Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:24 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Faolen
Owner: Lonewolf_eyes
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distant
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body style: Thicker/wider body, like a gypsy vanner/workhorse with heavy feathered legs
Mane style: Mane falls in front of face, covering eyes. Neck part is cropped short and interuppted by a collar that sits high. 2 short braids with gold clasps. Blue with black tips
Tail style: Between medium/long length, blue with black tips. Braids with gold clasp, same as mane.
Wears a impala mask over his head, mostly covered by his mane. The tip of the nose and parts of the teeth can be seen. Skull has horns that stick up through his mane.
Wears a fancy halter, black with golden celtic designs. This fits over the skull. Reins connect from halter to saddle. Saddle is black, english style. Foot loops are golden, as are all clasps. Saddle..blanket? is blue. Another fancy part goes from the back of the saddle to under his tail.
Btw..im terrible at describing things..so onward to the ref. images!
Reference image(s):
Total body reference/color ref
Mane/collar style
Saddle design/ref

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: blue/black
Tag feather color: blue/black
Hair/clothing edits: See References and Description  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm seeking to get Gvnega Tsuna Redone. I have already contacted Sirenz about it and she has okayed it. We'd both love to see him redone by the colorist that did him in the first place, cause Ende did such a FABULOUS job. <33 But guess we'll see what happens. x3 <3

User Image

Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Gvnega Tsuna
Owner: Inkume
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Robust
Breed: Kawani
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gvnega is absolutely perfect coloring wise. I don't want to change anything about his coloring or his accessories. He's really only here for a little hair make over.

I preparation for his mate, I'd like to sexy up 'Nega a bit without changing him too much. I'd like to give him a little more roguishly handsome and rough and tumble look. So I'd love for his legs to be edited with longer, ruffled leg fur that is neither too silky nor too poofy and with choppier/ruffled fur along the backs of his legs but definitely something that looks masculine.

I love the curly style of his mane but would like it to be longer over all and have managed to find a mane image that is a perfect blend of length and curl.. as the hair style is almost exactly similar to the curly style of Soquili. I'd love for his mane to be inspired by/similar to that image.

As for his tail.. I really love the sweepy length of the long type he has currently but I also love the curly style tail. I'd love to incorporate the curly style tail into his new design but I'd like it to be longer, draping on the the ground somewhat though it doesn't have to be super crazy long, possibly twisted up with cloth or tangled with feathers or something. I dunno. I'll leave the details of it up to you. I just want something that is going to look good with his mate and keep within the indian theme. <3

Reference image(s): [Mane Inspiration] [Possible Tail Inspiration] [His Leading Lady]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits: No clothing. Hair edits as described above. <3

*If accessories need to be moved or adjusted due to leg fur edits please don't hesitate to do so. You're welcome to tinker and adjust as you think is necessary.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Name of horse: Háidēs
Owner: Thalea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pariah
Breed: God
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes are the color of dark chocolate, and his hair is black and sleek like a raven’s feathers. His hair is long, same as his tail. Skin a mixture of gold and bronze, giving him an exotic air.
Reference image(s): Cape, Narcissus flower,Helmet, Tattoo

Default accessory color(s)?: Look at description
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: White with yellow tips
Hair/clothing edits: The cape is rippling behind him, in a black, purple, and dark blue wave, attached around his torso with an obsidian clasp, shaped like a narcissus flower. The cape from its clasp on the left, precedes to cover his left shoulder and part of stomach. Drapes over top of tail, goes behind him and creates a pool of fabric on the ground, behind his hind legs. Look at reference pictures for everything and wing it. Next to his left front hoof is the Helmet of Invisiblity (see picture -helmet )
Hair: His hair is tied back in a long black sleek pony tail. It drapes over the front of his body, stopping at the front bent right hove. It is tied with a brown leather strap. The strap is less than half way down his neck, before it drapes over his side. He has bangs, but they stop about the length of where his eyes are. His tail is also long; it is tied with beaten brown leather. (His tail will follow the long tail on the guide, but it will be less wind blown). On his left front leg, a black rose tattoo rests. (look at reference picture)

Background:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Mirrikh
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nefarious
eyes: pink
tail color/style: black and pink/ short and spiky-ish like the mane
mane color/style: black and pink/ similar like this hair here some going up and some down, with bangs. I don't want to it high so just spiked up
Reference image(s):X X
dy color: I want the body colored black. with skeleton parts errm peaking out random. Well it's suppose to be is coloring not actually his insides coming out Green vines sporadically around the body with pink flowers on them. The type of flower is doesn't mater as long as they are not huge or in large bunches. The hooves should be pink as well.
Reference image(s): x <- really bad ref color job by me XD hair is black and pink not white and pink though
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: pink, black, and white
Tag frame color: you pick
Tag feather color: you pick
Hair/clothing edits: I would like spiked bracelets around the bottom of his legs if that counts as simple jewerly edits  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Name of horse: Haruk
Owner: Astro Zombies'
Temper: Risqué
Breed: OC (normal breed)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): White coat, one blue & one red eye, see refs for black hair and clothing.
Hair edits would not be necessary.
Reference image(s): Wayward, Whimsical, Blathanna
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbow, if possible
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black & Rainbow
Hair/clothing edits: Hair, hat, pants, vest + shirt - See refs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote:

Name of horse: DaQiao
Owner: Spunky Dasher
Temper (one word for horse's personality): mystic
Breed: ancient/cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair color should be hazel dark brown while with flourish mane and tail.
Reference image(s):[1][2]
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shown on reference pic,it'll be great if the colorist will able to make the clothings or sash
Tag frame color: acquired to match with the pet
Tag feather color: acquired to match with pet
Hair/clothing edits: Hair edits - headpieace and hair. Flourish hair and mane, unstructured flow of tail and long heavy hooves mane as well.

Spunky Dasher

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 pm
CuterThanYou
Winners for Unedited:
4. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Ladies, please send Ende your $$$ and post your custom forms in the Custom Forms thread.

Ok.. O.O *HeartAttackLUFF*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Name of horse: Gareth
Owner: Summer Raven
Temper: Optimistic
Breed: Tribal
Everything should look exactly what it shows in this picture unless described below. <3
His main body color is a dark golden/yellow-ish color. He's got shadows of brown where the it is shown in the picture similar to Atties own brown color.

His eyes, although possibly blocked by some bangs, should still be bright yellow.

I'd like the face mask in the picture to be an edit, so it looks as though he's wearing it.

The beaded feather things on his neck are fine the way they look, but maybe just a tad smaller than shown in the picture when put on a soquili! <3

His side marking should be slightly smaller than shown in the picture, and not take up his entire side. xD!

Another part of the picture that I want changed is the Bird Leg Markings on his back leg. The birds are huge, and I'd like for them to be smaller, about maybe half the size they are on the example horses leg when put on the soquili's leg.

Mane/Tail Edit: His mane and tail are to not look anything like they do in the main picture.

I'd like his mane to be on the longer side, and straight like it is shown on the horse in this picture. But only the main part of his hair. Although I'd like the location switched as I'd like his neck to be showing! A few pieces of hair hanging down his neck next to the beads would be cool though!^^. The bangs should look more similar to this picture as to where it goes over his eyes, up to about the middle of his face mask.

His tail should look like it does in this picture. The same length and the thinness, but I don't want it flowing out like it shows, it'd be cool if it was closer to his hind legs, as if say this

Both his tail and his mane are mostly the same dark yellow-ish color that his body is. Although they should have hues of white and brown mixed through them, as if he had highlights. (see main body picture?)

And last but not least, I'd like for his hooves to be surrounded by thick gypsy vanner hair fluffs, like something on this horse

Reference image(s):
Main Pciture
Tail Length/Style #1
Tail Length/Style #2
Mane Length/Style #1
Mane Length Style #2
Side Marking
Bird Leg Markings
Attie
Hoof fluff
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whatever fits <3
Tag feather color: Whatever fits <3
Hair/clothing edits: Described above, mask, hoof fluffs, mane/tail and beads.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm
Here's the custom slot for mew neko's entry for me- I don't think she could find it.

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Alvilda
Owner: Teh_Sil
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cutthroat
Breed: Corsair
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eye color should be close to that of the Caribbean ocean. A very intense blue-green. http://photos.igougo.com/images/p228620-Providenciales-Caribbean_Ocean_on_Grace_Bay.JPG
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
Her body should be styled after an old time-y map- you know, the here there be dragons style. Something in sepia, with only touches of blue for the ocean, and color for any ships and dragons if you want to add them, much like this.
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
I love the detailing of this map, coupled with the little ships and Neptune and the sea serpent/whale thing.
The specific area the map should focus on is the Caribbean.
http://www.moonrings.com/images/caribbean.gif
Hooves should be dark brown or black.
A slight frown on her face.
Reference image(s): Besides those above.. . http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Azores_old_map.jpg
http://www.senorcafe.com/archives/old iceland map.jpg
http://www.bkkbooks.com/image/Old-Map-Indonesia-Maluku-Mallet.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Same hue as her eyes.
Hair/clothing edits: Ah… Here is where our price goes up, I think. XD
Her hair should be on the longer side, wind blown out to the right (NOT the templated style). In her hair, tied in, should be various brightly colored feathers, brightly colored beads, bits of bone, and other trinkets you think would look good. Maybe pieces of cloth in red and blue and other colors?
The tail should also be long and swept out behind her, with the same amount and same style of little baubles in it.
Gold and bone bracelets should be across her front and back legs.
In her ears there should be various earrings- long and dangley, gold hoops, studs... In gold and silver and what not. Antique looking por favor!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm
.:Cosplay Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Jack Skellington
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Curious
Breed: Nightmare Before Christmas Cosplay
Description:
Body: The entire body would be white, and you should be able to see the joints in the hooves and legs. They should look relatively cartoonish. Not realistic. And you should be able to see some black in between them.
Mane: Braided. White, the beads and feathers black.
Tail: It should be white with black streaks, and look as if it's blowing in the wind away from the rest of his body. It should be long, and residing somewhere by his hooves.
Eyes: Black, no eye whites. (Preferrably sockets and everything black)
Clothes:
The clothing style would be a horse-friendly type (no shirts, pants, etc.), like that of Hellboy's.
His suit would look as if it were a cape, with the Bat Bow Tie acting as the clasp to hold it together in the front. There should be another strap underneath the clasp, which is black (no lines).
The coat tails should be going over his tail, and should also look as if it is blowing in the wind. They should not be intertwined, and the tail should only be slightly lifted off the ground.
I would like it if he could have sleeves on his front legs, but they should only be part of the rest of his clothing by black straps that connect the sleeves to the main suit itself. The straps should have silver clasps on them that look like spiders (minus the jewels). (Kind of like a garder belt, if you will. XD)
The strap going under his stomach to hold the suit on should be black, and connected by a silver clasp that looks like a spider.
Reference Image(s):
x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Default accessory color(s)?: Gray, Black, and White (Though I don't want him to have a dreamcatcher)
Tag Frame color: White, Black, and Gray
Tag Feather color: White, Black and Gray  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Name of horse: Houka
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description: See ref for over all
eye color: bright blue ( 0e68ee )
hair color: Creme ( fffbed ) and Honey ( cc7900 )
hair style: Braided for mane and tail like the body color, a mix of small and medium braids mixed in with her mane and tail.
Pretty much it's mostly down to the bottom of her chest at least and whispy with a few medium and slall braids here and there's and beads with a feather or 2 hanging in the mane and tail.
the tail shuld be almost touching the floor.
^^ have fun and don't stress to much about it.
The feather color is all to your chooseing , same with the bead colors. what ever you feel might suit her.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Yumas/Houka.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Something with beads of many colors with at least 3 feathers hanging from it.
Tag frame color: 9cff9c
Tag feather color: White and Creme with Honey tips  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Code:

I am hoping i can do this... because i did not win

Name of horse: Doc
Owner: Toadies_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Independent
Breed:
Description: check the reference pic
eye color: bright blue
hair color: black
hair style: short as possible
Reference image(s):Here
Default accessory color(s)?: black
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: Blue and black

EDIT: I wanted to make sure it was understood that the "wings" on the ref would be a cloak...  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Set'sul
Owner: Capricorn Sunchai
Temper: Relaxed
Description: Black base, to start off- hooves should also stay black. Markings should be in a tribal-esque style in a violet color- swirls or random markings are fine; eyes should be the same color as the markings. His mane and tail should be black and streaked with thin lines of purple. See reference images for more details- nothing has to be exact, it's kind of open-ended as long as the colors are right. cx
Reference image(s): Other pets, same idea: [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/White
Tag frame color: Something that matches.
Tag feather color: Something that matches.

Hair/clothing edits: His forelock I would like like this and the main body of his mane should be like this, mostly. It can be tweaked to make it easier or whatever; basically, longish mane with a forelock that covers his eyes. His tail can look somewhat like the standard 'short' style, but a little bit longer and styled to match his mane.

Both mane and tail can have a couple white feathers tied into it.

His fetlocks and underbelly should be long rather than the standard kind (somewhat like the Angeni style?).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Name of horse: Diana
Owner: Soarin`
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kind
Okie she's going to be #EDCBF9 With a very light touch of white spotting over her body. Large spots and some very defined smaller spots (The defined ones will only be on her bum and they will be hearts)

Her hair is going to be white.

The ribbons and dress #D48EEE

The hair will look like this: http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/images/Wedding-Hairstyle2_img.jpg

The flowers will be a light purple.

Her tail will also be long and curly like the picture with the same sort of style.

This is the dress she'll be in: http://enchantedemeraldforestbridal.com/images/uploads/WhiteJasminLaceyTopSkirtSetOS.jpg

The only difference is I want the laces to show more then they do on the dress. I'd like it to be more corseted on the top.

As for her neck I'd like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25190318@N03/2740571623/ Except I want the rose to be 'real' and not a sewn on rose like in the pic. The coller will be white the rose will be a light purple to match the dress.

She will have purple freckling over her nose and her eyes will be a light purple. The pupil will be a darker purple.

Also the middle of her face is going to be a lighter purple then her body so the freckles show up better.

The hair by her hooves will be extra feathery and white. Her hooves will also be white.
Reference image(s): All Above
Default accessory color(s)?: Purple
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color: Purple and White
Hair/clothing edits: All Above n-n  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Name of horse: Hi Velocity
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dynamic

Main: Base is steely gray with cream underside and dark overcoat. Across his back are random rainbow leopard spots surrounded in black. Have fun with the placing of the markings. Hooves are black, with long, flowing fetlocks. See refs for main-color-ness biggrin Mane and tail are purely yours < 3 See below.

Reference image(s): Soqu Reference

Default accessory color(s)?: None, please
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice

Hair/clothing edits:

Mane: Something punky, wild, perhaps with bangs that cover his farthest eye and hang down around his face. You have free reign. His personality is upbeat, spunky, energetic and loving, so reflect that? Color is gold to red (see ref for exact color gradient).

Tail: Again, punky, maybe long, lapping around his ankles. You have free reign; do what feels right. His personality is upbeat, spunky, energetic and loving. Color is gold to red (see ref for exact color gradient).

Jewelry: Maybe some little plastic/nylon bracelets weaving around his ankles, in the same colors as his mane/tail or rainbow? Maybe a colored wire wrapped around his neck with a orange glowstick hanging from it? Do something that reflects his personality. Fun and colorful. I love accessories. Go wild!  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games