Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm
"Mizuki i am more than willing to listen if are willing to tell."Claire looked at Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:08 pm
Mizuki didn't answer and just stared at her reflection on the water.
"Can you imagine doing anything, and I mean anything to keep your family together and alive....?" she asked in a sad tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:13 pm
"I would do anything for my family to keep them out of harm why do you ask?"Claire said staring at a beetle that was borrowing in the sand. if only i could get away from this mess too She thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm
"Then you already know what it feels to do "jobs" as well." Mizuki said in a disgusted tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 pm
"Mizuki i dont know what kind of jobs do you mean. I had to do lots of "Intimate" jobs thats how i met ray he was the first to say no. Is that what you mean?"Claire remembered those times and how hard they were and how she felt every single time. Claire gave a shudder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm
"That's right....for 3 long years I had to do that kind of job. I'm lucky I don't have "it". she said still looking at her reflection and then having a flashback of back then 3 years ago.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm
"Mizuki we all had to do things we didnt want to do and regret doing to protect the ones we love. now come on i have something to show you but you have to do as i say and not question anything i say. Please it might cheer you up and forget those times. I made you some clothes so you can get out of those rags and tads."Claire got up and handed her the greens. "Mizuki we will talk about it later but now it is time to have peaceful time."Claire gave Mizuki and reassuring hug and smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:34 pm
Mizuki didn't answer and was still looking at her reflection.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm
"Come on get up we need to get out off this beach for awhile. Put these on and lets go i promise you you are gonna feel a little better."Claire was walking towards the forest."Come on PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Claire called to Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 pm
"I..I just need some time alone.....please....." she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:12 pm
meanwhile jack cut down tall grass and take a break."man this is be little hard be a alone."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm
"Ok but if you need anything you know where i am going to be oh and by the way Jack is out looking for more survivors" Claire left to go to the waterfall.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 am
sara woke up and wild boar run away.sara stand and walk to over but still very weak."WHERE ARE YOU BIG BROTHER!!" Yell out and cry out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 am
Claire was climbing the waterfal and when she got to the top she heard a cry that sounded like big brother."Oh my that must have been Jacks sister."Claire rushed to a unknown beach and saw a girl in the sand."Oh hey there are you Jacks Sister?"Claire said in a calm soft voice.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:22 am
~hic hic sob~ "y-yes i am but u know my big brother is."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games