Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Spicy Chicken Craze! (Art is up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jchiquilin93

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm
Happy Early Birthday!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Pummel_musss
It´s my birthday tomorrow!!!
I want the world to know it biggrin

Happy early brithday!  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am
Happy birthday!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:03 am
Thank you, thank you heart
I got a lot of DVD´s today, and in a few hours the rest of the family will come over and bring me lots and lots of presents! yay xd

Little Pinch of Ginger

dheven

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:51 am
Happy Birthday!

( In your color font wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 am
Pummel_musss
I got a lot of DVD´s today, and in a few hours the rest of the family will come over and bring me lots and lots of presents! yay xd

Happy birthday pummel I might make you something later if my laptop stops sucking  

ilinkzeldi

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:51 am
Pummel_musss

Happy birthday smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 am
Name:
Flaming Kokatorimon at the beach, a romantic dinner for two or more

Ingredients:

The Kokatorimon
9 potatoes,1 can of beans, navy, pinto and black for the best flavor , 9 long island sausages, 2 t salt, 3 t onion powder, 2 t paprika, 2 t ground cumin, 4 tomatoes, 3 t ground pepper, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 large onion, 2 t Cayan pepper, 400 g chicken, 4 dl water, 2 t cinnamon, 1 t sugar, 1 fresh chili pepper, 1 t dry chili powder, 2 Quetzalmon scales, 5 lalamon leaves, One Burgermon special bread for digimons, ketchup, 2 t butter, one litre of Bullmon milk

Gravy
One litre of Pegasusmon milk, Blossomon oil, one packet of butter, 3 Biyomon eggs (With no chicks in it), 5 t dried tarragon, 5 fresh Mushromon mushrooms, 2 t Floramon flower pollen, 2 t Palmon flower pollen, one bag of flour, 3 t dried cress, 3 t salt, 1 t black pepper, 1 lemon, 1 orange, 1 whole salmon, shrimp-octopus-crab in marinade

Salmon-
7 t paprika, 2 t chili, 7 g salt, 1 glass of white vine, 1 lemon, 1 t pepper, 3 t dill, 3 fresh tarragon leaves, 2 fresh Lilamon petals, 1 dl Saberdramon feather-oil

Shrimps and crab in marinade-
23 shrimps, 2 adult Data ocean crabs, 1 small octopus, 3dl blossomon oil, 4 t paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, one lemon
Chestnut Mussels
6 medium-sized mussels, 12 chestnuts, 1 t lemon juice, water, 6 dried chili seeds, 6 t Numemon slime

Decoration
12 rasberries, cotton candy, star-thrower

Drink
Softice, red food colour, coco, heartshaped sprinkle

Recipe:
Hello and thank you for reading Kaya´s cookbook.
Today’s recipe is Flaming Kokatorimon on the beach, a new recipe but also a delicious dish that is not only hot but so spicy that your tongue will fall off, but believe me, it is worth it.

The Kokatorimon
Step 1. Preparing the chicken
Take the chicken and chop it into several small square pieces then put the meat in a pan along with 4 dl water, give the pan to your own or a wild Meramon and have him warm it up until the water boils. Add 2 t of cinnamon to the water along with 2 t paprika, 2 t ground cuming, 2 t salt, 3 t onion powder and 2 t Cayan pepper when the water is boiling.

Step 2. Mashed potatoes
Find 9 medium sized potatoes and out them in a pot filled up with water, let them boil until they are done. Boil and prepare 1 can of beans, navy, pinto and black for the best flavor, they must not be overcooked, add the 9 sausages to the beans and let them boil aswell. When the potatoes are ready put them in a blender, blend for approximately 8 seconds and put the mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Add 3 t ground pepper, 4 dl water, one litre of Bullmon milk, 2 t cinnamon, 1 t sugar, , 1 t dry chili powder and 2 t melted butter, mix it all together and leave it to rest while you prepare the decoration.

Step 3. Preparing the decoration
Take the 4 tomatoes and boil them until the skin peels off then blend them and put the results in a small bowl before you mix it with a few drops of ketchup. Chop the onion into small squares and press 5 cloves of garlic, then add them to the mashed potatoes along with the spicy chicken pieces. Pound 2 Queltzalmon scales into fine powder and put it to the side. Take the mashed potatoes and place it on a large plate, shape it as a Kokatorimon.

Step 4. The final touch
Place the 9 long island sausages at the Kokatorimons butt to mimic the real digimons tail-feathers and places the Lalamon leaves on the digimons head to act as head feathers, cut the Burgermon bread into a beak and place it on the potato chickens face then pour the tomato juice over the birds back and you are done.

The Gravy

Step 5. The Gravy
Put a pot on the stove and turn it on. Pour one litre of Pegasusmilk into the pot, other kinds of milk can be used but Pegasusmon milk will give the gravy a better flavor. Take the Biyomon eggs and extract only the yolk, pour it into the warm milk while you stir frequently. Melt 20 g butter and pout it into the mix along with 5 t dried tarragon and 40 g flour, mix it well before you add the final 3 t cress, 3 t salt and 1 t black pepper.

Step 6. Juice
Press the orange and the lemon and pour 1 dl of the mixed juice into the gravy.

Step 7. Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger- Mushroom, Mushroom!
Pour some Blossomon into a pan along with 20 g butter. Place the 5 Mushromon mushrooms on the pan and sprinkle them with 2 t Floramon flower pollen and 2 t Palmon flower pollen.

Step 8. SalmonRinse a boneless salmon and rub 1 dl Saberdramon oil into the scales, then sprinkle the fish with a mix of 7 t paprika, 2 t chili, and 6 g salt. Open the fish and pour 1 glass of wine into it´s stomach, add 1 t pepper and 3 t dill, 3 fresh tarragon leaves and 2 fresh Lilamon petals before you close the fish, drip a few drops of lemon onto the fish before you give it to an Agumon, have him grill the fish until it´s crispy and brown. Now take the grilled salmon and chop it to pieces.

Step 9. Shrimps and crab in marinade
Crack 2 adult Data ocean crabs open and take out the flesh, take the flesh and 23 shrimps and put them in a plastic bag. Chop the tendrils of one small octopus to tiny pieces and put them in the bag as well. Pour 3dl Blossomon oil and 4 t paprika into the bag and shake it thoroughly. Press 3 cloves of garlic and a lemon and add them as well. Shake the bag once more and you’re Shrimps and crab in marinade is done.

Step 10. Pouring it
Put the Shrimps and crab in marinade into the gravy along with the mushrooms and re-heat it all, then pour the gravy onto the plate around the mashed potatoes.
Decoration

Step 11. Mussels
Boil 6 medium sized mussels for about 5 minutes before you crack the shells open and place 2 chestnuts in each mussel. Pound 6 dried chili seeds to powder and sprinkle the open mussels with it before you pour a tiny amount of lemon juice into the shell. Put a spoonful of Numemon slime on top of each open mussel and place the 6 mussels around the Kokatorimon, the gravy must not “drown” The mussels

Step 12. The final touch
Take 12 raspberries and place them in a heart shaped form somewhere on the Kokatorimon, place a little cotton candy on top aaaaand… your done!
We suggest that you mix a little Softice with some red food colour and pour some cold coco over it and serve it as a drink to go with the food.
Bon appetite!

User Image

Little Pinch of Ginger

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm
How many partners do you have Pummel?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:53 pm
Quite a few ninja  

Little Pinch of Ginger

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Winner is Pummel XD She wins a Tyrannomon!

Zeldi came in second, but there is no second place prize XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:24 pm
Yay! I´ve always wanted a tyrannomon biggrin Thank you!  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 pm
do i need to claim my augmon? if so i do biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 pm
......this guild is so dead ATM.....  

Rasphere

450 Points