Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:18 am
The stench of death fills the air as a new souls makes it's way to the great beyond.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 am
bandaidd finishes feeding her kits, AGAIN and tucks their little nest back under the bed. She takes her katana with her and leaves the room, carefully locking the door behind her. She smells fresh blood and sees the new stains on the stairs. Horrified, she hurries down, already sure of the new victim's identity. Still, she gasps when she sees Lady Ayami dead on the bar.

Oh Lady! I'm so sorry I suspected you! We should have stuck together for safety and now... Oh I am so sorry!

She falls across the lifeless body and sobs until her grief is spent. Then she determines that she needs to leave Rabbit Oaks as soon as possible, for her kit's sake. There are only three residents left, aside from her babes. If she only knew who was safe, they could get together, but she has no idea. Is the wolf damecharlie or Exor? Neither has been around enough to notice suspicious activity. She's just going to have to figure out a way to get her little family out of here.  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:21 am
*ayami sees band near her old body*
ohh we've got to figure this out before it is to late...
The wolf has almost devoured us all!

*Ayami feels a familiar tug at her arm*
nei? is that you? ... are you trying to guide me to someplace?

*ayami is filled with fear as she is uncertain how to comprehend all the new sensations her spirit experiences*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 pm
*Faerie's spirit senses Psyzapp's energy calling out to all the departed bunnies of Rabbit Oaks and starts to head in that direction. But suddenly she feels an all too familiar sensation pulling at her. It is a dreadful feeling, one that has occurred to her many times over the course of her stay in this village. She follows it to the Tavern and sees the spirit of lady ayami chan in anguish over seeing her own once living flesh lying on the bar.*

Oh Ayami, I am so, so sorry. *Faerie's spirit reaches out and puts a paw on Ayami's shoulder and pauses for a moment to console her old friend* There aren't many left to defeat this monster and we must find out who the impostor is! We really don't have many clues to go on, but here is what we do know:

Light colored threads; two oval shapes on the wall about the size of some person that are outlined in pale hues of color; black threads strewn across the floor; the blood trail has big paw prints;

It is also known that at every death scene there were exceptional amounts of blood loss. Two of the deceased bunny bodies were removed from the death scene and put elsewhere for others to find. One attack occurred on the outskirts of town, one in a bunny's home, and the other two occurred at the Tavern in the upstairs hallway of the boarding rooms. The attacks appear to be not for the hunting of food, but rather for sport and possibly defensive in nature. It also appears that the attacks have become closer to the area where most of the townsbunnies have congregated ...

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Lil Brat

ALL BUNNIES (BOTH LIVING AND DECEASED) ARE ASKED TO PM YOUR VOTES TO LIL BRAT NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 pm
((Two hours left to cast your votes))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 pm
*As Bandaidd grieves for her friend, a large jackrabbit enters the room. He grabs her roughly by the neck, dragging her out of the bar. As she fights for her life, he jerks her up and drags her to the gallows.*

Bandaidd Bunny: Your fellow bunnies have accused you of being the beast that has nearly destroyed all bunny life in Rabbit Oaks. You are hereby sentenced to death by hanging.

*Before she can utter a sound, a black bag is jerked over her head and a rope is secured around her neck. With a nod from the large jackrabbit, another hooded bunny yanks the rope, pulling Bandaidd off her little paws. As her furry form wiggles and squirms, a howl resounds through the town.*

Wha-wha-what? What was that? *The few remaining bunnies cringe at the sound, realizing Bandaidd may be innocent. As the sounds ends, her little body goes limp and she is gone.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm
O.O Dame-bunny's eyes get big, "But...but...who's left?" She looks around the town, trying to find anybody who might be left. But if they are left...wouldn't they be the wolf?!?! Damey-bunbun is scared.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm
bandaidd is liberated from her physical body and storms off to find the other dead rabbits and chew them out.

Great! Way to go! Now the wolf has won! Don't you see it? Another killing and the wolf will be the only one standing! I was your only freaking hope and now look what you've done. AAAAAARGH!!! An now who do you think is going to take care of my kits? Huh? HUH?!? I hope you all feel proud of yourselves.

Ok, temper tantrum over. I am ready to graciously accept apologies.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:12 pm
She feels like there is another soul entering the afterlife, Nei screams to be let in, but no one is here to listen to her.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 pm
*Faerie sorrowfully listens to bandaidd's plight, hanging her head low* OMG, bandaidd ... I'm sooo sorry! No one would talk with me about all the clues ... It's all I had to go on! ... I obviously was sooo wrong. *she pauses and ponders for a moment* ... The kits! I put a spiritual blanket over them awhile back to help protect them when you feared Ayami. Your little Ex is sooo intuitive! He knew I was there, that they are to help care for one another. I so hope they will be alright. We can watch over them ... and your Ex will know you are there. You can at least help your kits through him. *Faerie sadly looks to her bunnyfriend in hopes of being forgiven ... *  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 am
So the two bunnies left standing are the ones that didn't post throughout the game. Very sneaky indeed to let us all interact and accuse each other while the one disguised as the wolf stands on the sidelines watching and waiting. *Her ghost spirit flies to damecharlie and she screeches a terrible ghostly screech that would frighten the whits out of any living being in the immediate area.* We must find this Exor bunny and reveal him.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am
Dame-bunny ducks and covers as the horrible shrieking rushes past her head. She curls up into a little ball in the middle of the street and shakes like a leaf. Babbling to herself, anyone close by hears, "Bunnies, wolves...Ex? Death, blood, horror, babies? Bandaidd...Nei...Faerie...Psyzapp...Ayami...S-s-s-saber...killa...S-s-so many dead...C-c-can the authories of the town b-b-b-be m-m-m....murderers?" Damey curls up into a tighter ball and tries to calm her rapid heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 am
A fowl, cold wind blows though out limbo. Nei walks alone till she can hear her name faintly called.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 pm
*flies over to Nei and gets her*
we are going to get psyzapp and the rest and wreak vengeance on the stinking wolf!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff