Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Sends Rita Repulsa after you and steals the chair.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Casually walks up, shoots you, takes the chair, and runs away laughing maniacally.

Nighthawk475

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 am

I sing the Bandora song and then steal it while you were looking at me with a WTF face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm

While you're busy singing and not paying attention I pounce out of the bushes, tackle you & wrap you up completely in duct tape. As you struggle on the ground and Nighthawk looks at me with an even more stunned WTF face I slip away with the chair !

GoldenFraggle

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

But you're wrong, you slip away with a chair. I'm slipping away with the chair. And now I hide somewhere on my best friend's dream planet. (Not mine, because you need to find a way to beat me. On mine, I'm unbeatable.)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 pm

I recover from my cursed WTF Syndrome and tackle you before you get on the spaceship to leave. I steal the chair, throw it in the back of my car, and drive away.

Nighthawk475

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:06 pm

But, fail. It's not a spaceship. It's a portal. Who the hell's chair did you just steal?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am

ahh....

i think ill just buy a new 1.... *sigh*

--Forwardx3

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Since she didn't even TRY that eliminates her as competition. I find a portal leading to your best friend's dream planet. After a short search I find you hidden in a glade of tall flowers sipping tea. While you weren't looking I slip a sleeping pill into the tea. After you fall asleep I slip away with the chair and take it back through the portal with me !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 am

But, you over looked one detail: I don't drink tea. I think you just stole a random chair, from my best friend.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Skittles and MMs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 pm

*Snickers because I've had the chair the whole time*

*Burns it so no one can have it*

.....oh. Shoot.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm

*glances at you* So if you have the chair, what is this I have next to me? *sits in the red chair, before erecting a force field around himself*

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 pm

What you have next to you is an ugly BURNT ORANGE chair that I covered with temporary red paint. I have the real red chair which is hidden in a sealed vault at the very bottom of the Pacific Ocean !
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 am

*appears in the TARDIS inside the vault...stealing said chair and puts it in a place where noone can find it.... EBAY!

fire axel 08

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Ahh but due to the ever present computer glitch I find the chair immediately, send away for it and when it arrives I pay the mail lady $500 to hide it in the most remote place she can think of !
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff