Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm
Sonia followed Christopher but stopped at a staircase heading upstairs. "Hey... someone's gone up here... Wanna go see who?" sonia looked at Christopher, her tail flicking.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm
"sounds like fun" Christopher said and followed her  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 pm
'The Brotherhood of Death Marks, a few years ago..." He started smoothly but then started to hesitate, "I... I... I lost control when I tried to shift into a dragon. So... many gone... so young..." He trailed off walking to the edge of the roof. "Because of what I did, they have been trying to draft me into their services. Then I herd about this place."
That's when he met me! Roho jumped in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm
Sonia smiled and walked up the stairs. She opened the door quietly. Sonia saw two people, a large saber panther, and a young drake. Sonia changed to her wolf form and walked out. She stopped in between the two, about three yards away form each of them. Her tail swished across the concrete.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Christopher just walked in not caring what they thought of him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:46 pm
Sonia looked at Christopher a moment before looking at the other two.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm
*Dazeray bit her lip sadly*
That poor guy...
"I...I am here because of a bad experience too. My mother and father despised me. They looked at me as a mutated, disgraceful creature. They were out one night and left me at home to babysit my little sister...," Dazeray quickly wiped away a tear that threatened to go down her cheek, "It was my fault. All my fault. Emma, my sister, was teething. She had bit on one of my schoolbooks and ripped out a few pages. I was angry and short-tempered, I didn't even know my own strength. I smacked her and she went unconsious. I...I had hit her too hard. I was so scared, I thought she might be really hurt. So, I called my parents. They...," Tears streamed down Dazeray's cheeks, "They were very angry. They ran a red light while I was on the phone with my mother. A Seimi truck hit them straight on. They died. Soon after, Social Services came and ook Emma away. I...I ran. Tonight, I was walking along the sidewalk, reading. I heard people talking about 'a place for special people' and I immediately followed. And, here I am."
*Dazeray wiped off her cheeks and sighed*
"I want to be somebody. I want to learn to fight and perhaps join this place. If I do, someday I can take Emma back. Someday..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 pm
"Well-tis a sad stroy it tis-but my full story is much worse. All those live I took... Heh, I even knew what I was doing then. I couldn't refuse though. I needed the money to survive." He said as Roho flew down by him. Arcaos hugged Roho, trying not to show a few tears. Be strong... He thought to himself as Roho layed down. "But... my story is one that shouldn't be a problem. If you wanna join this place, my team always needs people."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Sonia tilted her head to the side, her tail swishing behind her. She moved forward some then sat down again. She did this three more times. When she stopped she looked right at Roho and sniffed curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Christopher walked around the room and then looked at Roho red eyes blazing like the pits of hell "you.." he hissed softly "i know everything about you Roho"  

Wildear17

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm
*Kimo purred, but it came out as a low rumble.*
Join his team! It would be wonderful to have a place to stay with good food, and he is the only one I trust.
He is the only one you have met, doofus.
"I would be honored to join your team, Captain Arcaos. But would I be allowed to have a room to stay in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Sonia looked at Christopher. "Chris.... calm down... I'll restrain you if I have to...." Sonia turned back to her human form.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm
*Dazeray turned to look at the comotion behind her. A wolf was turning into a beautiful human girl, and a demonic aura emitted from a young guy. He looked around 15. Dazeray gasped. The girl had the ears and tail of a wolf and the animal-like eyes. She was unnaturally beautiful, and Dazeray immediately wanted to hug her.*
"Um, who are you two?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Christopher turned his red eyes to her "try me" he hissed skin going pitch black, bat wings grew from his back, a tail appered behind him, his fingernals grew out, his head bacame that of a jackal, he smiled showing yellowe fangs as shap as razors he then addvanced  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm
"They are Sonia and Christopher, Roho has told me mush about the demon and her." Arcaos said turning to them, "Harm Roho once, and you're dead." He grabbed Roho and put him on his sholders.
Good night. Roho thought to Arcaos and Dazeray.
"I would suppose so, I don't know for sure yet. I haven't been to the bed rooms yet."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games