Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
(You put vs. Will Joe but it's against AC right? If it was against Will it would hit. Also, since you only took 8 damage from the fall, you may want to retract your Action point ^^)

Sorry, totally copied that from Shared Madness and forgot to change it. Also as the damage was so little I won't second wind. mrgreen

And Sephine hating chocolate?! She's a female deity, she loves it! Though she has a great hate of Marmite. It's all written in manual of the planes...
she's also the goddess of love, i was going for irony.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm
NayrVentess
((Har's actually gets a +4 to an attack roll next turn against this foe, due to your tactical presence))

K, I wasn't sure, since the Tactical Presence description says " the bonus to attacks that I grant". I didn't know how it was ruled. sweatdrop  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 am
iDragow
NayrVentess
((Har's actually gets a +4 to an attack roll next turn against this foe, due to your tactical presence))

K, I wasn't sure, since the Tactical Presence description says " the bonus to attacks that I grant". I didn't know how it was ruled. sweatdrop

Well it's not in the tactical presence description as such, but on the power description, you get a better bonus if you have tactical presence = to 1 +Int mod  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 pm
Vorastrix
((With my Bloodcurse Rod, I get to use my Pact Boon whenever I bloody someone aswell as when they are killed.))

[Aura: 4]

Cool, cool. I think you may have mentioned this before, I am apparently in the habit of ignoring people razz  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm
well, i didn't mention it, so much as ask for a ruling about it...the wording was a bit odd, and you decided that i would actually have to bloody someone to gain benefit from the rod, whereas whenever someone cursed by me dies, i gain the benefit...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:42 am
oooooooooh yeah, now I remember smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 am
NayrVentess
((Just to confirm Joe, G4 is still alive It's just that your move provokes an opportunity attack from him and you can't roll twice on G2 (oath) since he isn't the only enemy next to you. I'll allow you to re-do your turn this once ^^ if you wish. If not, then your first roll will have to be taken against G2 (a 13) and I will make an OA for G4 when you moved out of a threatened space))

But:

NayrVentess
joe-dude667
Arc Vembris
((Footwork Lure @21 vs G4's AC, 9 damage and Hars shifts to F17, sliding G4 to F18 where Hars was))
[[I'd like to know if that downed him?]]
(Not quite, thanks to temp. hp)

???  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
What he said. G4 is not quite dead, he's still alive, but only just hanging on.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm
Which indicates that he was hit by Hars' attack, which moved him to F18. Surely that means I'm not moving out of a threatened space?

Unless iDragow suddenly had a change of heart and now feels I'm a bigger threat than Captain Warrik (personally, I'd agree cool ).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm
joe-dude667
Unless iDragow suddenly had a change of heart and now feels I'm a bigger threat than Captain Warrik (personally, I'd agree cool ).

User Image  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 pm
Yeah my fault guys! Ignore what I said! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm
Damn, I gotta remember to mark people when I attack  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 am
Arc Vembris
Damn, I gotta remember to mark people when I attack

Sorry I forget also, since you mark everytime you attack I should try and remember also  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:11 am
Don't beat yourself up about it, you gotta run everyone, I only gotta worry about Hars (and Zifke, and Riswynn, and Tiro, and Dawn, and Aurora, and . . .)  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 am
NayrVentess
(You've put in the damage description that the curse dealt 6 i.e max damage, but in the die roll thread it says 3....curse damage isn't maximized in a crit, so I will take the 3, but since your dark pact you get an extra 3 damage to this attack...putting it back up to 30)

to be fair, i have to say that i had already added his int bonus: 16(2d8 max) + 3(Int Bonus) + 1(magic weapon bonus) + 4(weapon crit bonus) + 3(Curse DMG) = 27

also, you didn't cross out G2, or add that he was cursed by Pelloth.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff