Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora hears the carrage comeing her way but ignores it drinking a third bottle of sake where she is sitting at. "i dare them to run me over" she says with acahol heavy in her breath.

((dude.....Blais already saved her...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 pm
(sorry, i was watching tv while typeing)
"what..." she takes a sip of sake "just leave me be" the file on her family from the study falls out of her back pack  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:13 pm
red 14 the sniper
"what..." she takes a sip of sake "just leave me be" the file on her family from the study falls out of her back pack

Blais: *snatches the file and looks it over* you shouldnt snoop, its unappealing. *shoves the file into a pocket on the inside of her robe, then stares at Tora wondering if she should just leave her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Blais: *snatches the file and looks it over* you shouldnt snoop, its unappealing. *shoves the file into a pocket on the inside of her robe, then stares at Tora wondering if she should just leave her*

Tora finishes the bottle. "give that back" she says standng up drunk beyond all reason unfaised. "that info is about my family"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Tora finishes the bottle. "give that back" she says standng up drunk beyond all reason unfaised. "that info is about my family"

Blais: *looks over her then simply pushes her to her knees with one finger* well given that the info was stolen....i dont think you deserve to have it. *turns and walks back to her mansion*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Blais: *looks over her then simply pushes her to her knees with one finger* well given that the info was stolen....i dont think you deserve to have it. *turns and walks back to her mansion*

Tora backflips and lands on her feet, she throws an empty sake bottle at blais than charges her while the bottle is in the air.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:28 pm
(srry. was watching bleach.)
mitsuki turned around to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Tora backflips and lands on her feet, she throws an empty sake bottle at blais than charges her while the bottle is in the air.

Blais: *turns and grabs the bottle in the air then kicks her in the face then holds her arm and uses pressure points to knock her out* given the fact that your drunk....your seemingly aware of what your doing*brings her back to the mansion*
Opal: oh master Blais! hm what has become of this one?
Blais: *grunts leaving Tora on the floor at opal's feet*
Opal: ok then. *takes Tora to the guest room and lays her in bed* sleep well...  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm
*hides from everyone else and sleeps*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Blais: *turns and grabs the bottle in the air then kicks her in the face then holds her arm and uses pressure points to knock her out* given the fact that your drunk....your seemingly aware of what your doing*brings her back to the mansion*
Opal: oh master Blais! hm what has become of this one?
Blais: *grunts leaving Tora on the floor at opal's feet*
Opal: ok then. *takes Tora to the guest room and lays her in bed* sleep well...

Tora starts to cry in her sleep mumbeling something.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm
Opal: it was nice of you to bring her back here Master Blais.
Blais: *silence*
Opal: all im saying is you made such a fuss when she stumbled into your study...
Blais: *looks up at Opal, with dead eyes* shes the girl Opal.
Opal: *eyes widen* really? interesting...... thought she look familiar, looks a lot like-
Blais: shut up. im going to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry. was watching bleach.)
mitsuki turned around to walk away.

((BLEEAACH!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee THATS AWSOME!!))  

Shiori_Azure

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm
Tora's body temp increases as she has a nightmare of her familiy's death. after twinty mins. in the dream she sits and wakes up punching the air yelling "LET HIM GO" she relizes it was i nightmare and covers her face with her hand breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:55 pm
-kazuya appeared in front of mitsuki-
mitsuki: so what did you find out?
kazuya: he is indeed a vampire.
mitsuki: how bad can this get?! *wails pathetically*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm
Misuzu0614
-kazuya appeared in front of mitsuki-
mitsuki: so what did you find out?
kazuya: he is indeed a vampire.
mitsuki: how bad can this get?! *wails pathetically*

(hey hey post on neko school im bored and have no one to talk to!!! pwease? 4laugh )  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games