Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Toni glared at her energy drink before chugging it down. She gagged as she finished and shuddered. "T-top of the temple....?"

Mind over matter.... mind over matter... Yuu grimaced before chugging her own energy drink. the can dropped and she doubled over, shuddering, but not spewing her guts. "t-this doesn't feel good....."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Aoimizu walked over to Yuu, doubled over as she was. "Are you alright? was supposed to do that...So!" Her bubbliness even more hyped because of the drink. "How good were they?" She thought they were great, forgetting that to normal Shinigami they were almost 'knock-out' level strength. "I saw the humans' reaction wheni drank one in the human world. Their eyes bugged that i was fine....I don't see what the problem was.."
{so everyone but Opiku and Jinji and Aoi are having problems. kk?}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Yuu shuddered again. "Oh.... s-so I'm supposed to be n-nearly passing out?" Another shudder. "Of c-course they bugged out.... you j-just drank a tranq for a w-wild boar!" Yuu was shaking... that was because of the coming sugar rush. "Y-you really shouldn't have g-given me that...."

Toni laughed. "Yuu.... you don't look so hot? sure you didn't poison her Aoimizu?" Toni was shaking as well, and she felt like she would burst if she didn't do something to expel the energy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm
(I'm not... Haven't drank it. That aside, it's not poison!!! And also normal energy drinks aren't supposed to do that... And you never answered Kazuki's question!!!)

Kazuki sighed and shook his head. "I'll take that as a no." He took a sip and sighed again. "Nowhere near enough. After all, those two are still alive from it. Not to say that it's supposed to kill them... just some lights out for them. Aoimizu, would you mind handing me the others? We'll have to substitute the strength of it with sheer numbers instead, as those two are still...conscious."  

Ogstrikezero

drac54

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Toni watched as Yuu collapsed. "Watch...... In five minutes... she's going to be walking around like a zombie..." Toni shook her head, giggling insanely. "I don't think anymore will just make me pass out..... " Toni grinned drunkenly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:44 pm
[Jiinji]
Jiinji sighed, and walked over to Yuu. He picked her up, and essentially slung her over his shoulder. "Kazuki, pick up Toni is she passes out. We need to go to the roof of the Temple... stat." He said, effortlessly jumping onto the roof with Yuu. "Meet you there." Jiinji said, executing a shunpo that essentially seemed to shatter the roof.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm
"Heh... I'm fine... just a little dizzy." Toni grinned before shunpoing after Jinji. "It would be interesting to see if a fight broke out." Toni had calmed down some, but she was still having a buzz from the energy drink.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
"Ah great. Looks like those plans are shelved for now," said Kazuki as he shunpoed after Toni and Jiinji. Great, just great, party bloopers. He sighed as he dropped down onto the temple roof.  

Ogstrikezero

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Aoimizu shunpoed after them, yet beat them to the top of the temple. She was on a double sugar rush. "You wanted the rest?" She looked at Yuu, Toni, Kazuki, then Jinji. "Another? I don't suggest you see me with more than my two...but they seem worse for the wear." She said that in like 2 seconds and was barely understandable. "Now what?"

{double sugar rush= 1 in the morning + 1 now}  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 pm
"I suppose I'll just have to mix you a collocation of sorts later," mused Kazuki. He made out a bit of what Aoimizu was saying but wasn't paying attention since the rest wasn't understandable. "You can test it first seeing as you claim that.... your drinks are... tasteless and yet liably poisonous." He sighed and shook his head. "Poor Yuu. I guess I'll have to give her some sort of 'medicine' to get over it," said Kazuki with a mischievous smile.
"You're not serious about-" started Fafner.
"Yes, I am," replied Kazuki. He raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, lucky her." Fafner went dead silent.  

Ogstrikezero

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Aoimizu lifted her eyebrow and tilted her head. "Wha-ind-o-me-i-ne?" Is all that could be heard as she asked, 'what kind of medicine?'. She was concerned, but she was 'rushing'. Aoimizu could be what you call OD'd on her energy drinks. She shouldn't have drank the second one, she had already drank one that morning, it would've been fine, but this one was max strength. Aoimizu's eyes were really wide and she was looking everywhere. She looked like someone on crack.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:52 pm
Toni rose an eyebrow and snorted. "What are you talking about Aoimizu..... I'm fine... It was just the taste I swear..." Toni grinned impishly, swaying slightly at a sudden head rush.  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm
"The kind that helps you get over things... in a quick and not very painful manner, though it'll feel really horrible for a moment before it takes effect," said Kazuki, still smiling.
You're evil....
I'm not, it's just continuing a oh trend for a friend.... Unless you want to try one?
Fafner went silent again, but it was an awkward silence between Shinigami and his zanpakuto. You're not serious.
It won't hurt you....
I'll pass. I'd rather watch than be on the receiving end.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm
Toni seemed to notice what Kazuki was talking about. She shook her head, not bothering to join in the conversation before laying down to watch the clouds. She felt oddly mellow, though she had a feeling that, at any moment, she could end up having a spaz attack and do something stupid.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 am
Aoimizu forced herself to slow down her speech. "Toni...Don't..lay...down...It..makes..it..go..straight...to..your...brain..." She looked pained, trying so hard to be understood. She gave up, then when Bakufu told her something was up with Kazuki, she turned on him. "What-Kind-of-medicine-I-Don't-know-if-it-would-be-wise-......I-do have-the-antidote-formula....like-the-opposite-of-this-drink....." She was still talking like a squirrel, but she could be understood. She was concerned about Kazuki, she didn't really know him. She took a wavering large step towards Kazuki.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff