Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm
" I'm gonna go walk around in the forest. You stay here. If any trouble happens, you know what to do. " I said, walking out of the building, the doors slamming behind me. I felt a strange eerie feeling as I entered, but I just kept walking. I stopped, soaking up all of the darkness. It felt nice and cool. The breeze nipped at my face, but I still enjoyed it all, even the silence.... I heard a twig snap. I looked over, and I seen a man walking through the woods, muttering to himself. I went to back away, but then I stepped on a twig and it snapped, getting the mans attention. Oh s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm
User ImageFor the 1st time in his life he felt someone who actually cared about him. The feeling was warm under Goddess' arms. He felt as if he could stay there forever. He closed his eyes slowly. "I want to control it.. the demon is part of me now.." he said as he touched his chest feeling the black heart he now has.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 pm
*Goddess looked deep into the one eye she could see in Nicks face, the human eye* "We will find a way to heal you. I promise this. You have to beleive it, too, or you'll never be free. With your consent, I would like to touch your mind, to See your memories. It will help us. Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image"Okay.. but you might not like what you see." he warned her while savoring the warmth of Goddess.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:46 pm
"Thank you. I may not like what I see, but I will not punish you for it. Show me everything," *Goddess said, placeing her hands on eaither side of Nicks head* "Show me what you have done."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm
* post post post for gold. XD sorry i just had to say something funny for once. okay, i wont do it again. sorry. sweatdrop *
I stood as still as I could and stopped breathing. I knew he heard me. I was just bracing myself mentally.  

iDero-Goi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageNick closed his eyes and showed Goddess everything.

A young boy stood in the halls ignored by his parents. Born from a gifted family, he was outcast by them because he was the only one with no natural abilities. When his little sister gained her powers, the boy got jealous. Eventually his jealously grew to hatred, so he heads out to his family's library and searched for a way to unlock his potential. Through his research, he made a pact with the devil, made a shrine painted by his own blood to give him powers beyond recognition. The devil came and thrusted his claw on his left eye. The boy screamed in pain as it burns through his skull. His sister came 1st to his aid, but a minute later she was nothing but a pool of blood. The parents followed and see the boy devouring his little sister piece by piece. Then the boy realized that he can steal memories, magic and identities by eating them. So he devoured his parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 pm
*Goddess flinched, but didn't pull away* "There is more, I know it. Show me what came next," *she whispered in his ear*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm
User ImageThe vision continued..
The boy went through a lot, trials, fights, and more. He was considered a freak and a murderer without him even knowing. Most of the time he hid himself from the world. "Why are they treating me like this? I didnt do anything!" he exclaimed.

When his otherself took over, he was a demon, a hunter, a devourer. He stalked people with large amounts of power and killed them. Every kill makes him stronger, a hybrid of everything. All the evil inside was fueled by anger. His sadness was fueled by guilt. He tried everything to undo the curse but the devil made it soul-bound. Taking the devil away will kill him as well.

The curse was to be given the gift of consumtion in exchange that he was to carry out a task, to be the key of the NetherWorld.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm
*As the vision ended, Goddess pulled away from Nick, shuddering at the thought of a devil using some one to kill. She couldn't beleive that the devil had made Nick kill his own family, only to turn around and use him to open the Neatherworld* "Oh, you poor soul," *Goddess said, hugging Nick again* "Don't worry. Now I know exactly what I must do to save you. You have to trust me and do exactly as I say, or it won't work, understand?"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm
User ImageNick nodded while hugging Goddess. "You're not gonna try and rip the devil out are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm
"No, dear one. I will have to use a spell that will hurt the devil, as well as you and me. It's the only thing that will work, but I tell you this now: I will not let you die. I will drag you from the jaws of Death himself if I have to,but I will not let you die," *Goddess said as she herself remembered being hugged by some one who she knew cared*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm
User ImageNick looked at Goddess' eyes and saw her kindness. He felt like repaying her love somehow but just couldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm
"If you want to repay me, then let me tell you something that no one else in this room knows," *Goddess said to Nick* "Long ago, I had a lover. That lover was a human man. That man looked just like you. That is why I want to help you. My love was killed by his own kind for loving me. I want to help you because I beleive that you are the reincarnation of my lost love. I need no repayment. All I ask if foryour friendship."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm
User ImageNick was surprised. He never expected a revelation from her. He felt trustworthy for once. He suddenly blurted out "Do yo u have a full human form miss Goddess?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games