Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:09 pm
*heads for the hot tub*

long day, tomorrow is going to be longer. one more trip to the dentist to see if we can finish up root canal yet. there is still a lump where the infection was, but it is not tender. did some weeding today. lots to do to get all the lawns and gardens ready for winter. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:22 pm
* Changes into a towel and lights some coals to start the steam. Soon the room is full of hot steam. Opens a small mini fridge and help myself to some cool drinks. Sits on one of the long benches and relaxes.*

IRL: Can't wait to actually do this on Saturday! xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Never did like saunas much. I overheat in a matter on minutes and have to leave before I pass out.

*sits on the edge of hot tub and dangles legs in the water*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:38 pm
*strolls into the hot tub room and sees bandaidd* Hey chicky! How are you this evening? *takes off heels, rolls up pant legs and sits next to bandaidd, placing her feet in the water* Ooohhh...just what I need after a long day on court!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:38 pm
Not I, said the duck xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm
How did it go, Icy? Or would you rather leave work at work?  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Meh...opening statements were a bit drawn out on the prosecuting side, but all in all first day was alright. Hopefully I'll wrap this case up within a week, then I'll see what other profession I want to be next week! Being a high-powered attorney is HARD work!*swishes feet around, enjoying the warm water relaxing the tiredness and strain from her feet and legs* I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. Hopefully when you go back to the dentist, it'll be your last time and he'd have cleared up all that is going on with you mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 pm
Cake, Anyone?

* Offers slices of an unknown cake, with an amazing seductive aroma of something tasty!*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm
*head pops up quickly* Cake?! eek *licks lips and smiles* Why yes, yes I would love a piece! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 pm
((ROFLMFAO - Oh my! From 3 pages to 13 in what - not quite 24 hours. Thank you all - I really needed that! heart ))

((Sorry to hear about the root canal, Bandaidd - Had 10 teeth yanked in one setting so I'm not overly fond of the dentist myself. I told him 3 that were killing me, he said X-ray first - I said then you'll find about 10 - he came back from reviewing the X-ray with the funniest expression. Then told me yes, 10 and he'd just as well take them all now or I'd be back again in 2 weeks. xp One major infection later, I learned Tequila does not help tooth pain.))  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm
* Hands out slices of cake with a smile xd *  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Told you it'd be a hit Gilda! xd Been having a ball since you opened her up! *accepts cake graciously from QSXII and inhales it, smiling and pleading with her eyes to have another piece* 4laugh  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Relax Icy, I'm not going anywhere soon. Have some milk xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm
*smiles sheepishly* I'm sorry....I have a real bad sweet tooth, you see.... redface *politely declines milk* Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant. If you happen to come across some rice milk, then I'd be more than grateful to have that. xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:26 pm
*Returns with her arms full of electronic games and a few more game screens.* From what Pierre tells me, you can order just about anything here regardless of where on Earth it may have originated...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games