-hi, Nanami." He said, unable to hide the fact that he was out of breath from running. He looked over his shoulder paranoidly, and then back at Nanami.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Nanami looked at him for a second, she could tell her was parinod. "Ok.... Why are you runnning?" she said shifting from one foot to another.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm
Semi sighed and plopped down on the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am
Damion hesitated for a moment, then whiped his forehead with his sleeve. "Ummmmm. Ummm..." Damion grunted softly, trying to come up with a lie to tell. Biting his lip, he managed, "Well first I had some weird nightmare thing, then Zach's ugly face scared me away." He gave her a thumbs-up, smiling fakely. Then, his smile disappeared and was replaced with a dull grimace and he walked away, smoothing down his hair with both hands and trying to get his bearings.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 am
Nana watched him walk away. "Lier." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm
Damion gave a low chuckle, and smiled. "The nightmare part was true. It's just, my dreams come true, okay?" Damion did not turn back to look at her, but he did stop walking. He put his hands in his pockets, then looked over his shoulder. "And I'm tired of being alone. We could travel together... Is that okay with you?" He smiled hopefully, and turned all the way around.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Nanami looked at him, slightly suspiosious. Its better then being around thoes damn idiots back there.. "Yeah alright, I got nothing better to do." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 pm
Hear the music and despair…

"I thought we were gonna go find the others," he murmured, hoisting her up, his hand flashing to his M16 and then checking his Benelli.

Demonic Repentance

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:16 pm
"Alright, great!" Chirped Damion. "It's been a long, lonely trip." He added solemnly. He started to walk away with a bounce in his step, then he stopped to wait for Nanami to catch up. His happiness seemed renewed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Nanami saw the bounce in his step and smile walkiing after him. "What was the nightmare about?" she said looking at him ceriously.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:36 pm
"Oh yeah..." Semi sighed. "Starting with who?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 am
Damion hesitated for a moment, wondering whether or not to tell her the truth. He gazed at Nanami for a moment, then smiled and looked away. "I've been having it almost every night since the Flare. A monster, which looks like it used to be a wolf but is very mutated, comes out of the trees and my brother is riding it... and then it starts to howl... Usually I wake up, but every now and then I swear I can hear it saying my name. I know... I know that my brother, Adien, is somewhere and... Maybe he's been attacked by this thing or hiding from it. You see, we're twins so we have a really strong connection, so if something bad were to happen to him I'd know somehow. All I know, is he's out there, somewhere, alive."  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm
Connections dont always work... Nanami thought not daring to say it out loud. She walked beside him quietly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff