Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:21 am
I have a link to the lyrics she used.

"Good 'N' Evil"
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/jekyllandhyde/goodnevil.htm

as well as the other song she used.

"When you're evil" By Voltaire
http://www.lyricsdir.com/voltaire-when-you-re-evil-lyrics.html

But to be honest I am not sure if I would count it as cheating... unless you counted it works her score. Because I know I just skipped the lyrics because they aren't important to debating.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:40 am
Wrong song draco on the first one XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 am
She uses both! We are both wrong! Well I am now right but before I was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:59 am
kirashimu
Wrong song draco on the first one XD

What are the songs, Kira? Soupy needs to know.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:01 am
I linked to the lyrics. Look at the first post on the page.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:40 pm
The lyrics where there for show! Decoration! The text was what counted not the lyrics, they have nothing to do with the subject, please dont DQ me for that, I didn't know it was plagiarism otherwise I wouldn't have done it. The text was great right? I worked hard on it, delete the lyrics and judge the text instead if that's the problem I wrote all the text myself and I spend hours on it and I really tried my hardest, if I wanted to cheat I wouldn't have used two commonly known songs. Besides, isn't it allowed to use examples in a text? Like when your preaching, you quote the Bible? Or when your talking about music you quote famous songs? Or princess Diana, you always quote "Candle in the wind" when you talk about her because the song was written for her, or when your having a conversation about Elvis someone always says "Im bad"

Please dont DQ me just because of a few lyrics when I wrote all that text myself
-whimper-
Here it is without the lyrics, it´s still great

