Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Kae landed on his arm. "I just made her dive faster. She is a very good flyer."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm
Leon laughed slightly and began walking to the shack he called home. "I should hope so. After all she is an owl." He sat down against the door to the shack as the sun occasionally poked through the clouds in the sky. "So where are you?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm
"A hotel room." Kae said and then pecked Leon. "Sorry about that, Kae can't control herself sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Ardeo cowered in the bushes, watching Kae land on Leon's arm. Ardeo sniffed the air and whined softly to himself.
That bird has the scent of witch all over it. Arias will be furious, she dislikes that bird's mistress. I'll watch a while longer, maybe even follow...
Ardeo perked his white ears in the air to hear better.

"Where did Ardeo go?" Arias asked and winced as Ebony cleaned up her arm.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 pm
Leon shrugged as Sage apologised for Kae. "Don't worry about it. I can take a few pecks." He replied light heartidly smiling. "So how did you know where to find me?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 pm
"I looked out my window." Kae then turned her head all the way around to face the bushes. She tilted her head to the side sensing something there.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Leon turned his head to follow Kae's gaze looking at a bush. "What's up, something there?" He asked not moving from his spot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 pm
"I think Kae sees something, but I don't know what." Kae flew over and landed on the bush she was looking at.  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 pm
"He is following Leon, who left after I came. Here." Ebony reached into her pack and pulled out a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. "I was gonna spend the night out in the woods, but you look like you could use these." she handed the clothes to Dazeray. "Is this your only wound?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Ardeo growled and snapped at the owl.
Crap!
Ardeo jumped out of the bush and leaped across the grass, away from the owl. He landed a few feet away from Leon and shook out his fur.

"Oh...thanks..."
Arias put the clothes on carefully.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm
Kae let out a screech and flew after the fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Eva sighed with relief when the woman left the elevator. It must have been coincidence.
They made their way to their room. It was a large suite with two rooms, a bedroom and a lounge, along with a bathroom. He walked over and laid Evang on the bed. She had actually fallen asleep again in his arms and didn't awaken at the change in position. A small throw was at the edge of the bed which he laid over her. A note pad sat on the nightstand. He wrote a note to her ("Stay here -- be back soon heart ") and sat it next to her pillow. Quietly, he left the suite.
He stood at the door and stared at it while in the hallway. He felt unsure if he should make a spell to hide the door or not. If the woman was really looking for them, she would probably sense a spell in use. An average door would be of no suspicion. One thing that could not be sensed until activated however, would be a talisman. He took a tiny scroll from his pocket and unraveled it. He pressed it into the door and it disappeared. If anyone attempted to enter that wasn't himself, they would find themselves drifting in a shadow void until he released them.
Eva went down the hallway in a sneaky fashion. No one was around. He pressed his ear against a door and listened. He heard nothing. He slipped his fingers down at the edge of the door and found a shadow. He fell into the shadow. It was a dark place, but he could feel and see everything around him and beyond. Once he was inside the room unseen, he came out of his shadow and found himself in a dark bedroom. Two people were asleep in the bed. Eva saw a pair of jeans lying on the floor. He picked them up and found a wallet inside the pocket. He took three hundred of the four hundred and dropped the pants. He found another shadow and moved on.
He continued looting sleeping tenants for about six rooms. On the seventh room, he found no one was their but a jewelry box was sitting on the desk. As he opened the lid, the door opened.
Eva panicked and found the closest shadow and took off. He slid through what must have been an air duct. The shadow took him to another room. He came up and was facing outwards at an empty bed and sitting area. Someone was staying there but not a the moment. I better quit while I'm ahead, Eva thought to himself.
He spun around looking for a new shadow and found himself facing the woman from the elevator.
Eva's eyes widened, then relaxed and rolled to the side in a discouraging way. "Oh, you've gotta be shitting me."  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm
Sage saw the man from the elevator and she was shocked for a moment , but then quickly regained her composure. He hid ina corner but Sage had already seen him and she knew he was still there. She walked over and faced him. "Hello again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 pm
"No worries!" Ebony ran to Kisha. "Ooh, looks bad! here!" she pulled her head forward and applied a salve to control the blood, which began immediately. "There we go!" she put a thick bandage on it. "Any better?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:14 am
Leon watched as Ardeo leaped out of the bushes followed by a screeching Kae. Why di=oes this always happen to me?" He mumbled to himself looking at the pair and taking a deep breath. "Okay that's enough, you two. Please just calm down." He pleaded with the two animals knowing both understood him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games