Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 pm
lol I have days where I can sleep for 14 hours straight, and then those where i can only sleep 2. Very strange....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Wacky sch. I can't sleep straight through the night. So I wake up after 2-3hrs and lay there, read, text, whatev.  

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Darkfox Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm
*Happy little dance inside my head* Judge ordered DADT stop being implemented, a bunch of people on campus are going to wear purple on the 20th, and got some candy. Having a good time here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 am
Just one more level! biggrin Supreme Court here we come. biggrin

So how's everyone's week going?  

iMito
Vice Captain

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:07 pm
Bored. Very bored. Cant wait til next week when I actually have some money. I can pay off my fine, buy buckfast and go to a concert.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm
I've concluded that there really is no such thing as a pretty girl who isn't either mentally ill or emotionally disabled. I haven't come across a girl who is worth my time.

Everyone else knows they don't exist but I had hope and now its gone. Gah.

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 am
GUISE
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO TO FLAUNT
I JUST GOT MAIL AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE LEADING TRANS DOCTOR OF THE CAPITAL'S HOSPITAL ON 8TH OF NEXT MONTH.

I've been waiting for this since..... forever, and now I'm finally getting in the process. Been hearing the doctor's the size of a wardrobe and looks like a bodybuilder, but is really cool and nice, so looking on to that. For the next three weeks? Well, I can be found from the bathroom. Nervousness makes me sick, especially when it's combined with excitement and impatience.

I'M SO HAPPY GAIA WOULD BAN ME IF I USED ENOUGH ****S TO TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW HAPPY I AM ;___; heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 am
Ratz-ItsJC
I've concluded that there really is no such thing as a pretty girl who isn't either mentally ill or emotionally disabled. I haven't come across a girl who is worth my time.

Everyone else knows they don't exist but I had hope and now its gone. Gah.

Theres also alot of girls out there too. dont give up okay? There are good ones out there.  

The-banned-Darksoul

Malevolent Lunatic

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 am
Leo Rawrs
GUISE
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO TO FLAUNT
I JUST GOT MAIL AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE LEADING TRANS DOCTOR OF THE CAPITAL'S HOSPITAL ON 8TH OF NEXT MONTH.

I've been waiting for this since..... forever, and now I'm finally getting in the process. Been hearing the doctor's the size of a wardrobe and looks like a bodybuilder, but is really cool and nice, so looking on to that. For the next three weeks? Well, I can be found from the bathroom. Nervousness makes me sick, especially when it's combined with excitement and impatience.

I'M SO HAPPY GAIA WOULD BAN ME IF I USED ENOUGH ****S TO TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW HAPPY I AM ;___; heart

Congrats!! biggrin

Ratz-ItsJC: Don't give up! You'll find someone. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

In the IRC chat, Tribble made this! It's Hitler Chair. biggrin EPIC!  

iMito
Vice Captain

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:57 pm
iMito
User Image

In the IRC chat, Tribble made this! It's Hitler Chair. biggrin EPIC!

Wow, I've finally seen a room that matches mine in messiness. This is not a flame, this is a genuinely happy "wow"-message. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm
The hitler chair is going to give me nightmares! O yeah and I gots to tell someone-I finally have a girlfriend who actually cares about me! I'm so happy i have to tell people <3 heart  

misguided_ghost321

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm
misguided_ghost321
The hitler chair is going to give me nightmares! O yeah and I gots to tell someone-I finally have a girlfriend who actually cares about me! I'm so happy i have to tell people <3 heart

Yay, congrats!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm
Hitler might need some anger management. He's SO ANGRY  

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games