Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:34 pm
*Eztli was about to comment that his wings wouldn't have actually harmed her, until something stopped him*

???: "Where am I? I'm cold...

*The voice belonged to a small child, and was difficult to exactly pinpoint the direction it came from... it was distant, barely audible*

???: "Moooommy? Mommy, where are you? I'm so cold, I want to go home, mommy."

Eztli: "What the hell is that...? A kid?"

???: "Is someone there? Hello? I'm lost..."

Eztli: "Hey, Rosemary.. do you hear that?"

- - - - -

*GL just shrugged meekly, as Thas finished up calming his mind.*

GL: "I'm... You know, I'm still not sure I can do it. Killing this mage I mean. I mean, demons have attacked us before yeah.. but killing them was out of defense.... I suppose in a way, this is also defense, since if I don't do this, my curse will just keep going."

"Still.. it feels odd, being on the offense like this. Actually hunting down one of these mages..."

*The reaper gripped the handle of the sword he brought with him, Dieamos' flesh still pulsing. It was very much a living weapon, a few eyes opening up on the handle and staring at GL for a moment with a concerned expression*

GL:... "And this weapon is... just freaky."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:08 pm
Hmm... *She was trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.* It could be a creature trying to lure uz in for dinner. *Eventually she found something she thought could be it. She stuck her head out of the tunnel they were in and said.* Eztli und I are going to check on zomething in zis tunnel... *She volunteered the fire angel without asking him if he wanted to investigate...If she was going to check it out, it sure wasn't going to be by herself.* You should know vhat to do eef we're not back in a few minutes. *She moved back in and pointed out where she thought it was coming from.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:14 pm
Inazuma glanced down at the dagger and nodded.

"Yeah... that is a pretty freaky thing you've got there..."

She glanced up and met GL's eyes.

"Why don't you put that thing away for now and use your scythe? You're more familiar with that anyways"

The lightening angel understood that he wasn't having troble with the weapon, but rather the mission that the dagger was crafted for. The fact that he kept it out wasn't helping with his mood though, so perhaps by putting the thing away he would be able to get his mind off of the ordeal for a little while.

She nodded at Rosemary's indirect command to get ready if anything happens and stood up.

"For the time being GL, just focus on the present... it's more um... immeadiate."

She stuck her tongue out and offered him ahelping hand up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:25 pm
Thas: "Be careful, you two"

???: "Somebody help me, I want my mommy!"

Eztli: Over here, Rosemary... Oh dear God.

*Eztli kneeled in front of a small crumpled form, that was half-buried in the mud. It moved a little, as if trying to free itself from the muck in the tunnel.*

Eztli: "It's... a baby? What the hell did they do to it!?"

Jacob: Eztli, what did you just say?!

*Eztli went to scoop up the poor thing, just as Jacob sent him that thought*

Eztli: It's somebody's kid, it's all torn up and... s**t!

Jacob: GET AWAY FROM IT, NOW! "Get down from there!"

*Eztli didn't react fast enough, and the small infant suddenly threw up on him... the angel yelled in pain, as the vomit was actually acid, burning at his cloth and flesh. He threw the thing against the tunnel wall*

Eztli: "ARGH! s**t! IT PUKED ON ME!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:56 pm
Don't touch it! *Rosemary said as Eztli went to scoop up the baby, so he stopped. She would have gone off on him about touching things in Ni'Jitogrimiz he's not sure about, but Jacob told them to get away from the thing and it...puked on him.*

Can I shoot it? *She asked Jacob, mostly because she wasn't sure if it would blow up on them if she did anything. Jacob didn't hesitate to answer. She pushed Eztli aside and aimed at the abandoned. No sooner than she was about to pull the trigger, than it started crying loudly. She took a step back and put her hand on the wall as a compromise to ending up on her knees with her hands to her ears. It was loud enough that her head felt like it would split open. Did her ears just pop?*

*The next thing she knew the baby was right on her and flying like some creature right out of a horror movie. She stuck the barrel in it's mouth and fired. It's lovely head exploded and she ended up with blood and much less nice things sprayed all over her. The thing fell and she waited to see if it would move again.*

*Her ears were still ringing. She wanted to check if they were bleeding, but she couldn't with all the blood on her. It would be futile. She tapped her knuckle against the wall and heard nothing... temporarily deaf...She put more of her weight on the wall and kept an eye on the thing lying at her feet... zat vaz loud. ...Probably how I'd imagine a vampire baby to be...an enhancement of baby strengths, she thought to herself. *

*Vaguely she began to wonder what happened to Eztli and glanced at where she thought he was. She knew she pushed him aside, but wasn't sure exactly how hard.*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:02 pm
Inazuma was already on her feet and ready to attack the weird baby thing when It screached. She staggered backwards and covered her ears with her hands, totally unexpecting the thing to be that loud. When Rosemary blew the thing up another realization dawned on her.

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:11 pm
*Thas ripped off parts of his robes to use as make shift ear plugs... unfortunately, poor Eztli and GL would have to suffer through the noise. They had no actual ears.*

*Eztli meanwhile, had stumbled out of the tunnel, and was hovering awkwardly. The acid had done it's damage, one of his hands clutching his burnt chest. His eyes widened at something behind Rosemary... never a good sign*

*Dozens more, their limbs ending in sharp looking spikes, some of their eyes sewn shut... others were wide open, black dead orbs that stared unblinkingly. Their cries became an unholy cacophony of noise, sharp teeth spilling out acid and chilling howls that sounded like distorted children.*

Jacob: "Damned Abaondoned. Get down from there, you two! Kessie! WAIT! DAMN IT!"

- - - - -

*As Kessie fled, far into the tunnel, a section broke apart in front of her. Several of the mutilated looking infants hovered before her.*

Abandoned: "Mommy wants you... She called for you. Mommy sent us to bring you to her..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:31 pm
*Jacob's spoken command went on deaf's ears. Rosemary was actually laughing in their heads because she knew that if her ears were working properly at that very moment, she'd be writhing on the ground from just that sound. Of course she knew she didn't have much time before her ear drums healed, she could already her a slight buzz which was their screams.* I can't hear a damn thing!

*She would have loved to slam her fist into the wall to collapse the tunnel, but it had a steep slope so if it worked at all, a lot of it would have ended down bellow with the others. She ran to the edge of that tunnel and dropped bellow. Then she could hear perfectly again; from a slight buzz to the whole thing. She covered her ears, but that didn't help much. She soon realized she was on the floor and wasn't ever aware of falling. Such loud noise. She couldn't stand it with such sensitive ears.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:42 pm
(("LOUD NOISES!" quote from local radio station bumps))

After helping Rosemary to a standing position, Inazuma wasted no time in stuffinf the make-shift earplugs into her ears. She then set about attacking the little baby demons in her usual fashion, but while being carefull of the acid.

At one point some such liquid splashed on her arm, forcing her to drop her sword as it ate into her flesh.

Ow! Damnit! We need to get out of here!

((I'll make a seperate post for Kessie when I'm less tired. ;_ wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:24 pm
*As Eztli was using powerful bursts to eliminate some of the threat, and Jacob raising the bones of the dead for quick shields, Thas scooped up Rosemary with his tendrils. If she wanted back on her feet, he'd let her go.*

Thas: That seems like sound advice to me, Inazuma! Which way?

*The tunnel that Kessie had ran off into seemed like the best bet, until it sudden collapsed. Jacob swore, which was muted by the cries and screams of the abandoned.*

Jacob: Come on, this tunnel!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:45 pm
*Rosemary was having a grand ol' time. She had several little kids crying for their mommies in her head mixed with the unbearable thunder of voices on the outside. It totally overwhelmed her enough that she was disoriented. She seemed to forget where she was, what she was doing, and how to concentrate on anything around her. The makeshift earplugs weren't helping her much at all.

In fact when Thas picked her up, she tried to bite him, in what she thought was self-defense. It was a good thing she missed because at that point it was hard to tell which teeth where her original two fangs because all of her teeth looked like them: good for piercing and tearing flesh.

She looked like she did when she had lost it with the three black hunters on Limbo. Then she was determined to take them out even if it had to be with her. Of course no one saw her then. Her eyes glowed and she growled in frustration in Thas' embrace. She wanted to shut them the hell up or at least change their wailing screams to something else.

The abandoned closest to her and Thas suddenly backed off. The tones of their screams changed to that of little children who find out the monster under the bed was real and it was out to get them. Of course Rosemary would if Thas wasn't holding onto her she probably would.

In fact it became hard for Thas to hold onto her. He was suddenly afraid of her for no reason. She hadn't apparently done anything to bring it about. It wasn't affecting him however as it seemed to be effecting the abandoned. He just happened to be close enough that she couldn't keep it all from him. In fact all could feel it to some extent.

Galantros was the only one who had seen her do this before. Make others afraid for no reason: afraid of her, of nothing and everything, and if she would just let go it would seem to take form in the air and one would choke on it.

She had that evil beam in her eyes and full expression. However Jacob's voice snapped her out of most of it. She seemed to have forgotten most of them were there.*

Not zat tunnel! It leadz to a dead end. Zis tunnel leadz out und mostly goez the direction ve vere heading! *The magnitude of what she did moments ago went down and she was then reminded of how much her head hurt.*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:34 pm
BlackMN
I don't know the names to any Limbo foods unless it involves Kithos berries. So umm...surprise me with something you think I'd like.

*She slid off the bench.* I'll be right back. I just remembered I brought something for you.

*When she got to the room they put her in, she did a few other things first like made the bed and went to the little girls room before she looked through her things and came back with a picture in a frame and a package with whatever pictures they had wanted, she had just taken the liberty to frame this one. She sat back down where she was. It was the group picture that they had taken a while ago.* Sephiroth gave me this about a week or so ago. He figured I'd see your cousin before he did, but I kept forgetting to give the pictures to him so that he could give them to you.

*It was an odd group picture. Sephiroth had asked everyone he knew to be in it and asked them to invite others that they knew and that he may have forgotten to be in it. And then there were separate pictures of the different families. That had taken a while. Many different pictures to chose from. In fact Sephiroth had asked for specific people in some of the group pictures. There was one with Githar and whom he considered to be his family with probably some variations, like one probably had Black included in it, one taken of just Rosemary and Black, one of Rosemary and Veni, another one of Black, Rosemary and Veni...and finally two taken of Rosemary, Veni and the other vampires (one with Black and one without). Rosemary wasn't smiling in the one with all the vampires without Black.*

*She looked happily at the group picture and said rather dreamily.* I thought it was a good idea. *Her gaze slowly shifted to a few of the spiders in the picture.* Where are Kus and Esme anyways?

Xylanthos: Black, this is lovely... Thank you....

*Both soul guiders went to gave her a hug, but the loud shouts of certain spiders stopped them*

Kus: BONZAAAAAI!

Esme: Weeeee! ^^^^.^^^^

*SPLASH!*

*The two spiders had leapt from some high structure in the room, and splashed straight into the large fountain behind them. Xylanthos blinked rather dumbly, dripping head to foot. Tiamos was simply wringing out her drenched hair*

Tiamos: Well... I suppose that answers your question ^^;  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:02 pm
It's almost like they were waiting for me to ask about them. *BlackMN got off the bench and on all fours and shook the water out. She felt momentarily dizzy, but it soon passed.

Many of the things in the plate of snacks Xylanthos brought were now soggy and gross. Black took a veggie out of it and bit into it though. As she sat back down, she set them all on fire to dry off their clothes.

When she had finished that she seemed a little tired and felt colder once again since she's not supposed to do much and that seemed to drain her energy more than she thought. She sat in almost a ball in her sitting position and shivered a little. She didn't really want to go back to bed...she had slept before Rosemary left and then got drained and slept when she got here...she didn't really want to sleep again so soon.

She felt she'd be rather content sitting there while Xylanthos and Tiamos pet her for a while, but she thought she might as well suggest something else they could do to pass the time since Rosemary told her to not be too active...she knew quite well to listen to her in this because the last time she didn't she felt awful afterwards.* Want to read a book together or something?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:18 pm
Tiamos: Well, that sounds interesting... but you seem tired...

*Xylanthos got up, and went to get some towels to help them dry off. He noticed the way Black had shivered... And remembered something GL had told them once.*

- - - - - -
(Flashback razz )

Galantros: I mean, it freaked me out! I was just taking a nice morning bath, and the next thing I know, POOF! Her head pops up out of the lava! I wasn't even sure she knew what she was doing, like she was out of it or something.

(Reference to the end of the previous RP, End of the World As We Know It)

*Galantros frowned as he noticed the soul-guiders snickering and giggling*

Xylanthos: Well... She IS a kitsune... She may be requiring more heat than usual.

Galantros: Yeah, well.... I wouldn't have mind letting her use my bath.. Just not while I'm still in it o_@; Don't recall ever jumping out of the thing so fast and grabbing a towel... .... Okay.. OKAY! you can stop laughing now. -___-;

- - - - - -

Xylanthos: Hmm... I have an idea. How about we read you a book while we all take a nice deep into our personal lava pool? That may help you feel better too... We can use a special charm to help protect you too, just in case.

Esme: Can we come too?!

Tiamos: I'm afraid not, deary ^^; It wouldn't be safe for you or Kus... the charm would only work with Black, since she's more.... oh what's the word? Attuned... to fire. You can play out in the forests though, if you like.

Esme: Yay!

*the little spider ran off, leaving Kus to yelling at Esme to wait for him as he gave chase.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:33 pm
*Rosemary's note had stressed on keeping her warm. Of course BlackMN didn't know this. She cocked her head to the side.* Huh? Did you just say lava pool?

*She thought about it for a moment.* Alright, but I don't have any swimwear that won't burn if I don't put effort into protecting it. About the story...I didn't mean for you to read it to me, I meant for us to read it to each other...unless of course the book you have in mind is in Limbo or some other language I don't understand and then you definitely would need to read to me.

---

*When they got to the pool the two reapers had to give her a little push to help her in since she didn't seem to sure about it when she actually got close to the thing. When she resurfaced she spit the contents that got in.* That wasn't very nice and this doesn't taste very nice either. Bleh. *Her canine tongue moved out and in as she scraped the top of it against her teeth. She remembered a lava drink she had tried in reaper form from the disguise charm tasted fine, but she guessed it would only taste that way if she was a reaper. Besides the stuff she had in her mouth was accidental, but she guessed it was best to know ahead of time...before she tried it on her own.*

Ahh, but it feels nice. *She said when she finally settled down. She touched her neck because it wasn't as sore as it was earlier. She titled her head to expose the side of her neck.* Are they gone? *She was referring to the vampire bites, which were gone, but the area of skin that had them was still pink.*

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games