Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 pm
thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm
What.....? Oh er right............^_^  

Dagger1819
Crew

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:29 pm
It's cool that we have a small active group in the guild. Some guilds have tons of people but no one is really "active". They just come around once in a great while.  

hellhound9
Crew

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm
oh my gosh I just realized that I'm the first member on the list and I haven't even posted in here yet. (I feel so bad) [wonders how the person that invited me knew me] anyway I'm Maggie to people that realy know me (people on my friends list) and none of you are on my friends list so you will call me Toxic. If you want to know more about me than just my name check out my pro.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Welcome! ^____^  

Dagger1819
Crew

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm
hahaha, #1 and you didn't even know it. Welcome toxic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 pm
hewo there!  

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:55 pm
welcome! I hope xD this guild gets really active <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 pm
AHA!! I finally found one of my old intros!!! xDD *rolls across the floor*

Heya there. The name's Jerome. I also go by Jeremy ( how the hell did that ever come up? ^O_o>), Jerry ( That came from the girls I know. ^>.>^ ), or Jin ( Yahurr ). The rest of my name stays classified, so HA HA, BITCHES!!! D<

I just turned 17 not too long ago (damn, you guys make me feel too young to be here. xD ), and I'm a stupid Asian junior in high school with a GPA of over 3.0. I'm an anime artist and I'm not taking commissions unless bribed (hint hint. ^>.>^ ) Or you can go to Fated Image. *points to link in his siggy* I RP for fun all the time. And Jin very much enjoys talking in the second-person viewpoint when not necessary, thank you very much.

When it comes to my interests, I find mine in Asian cultural history and such, and also art. I'm planning to major in most likely graphic arts and minor in Asian-American Studies. Maybe considering writing if graphic arts is a bit much.
At times, I can get pretty musical, especially with my sister and our friends. Not like that, but I do have a tendancy to break out into a song, usually the chorus of the Pillows song "Hybrid Rainbow", which scares enough people at my school already since I yell that part during passing period almost daily.
I tend to have a bad mouth and curse a lot. I think some of you have noticed that from the Random Guild. ^>.>^

As I've said, I'm a stupid junior in high school right now. I slack off a lot, but do just enough work to keep myself from failing miserably. I should be looking for a job, but I should also be studying to get my permit. I goof off almost all the time, yet lend an ear to anyone who needs a person to listen to, although I barely ever say much at all, compared to here on Gaia, where I can tell people entire paragraphs instead of vocally with a minimum of one word per statement. ^O_o>
I have a naturally quiet voice, and according to my homies, I don't say anything when I whisper, I whisper when I talk, and I talk when I yell. Fo reals, yo.
I'm hella ghetto at times. I have a lot more second-hand stuff and most of the stuff I actually get for myself are my art supplies, mainly Copic markers. I'm one of the main artists for a school club I'm in. I'm also part of its choir, and it's pretty fun. I've done a few fob dances, which are stupid-looking but really fun. xD
My friends call me their fob because I use an accent for no reason when I'm talking. It's mostly because I'm used to hearing my Filipino 3 teacher's sub talking.

If you want to find out anything else, just ask me. If you just want to talk randomly, okay. I'll bite. :B  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 am
hahahaahah Jin xD so cute <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:49 pm
wow.. I've never typed that much in one reply, even when rp-ing!  

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm
welcome O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm
dotdotdot  

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Hm, Jin I'm sure I've found your presence somewhere else on gaia but I can't for the life of me remember where I've seen you.  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games