Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 pm
Lingil nodded slowly.
"Yes, I do remember seeing a young Eraser once or twice." She smiled, remembering how she had hated all the whining experiments. They never understood. The whitecoats had made them better than everyone else. They were fools to not want to be a part of that. Then she turned to Caecus. "It's no problem. I assume I will meet them soon enough. Do you have a home anywhere near here? Or are you traveling?" She didn't think they had any kind of permanent camp, but it wouldn't hurt to be sure. For a little added reassurance, she sheathed her sword. These two weren't armed, and didn't seem to pose much of a threat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Caecus was glad to see Lingil put her blade away. " We don't have a camp at the moment, and I have no idea where we're headed either," Caecus hated not knowing.  

keany-beany
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
"He was fallowing me. I was trying to get... AH!" she shouted and caught a rabbit and snapped its neck. "to do that." she said and smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
"Hmm..." Lingil began to pace thoughtfully. "Well, that's a bit of a problem, now isn't it?" Her tail swished behind her, slowly and gracefully. "Best kill the time until someone figures that out then, hadn't we?" She laughed and ran slowly to the treeline. "Catch me if you can, both of you!" she called to them, turned to face them. She wanted to see how fast they were, and to tire them out, so they wouldn't be able to travel as far. She knew they could never catch her, but it would be a good test. She hoped they would take it for a game. If not, she'd have to test them some other way.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Caecus grinned, a game of tag would be fun. Caecus sprinted after Lingil, but soon realized that she was going too fast for him to catch her on foot. Pupils narrowing Caecus felt his feet leave the ground as he began to gain speed. Eventually he was almost 10 feet behind Lingil. " Almost got you!" Caecus smiled. He was completely caught in what he thought was a game for fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm
"So you think," Lingil called back over her shoulder. She hadn't been close to putting all her speed into the chase. Now she ran faster, quickly going over one hundred, and not stopping there. When she hit her maximum speed, one hundred fifty, she held it, breathing steadily. The trees were impossible to tell apart. She hoped she was losing him. This levitation was interesting development. It could prove tricky to counter, but so long as he didn't go too high, she could run and jump to catch him out of the air. She laughed at the thought. The cat leaping to catch the little birdy. She would break the birdy's neck.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Caecus was caught off guard by Lingil's sudden increase in speed. He didn't know if he could levitate that fast after her. 'Maybe if I make something like a bullet of energy around me I can go faster' Caecus thought as the air around him began to ripple with energy. Slowly speeding up Caecus stopped falling behind Lingil. With a little more of a push, Caecus began to catch up to her until yet again, he was almost right behing her. But he was growing tired rapidly now. " I'm about ready to give up!" Caecus shouted to Lingil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm
"Yeah, I thought so," Lingil called, grinning. She could keep this up for up to five hours, but didn't feel a need to let them know this. She slowed up and let him catch her. "Well, that was fun," she said. "Pretty fast, aren't you?" She was concerned that he could have caught her if she hadn't gone to full speed. This one was definitely interesting. She would keep an eye on him.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 pm
wahmbulance ~)(~)(~)(~) SPOILER ALERT (~)(~)(~)(~ wahmbulance Valid for all at that read book 2
Natalie watched them chase each other she didn't even try to run after her so she just sat there and started a small fire to cook her rabbit and she unfolded her clunky wings and let the breeze run threw her feathers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Aly let go of the dark cover, keeping it up that long hadn't drained as much energy a she though it would. She leaned against a tree as she watched Caecus run like a child after Lingil in a game. So many new faces, she was a new face to them herself. The only problem was who to trust, 'Life itself is a giant trusting game.' she thought with a sigh, toying with one of her ninja stars. (Jeez I've gotta find a better name for them, it just sounds so weird.)

Rika flew up after Helkaril, "Hey!" she bellowed, to impatient to fly to her, "I don't think their following, someone else distracted them." She yelled refering to Lingil.

Blue smiled at Krystal, "Perfect." he said. Dezzie frowned, this work was good and all but if they wanted to get her to the School without the Erasers showing up and messing up everything they needed to get a move on. "If you could make a few more of those we'd be ready to meet with our allies." Orin said, picking up on Dezzie's vibe.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am
"Oh? Well, great. We need to leave. Wait for the others; I'll go and get them." Helkaril sighed dejectedly, closing her eyes and folding her wings in almost all the way, diving head-first toward the trees. She followed the course Caecus had taken and found the Eraser, Natalie. She could smell smoke, and opened her eyes, to see the girl had wings. Well, that was a surprise, but she didn't have time to think about it.
"Which way did they go? Caecus and the new person, that is," she asked the girl impatiently. All she needed was Caecus running off with some other new person. Who knew who this person was? He was going to get himself killed. At least the Eraser had wings. Hopefully she could keep up when they were cruising at eighty miles per hour.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am
Krystal smiled as she quickly made several more diamond daggers. "Ok, I'm ready to go. I guess I'll just follow you guys."

Caecus noticed that Helkaril had left her place in the sky. Quickly turning around he flew towards where they had left Natalie.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:05 am
Helkaril whipped around at the sound of someone approaching, drawing her knives and holding them before her. But it was only Caecus. She sheathed them, rolling her eyes, and pushed her wet hair out of her face, annoyed.
"Please, when we're about to fly somewhere, don't go running off. And who were you following? Rika said she saw someone new." She wished they could just leave already.

~~~~~

Lingil was running at a steady one hundred fifty through the forest. She didn't really need to hurry, but was anxious to assess the others. She soon came back to the place where she'd first met Natalie and Caecus, digging in her claws to stop suddenly. She saw another avian now, a girl, but did not speak, she stood stock still, ready to draw her sword at a moment's notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 am
Caecus gestured to Lingil as he spoke, "This is Lingil, she just recently showed up." Caecus now realized that he hardly knew anything about Lingil. With his luck her mind was probably impossible to crack too.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 am
"Good to meet another user of the sword," said Lingil coolly.
"Knives," Helkaril replied tersely. "And I do not use the blade. I work with it."
"Well, a blade is just a piece of metal. It can hurt you as easily as your enemy. It must be tamed."
"If you do not know your blade, do not have a connection with it, you can never truly fight with it. You would simply be fighting. There would be no art to it. And no fluidity. Just a mindless repetition of drills."
"If it gets the job done..." She trailed off, a wry smile playing about her lips.
Helkaril drew her blades once more, her left hand moving somewhat painfully as it stretched the new cuts and cracked the ice. She froze it over more solidly, so it wouldn't bother her during the fight she knew was coming.
"Well, if you want to prove that fact," said Helkaril, eyes like ice.

"My pleasure," replied Lingil. "Caecus, Natalie, I would stand back if I were you. This could get quite nasty." She grinned maliciously.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games