Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 am
Skye had popped into the basement to see Ichiro yelling at the Death Penalty. After Kishiko left, Skye sighed and said, "Pandora, find Ichiro and bring him to the attic. He took it far enough." Pandora meowed once and went off to find Ichiro.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 am
Suza looked at Kishiko leaving and gave out a bigger sigh. "I just wanted everyone to have fun." She then walked out and went outside. The rain still fell, so she stayed out there for a few minutes until the night came quickly. Looking up at the moon, she breathed in the cold night air and walked back into the school. Nearly everyone was gone, especially the Cupcakes.  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 pm
Kishiko cried in her room when she got home. Her brother was unpacking her stuff for her while she did. Kishiko had changed into the clothes she wore to bed telling her brother that she wouldn't be at dinner tonight. She thought of everything that happened. They always ended in Ichiro. Was it that bad? She didn't know why he even cared about the cupcakes. They were inferior and needed punishment. But whatever the reason was, it made him yell at her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Ichiro was too upset to go to the dance. Zack didn't reply when he asked him if he could join the Cupcakes. Kishiko ... you really are as evil as some cupcakes say you are...boy was I stupid... He kept saying this in his head but he felt a bit of doubt.

Kishiko couldn't stop thinking about Ichiro. She cried herself to sleep even though it was too early to sleep.

((I'm playing both lovers O.o))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm
Pandora paced through the school, looking for Ichiro. After searching for the longest time, she finally found him. Sitting behind him, she looked up, putting her cutest cat face on, and let out a meow that sounded kitten-like to get Ichiro's attention.

Skye fumed silently as she headed up toward the attic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Ichiro looked down at Pandora. "Oh hey there." He picked her up and started petting her. "Why aren't you with Skye?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:34 pm
Pandora gave another meow before wriggling out of Ichiro's arms. Come on. Follow the cat. She thought as she walked a bit toward the attic before stopping and looking back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 am
zack then walked over to ichiro his face not smiling but serious he then looked in his eyes they were filled with sorrow "what happened?" zack said ignoreing the cupcakes gasp and one even went over to zack and said dont trust him its a trick zack simply looked at the cupcake "go upstairs to the club i need to talk with him" all the cupcakes followed the order "so what happened ichiro?" zacks face still serious

((sorry for not replying my computer like exploded O.O))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am
"Hold on Pandora," Ichigo said to the cat. He faced Zack again. "Kishiko knew about this...this food fight. Or should I say ambush. She thought it was harmless but -heh- I bet they wouldn't think it was harmless if it happened to them. I got so mad at them that I yelled at them in HQ. Yelled at Kishiko too. Said I wouldn't take her to the dance anymore." He shook his head. "I guess she was evil after all." Pandora was clawing his pants harder than was necessary. "Ugh, Pandora stop." He picked Kishiko up. "Maybe I shouldn't of said that in front of Pandora." He pet the kitty. "So...can I join?" Ichiro looked down.

Kishiko was alone in the house. Everyone left to eat. Kishiko didn't want to join them. It was 6 at night and the dance was going to start soon. Wanting to see how her death reapers have done with the decoration of the dance she disguised herself as Angel, got a white dress she rarely wears and teleported herself to the dance. It was soo beautiful. Was so dark too. It made her look like a lost princess in a graveyard. One of the cupcakes went up to her with a letter from Zack. Rejection. Wow rejected by two guys in one day wow... Alot of guys asked to dance but she didn't really enjoy herself. She walked down the halls of the school just trying to get away from the dance. She paused at a corner when she heard voices. She peeked and saw Ichiro, Zack, and Pandora. What the... She was careful not to be seen. She heard them talking about Ichiro joining the cupcakes and her heart broke in two. I feel...so..numb... She was about to fall but rebalanced herself with her foot. Bad mistake. It made a loud sound and she had to think fast so she mad stepping sounds as if someone was walking down the hall. Soft at first then louder. Then she casually walked out of the corner and was acting surprised to see them. "ZACK! ICHIRO!" She rushed over there and hugged Zack and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She saw him blush again and giggled. I hate you. Then she looked at Ichiro and waved at him without letting go of Zack. But I hate you more.

((how does a comp explode o.o and this is what Angel looks like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm
Pandora looked over at Angel/Kishiko and cocked her head to the side. That was quick. She thought, reconizing the scent.  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:48 pm
Kishiko saw Pandora and immediately said, "Oooo a kitty! May i hold her." Ichiro carefully gave her Pandora. "Aww so cute." She put her mouth so close to Pandora's ear. "Don't let anyone know. This is our lil secret you may tell Skye if you wish," she said so low that only Pandora can here. Kishiko kept petting Pandora. "So how are you guys? Ichiro why aren't you at the dance." Kishiko said that to stir conversation.

"I...didn't want to. Not in mood," Ichiro said.

I hate you I hate you I hate you. "Oh you don't want to talk about it I understand."

Ichiro did want to talk about it. "I want to talk about it. It's Kishiko, the girl I like- used to like." He didn't want Angel to end up liking Kishiko. That's why he's talking about it. "She's evil, lets just leave it at that."

Kishiko was about to cry. As much as she hated him, she still loved him twice as much. She whirled around away from the boys. "Um...I...oh goodness. I think I left my pursue at the dance. I'll be right back." She hurried away with Pandora in her arms. She was at the crowd of dancing students again. Some DeathPenalty's saw her holding Pandora and was curious of why she wasn't biting her. She conjured up a pen and began writing on a white napkin. She wrote "I'm sorry I hafta go a family emergency came up. I'll be back tomorrow at school. Till then ~ Angel." She then added. "P.S. Zack you owe me a date ^///^" "Give this to Ichiro ok." She then teleported home and quickly changed back into her real appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm
zack tilted his head closed his eyes let out a sigh then put a fist up he then ligfted one finger "one of course she knew about it" then another finger popped up " two the cupcakes had fun they really dont care much about stains they just get new clothes" then another finger popped up " three hey angel" then another popped up "four you love kishiko? right?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:54 pm
Before Kishiko had started writing the note, Pandora had jumped out of her arms and onto the floor, following Skye's scent to where she was by the wall.

"There you are. I got tired sitting up in the attic and came to the dance." Skye explained, picking up Pandora. "Hear anything important?" She asked and listened to the report Pandora gave her. "Right. Don't tell any one else. If Kishiko wants it a secret, than it shall stay a secret."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Ichiro smirked. "I...still kinda..do love her..." Ichiro stared at the ground. "Maybe I didn't think this through..."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:16 am
zack led ichiro to a chair "excatly i mean i would like to have you in chibi cupcakes but you have to follow your heart not your mind sinister deeds come and go you just have to ignore them and you have to know it isnt called 'death penalty' for nothing" zack said now smiling "rage is a terrible thing and it can make you do stupid things you have to find out where kishiko is and make up with her.......well thats my thought" zack said nodding until he got a message he read over it "uhm" zack kinda blushed then passed the note to ichiro  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games