Team: Demons

Why:
There are three different kinds of creatures in this chaotic world we live in; The Heroes, The Cattle and The Predators.
The heroes are the boy scouts, the little mama's boys who prance down the streets in tights trying to act all high and mighty even though they are nothing but delusional fools. They believe in the good of all mankind and think that it´s their responsibility or “Job” to protect the ones too stupid or lazy to fight insects bigger than them.
These little superheroes are the lapdogs of society, licking the hands and feet of undeserving ungrateful morons who fear them just as much as they fear the murderers and thieves the heroes are protecting them from. These “angels” with feather wings and a glowing aura of holiness that blinds you and gives you a bad sunburn on the soul are worthless warriors, they fight for justice, but their justice is twisted and based on nothing but lies. The fight for their ideal world, a little place stored somewhere in their sick minds where everything is perfect and no wars are fought, such disgusting images should be forbidden, they think love can solve anything and death is a beautiful aspect of life, even the way the speak is horrible, I, they, Them, yes your holy Azulongmoness, the forgive and forget as easily as they kill, unstable featherballs, they claim to be so good and gentle but one little push, just one, and the spiral into the darkness just as surely as the rest of the creatures in this little world of ours. If you stare into the deep long enough the deep starts back, and is their anything ads delicious as a fallen angel? Their souls are even blacker than the demons, the fight for their lords and questions nothing, like mindless puppet on strings controlled by those of higher rank. Tell me my winged angel companions, how come that you claim that you want only to help those in need and yet you slay even the smallest little demon just because of what he is? You would kill a baby Demidevimon if you could without even as much as blinking, now that’s justice for you huh? The talk and talk and preach to the masses but the know nothing, they are pathetic fools with too much power to handle, covering behind gods and light so no one will see how truly wretched they are, power hungry assassins who slay unknowing virus digimons in the dark to gain more power and then washes their hands afterwards. They are white roses with poisonous thorns that kills you slowly from the inside while we are the black roses hiding in the shadows, we might also have thorns but we will show them, make them shimmer with the deep red glow of death and strut them proudly, the white roses will hide it´s thorns under the white silk and sting you so softly that you will die without knowing that you have been stung while our thorns leave bloody gashes on your skin, is it not better to know the danger rather than be lied to, sweet whispered in your ear may make one feel calm and content but it is fake and untrue, horror leaves a lasting expression and it is such a precious feeling, because unlike anything the angels can grant you it is true, stripped of all lies,, naked and bare for the whole world to see. Nothing in this world, nothing disgust me more than the angels, they are like lights in the darkness luring you with them into the bog and drowning you slowly, I would rather stumble through the honest darkness and make my own way instead of following fireflies into the water like a mindless drone. They stick together, one for all and all for one, this makes them weak, you can love as much as you want to but on the battlefield there is no time to grieve, you have no time to hold you fallen comrade because those few seconds can mean death for you or one of your other friends, demons fight for themselves, we may protect each other but survival is the most important part of our life’s, and this is because of the angels, slay us like animals, call us evil and vile but when darkness falls and the moons rises in the horizon we all know that you will be the ones celebrating the death of our kind, you will honor the kill while some kid in the darkpit cries for the mother who did not return to him while we are the ones who have to tell him that mommy isn’t coming back, cause mommy was smashed to pieces by a blond chick with wings and high heels, who is the monster then?
I must say that even though I started my life in the digital world as one of the good guys reality knocked on my door rather quickly and it gave me a choice, go down with my ship or grow a pair of leather wings and fly. I’m still flying.
How could anyone doubt that demons are better than angels? We look better, we do, what is so great about feather wings anyway? They burn easily, they get all over your carpet, the smell when it´s raining, not like us demons, we are clean and we look stunning. We can help you make your dreams come true, angels always want you to work and earn things for yourself and turn the other cheek but tell me, when the bullies in the school yard calls you geek, hits you and throws your backpack in the toilet do you want to turn the other cheek to them? Or do you want for those pitiful humans who hurt you suffer? Make them pay dearly for what they have done? With a demon digimon that is easy, we are master of torture, angels are sadist, they enjoy pain and torment on themselves, they love to bathe in misery, love to earn for nothing.
We demons earn for control, world domination, power, all things that means the everything, with power you can kill, with control you can chose your own fate and if you own the world you own everyone in it, no more lost comrades fallen in battles with the angels, no more crying because you don’t fit in anywhere simply because you are a virus.. no.. they rules could change.
Demons have the right to take revenge, all our lives we suffer for what we are even though we cannot help the way we were created, we are shunned, chased out of the social circle by the so called “good” digimons but that is fine, for we are the lucky ones, we see the world as it is, filled with suffering and fake smiles, instead of seeing a fantasy we see truth. Have you ever wondered why all angels wear helmets that covers their eyes? It´s because they deceive others, they can’t show their eyes because those pretty blue orbs are filled with lies and they don’t want the world to know. Demons may lie but you know we do, we won’t ever turn on you “suddenly” because everyone knows a demon cannot be trusted, it hurts more when you are betrayed by someone you think you can trust, a true friend stabs you in the front right?
Another reason why demons are better than angels is this, we are stronger, send a Seraphimon against a Lucemon and the little birdie is dead within minutes, every great demon digimon in history has been killed by numerous digimons, tamed digimons working in large groups, which means that a demon digimon can only be killed by dozens of normal digimons and an angel digimon can be killed by one single normal digimon, we are, without a doubt, stronger, faster, wiser and better.
They hide in their pretty palace with goblets of crystal and huge dining halls, but that’s is fine, we´ll sit in the dark castles and know that we are the superior ones, because when this world falls down and they cant have their luxury and petty bubble baths they will die but we will survive because we are the Evil and nothing can ever destroy us. We.Are.The.Best
We are better than good, better than angels, better than anyone, stronger than anyone. Evil is better, cause it´s nicer

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Don't whimper! You are evil. So some self respect. biggrin

Also just for fun I will argue with you, sort of, I will just present the other side to be fair. Since I did say something similar, only smaller because I don't waste text.

In all fairness you should have sourced your songs. If you did that then we know it isn't yours and it isn't plagiarism.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:55 pm
I dont wanna argue about this Im so nervous Im shaking!
-shiver-
And I didn't think it was necessary, everyone knows those songs, even my cousin knows them and he hates that kind of music

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:08 pm
I don't want to argue about this either, I am on the wall for this. I don't want you to win so I may win so I want you to be DQed but I also think that if he didn't use the songs as part of his choice on who won then you should win because you earned it.

Anyways I am done. I just think it is fair for both sides to be present. Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm
I have come to a conclusion.
I have also done the same where I have took a song and changed it. And if I did that, I think Pummel deserves the same. I didn't site the location either. But, it seems you all would like to decide our winner. Alright then. I'll let you decide. The winner is either: Pummel or Tigerx81 the person next in line for the win. Who would you have win, I don't know.

Teh Soupreme

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Everyone makes mistakes.

I voted Pummel  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:42 pm
I also vote for Pummel. I don't think the song added anything to her argument, which was pretty good, so she should get it.  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:50 pm
kirashimu
Everyone makes mistakes.

I voted Pummel

pummel and kira please dont sing it xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:22 pm
I vote pummel sorry tiger  

Rasphere

450 Points