Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:18 pm
(( good choice lol we need to find a home ))
(( hehe I do too! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 pm
((lol hop over to the "outside world" forum))  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image
"Are you okay, Benny?" Laya asked, looking over at her little brother's cage.

Ben sat up and looked at Laya.
"I'm fine, Laya." He told her again. She was always checking on him, and he used that in times when things seemed unbearable.

"I'm gonna get us out, Benny. Don't worry."
Sure you are, Ben thought. You've been saying that for years.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:36 pm
"Good luck with that," Alex said from the cage next to Ben's. "Do you know how hard it is to escape from this place? The Erasers are like bloodhounds. They track you wherever you go, and it doesn't help that you have a chip implanted in your body that helps them track you. If you do manage to escape, and they catch up with you, then they'll kill you if you try to fight them, unless they have orders to bring you back alive. Then they'll just break both of your legs." Alex had been put in the cage two weeks ago, and this was the first time he had spoken.

User Image  

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm
Dawn growled, watching the mutants talk. She was bitter about losing the mutants. The scientists had also given her hell about it too. She almost said something snarky, something to provoke them, but she decided not too, keeping guard of them instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:45 pm
Alex glanced over at Dawn as she growled. "Got something you'd like to say?" He asked her, grinning. He'd heard about how she'd failed to bring back a group that had escaped, a group that was larger than most.  

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Dawn narrowed her eyes at Alex. "The gang of freaks that escaped was scheduled to be retired. Do you want to be next?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
"Let me out of this cage and we'll see if you're capable of 'retiring' me," Alex said, his voice changing mimic Dawn's perfectly.  

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm
Dawn's upper lip curled up as she kicked his cage, a 'tch' escaping her lips. "I could eat you." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:43 am
"Don't make me laugh," Alex said. "If you couldn't bring the others back and they were due to be retired, what hope do you have against me? None of them can do what I can, which means none of them can kill you in as many different ways as I can." He was using his own voice again. The temperature around his cage suddenly dropped as ice formed on the bars, and on the floor.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 am
Adney watches from his perch on the buildings rafters his sister jumps across the bars gap, 'keep it quiet adney' adney nodds  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 am
As soon as the lock on his cage was frozen, Alex struck it with the palm of his hand, breaking it. He attacked Dawn, a knife of ice forming in his hand.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:30 am
alessana catapults herself over to an air duct and her brother follows her into the air duct  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 am
Alex stepped to the side at the last minute, pivoting and throwing the knife at the lock on Laya's cage, smashing it, and quickly formed another one, which he threw at the lock on Ben's cage. He then turned so that he was facing one of the walls. He ran at the wall, jumped at it, and as his feet touched it he pushed himself up and away from the wall, catching one of the rafters and pulling himself up onto it, launching himself into the nearby air duct.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 am
you crash into adney making him fall on his face 'dude!! give me a heartattack why dont cha' alessana looks back 'oh, well, company' she smiles  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff