Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:50 pm
"i fear i am mistake for the ancient presence i sensed is not your own but the forest you live in" pausing for a second he thinks of an allies "i am... Hiro" he gently pulls a hair from the elf and ingests it "you taste of the eadon, tell me, are you a child of Avalon" (in case you dont know, i dont want to spoil anything but youl learn about avalon in gargoyles season 2)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 pm
I agree, for i am only 642 and the area of forest my fathers kingdom graces is far, far older. And you flatter me with that term, though my races original home was avalon and so we are children of Avalon, we have expanded and my fathers kingdom is just one of several of shoots from the blessed isle.
(im mixing several things about avalon and its link to the elves from several books)

and yay another person who likes gargoyles ^.^  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 pm
"please bless me with the knowledge of your name"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm
on a side note gargoyles is the best thing Disney ever made  

cliche psycho

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 pm
When the shadow creature came towrds them, Tsukasa's heart began to hurt. Placing her left hand over it, her face showed only a barely noticable sign of the pain. She just listened to the shadow one talk with the elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Kalli leaned over to Tsukasa, who seemed to be in pain. "Are you alright?" she whispered.  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 pm
"my heart is hurting and I don't know why." she wispered to Kalli. She was not use to being in pain, so she was more than confused when her eyes started watering.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Kalli thought back and although Tsukasa had acted cold sometimes, she was never in pain...until the new guy showed up. "It must be because of him," Kalli guessed.  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 pm
"Its possible." Tsukasa said, looking at the shadowman, her pupiless eyes fixed on him in a pained stare. "It could very well be because of him."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 pm
My name is Daytharin and the large cat beside me is Khar-pern, she will be studying with me to, se hopes that she can learn new things that will help Clan Saam  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm
"The question is why though. It seems that we should keep an eye on him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Daytharin walks over to Kalli and Tsukasa and offers a greeting to the both of them before taking a seat in the class while Khar-perns lays down on a window sill to bask in the suns rays  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Tsukasa nodded her head at Daytharin. "Yes, we should keep an eye on him." She said, sitting down at the desk, her body feeling weak from the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Daytharin notices that Tsukasa is in pain and quietly casts a quick spell that will offer her temporary relief.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Tsukasa was starting to feel sick from the pain when she felt a mild relief from it, but not much. She looked at Daytharin and just sid "why?" asking why he had cast the spell.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games