Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm
Kridu was hopeing that it may take up a period or two.Then he said to himself, "maybe I may run into the two that I saw fighting earler." Kridu said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm
(IS EVERY ONE DEAD?!!)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:49 pm
(no people are just not on, take me for example, i gots school stuff to take care of before i go online.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am
((SORRY!!!! Again....))

Sara looked around the auditorium looking for someone she knew..

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm
(its ok ^^)

Ryuukio walked around to find a spot. he spotted a seat towards the front. "Aww i hate sitting in the front." he thought to himself but sat down anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:12 am
((Thanx smile ))

Sara saw Ryuukio sitting down in the front. She didn't see anyone else she knew... 'Hmmmm maybe they haven't gotten here yet?' Sara walked towards the front. "Hey Ryuukio."

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sean0125

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 pm
Walks into the auditorium and sits in the back row.

(btw im new to this rp, im the transfer student)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 pm
(is everyone dead?!)

Sean eyes Sara. Thinks she's cute. Wondering what they are doing in the auditorium.  

sean0125

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Kridu walked in and saw the two that he saw sparing earlyer (Sara, Ryuukio) siting in the forent row. "Well nows my chance to talk to someone." Kridu said to himself, Then walked over and sat in the row behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm
Decides to go in the row behind Sara. Asks the person next to me which happened to be Kridu "What going on here?"  

sean0125

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Sara felt eyes on her but didn't pay it to much attention. She heard someone behind her ask what was going on. She turned. And wondered if the other kid would know why they were even here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 pm
"Hello Sara i thought you would be sitting with your friends." Ryuukio looked around at the audience to see the girl she was with earlier. "So is this a normal thing that goes on here or is this even new to you?" He decided to ask since she went here longer than him.  

vengeful_soul93

sean0125

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Sean starts asking people around what is going on and why we are here.
Notices that Sara had turned. "Um.. do you know what's going on? I'm a transfer student.. name's Sean what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 am
Sara looked at Ryuukio. "It's really kinda new. I don't think this has occured while i've been here..." She said. She looked at Sean. "Hi nice to meet you i'm Sara... Oh and i couldn't find Bryan or Mara..." She said. Her hand was on her chin like it usually was when she was thinking. "We seem to have alot of new students this year." She said to herself. She smiled at the three.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 am
Kridu looks at Sean and says,"This is posssibly something like saying that everyone is your friend or that the teachers are always open to talk to students. They do this at most High school but 95% of the time its not true. And the 5% is when you get your a** handed to you by someone else, when its not first period.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games