Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am
User Image
"Well I'm not unless I have reason to be and I don't have a reason to be." She told Brago closing her eyes with her head still in his lap. "I have nothing to do today."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 am
Brago got up. "I just cant win against women. Fine lay there naked all day. I give it 10 minutes before your bored." Brago didnt bother picking up his clothes, he just walked out as is. He walked back to his room which was bigger and nicer. The bed of the room was huge and could accomidate 7 people at once.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 am
Fox Demon Kirara
The Piper chuckled. "It is enough. Sales skyrocket when the women fight."

Nike leapt from the arena and back onto the dias. She retrieved her coat and put it on. "Now. Tell me."

Maybe a new Master wants a piece of the action, maybe its the Weres or maybe the Demonkin make there move, but the whatever the reason, I'll be making money." He laughed.

Nike wasn't laughing and neither was the Piper when she put up her sword to his throat. The guards reaced for their guns, but the Piper waved them down. "I won't kill you, but I couldn't be more displeased. The Prince maybe gone, but I still expect your tithe. Until a new master takes his place, everything is still the same." Her voice was cold, but she waited until he nodded before removing her sword. Using the Shadows, she left and returned to The Embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am
"okay, the citys in panic and the prince is dead... What will Demons have to do now.." He thought while sitting on his bed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 am
((I'm just going to try and get in here...))

Sirens rang out at the city's fine arts museum as alarms were tripped off by Aurelia. She ran and managed to make it to the top of the building, towards the back that was apartment buildings, places where cops couldn't pull up. She backed up as security guards ran down the end of the hall, shouting orders at her as she held an artifact that was said to have so crimson gems made of vampire blood and a silver lace that was intertwined in the necklace. It is rumored to have a connection to the Prince, but only rumored. "Freeze!" cried the security guards. "Aw, that's no fun" she giggled and held up her staff, which extended right into the window, shattering it, letting her leap out with no scratches, though her hair was filled with it. Using her flight, she flew low, clutching the necklace artifact, then upward, out of the spotlights.

(( sweatdrop Hi there, I'll be joining you guys. Nice to meet you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am
Nike breezed past Tony, the bartender, only getting his nod. She walked into the backrooms to the office. She saw that Tony had Taken care of the bodies and the blood. She sat behind the desk, putting her feet up. She really needed to check the other places, but no one was answering and she wasn't sure how many Vampires of their nest were left. So tired, she was still part human and sleep came lightly. She closed her eyes, giving in to a catnap.

((Welcome biggrin Love your entrance))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:12 am
((welcome))

Brago got bored and decided to go back to the city and wait for chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am
Flying a little lower, Aurelia was trying to aim for a local bar while putting on the necklace, so it wouldn't seem as obvious under her shirt, she miscalculated the distance to the ground and fell right into the pavement of the sidewalk, her walking cane falling out ahead of her as she lied there, dazed for a few seconds, before attempting to lift herself back up to go into the bar that rumors from her job stated the Prince was murdered here. ~Always love a good mystery~ she thought, rubbing her forehead.

((Thanks for the welcome you guys! I have class now, but I'll be back in a bit!))  

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image
Hana-Shi laid there on the bed for about an hour before she was bored enough to motivate her to do something. She got up and put her dress on. She left Brago's house ans walked off into the city. People started at her as she walked down the street, something she could never figure out why they did, but then again she didn't care about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Robert was walking around the city and crashed into Hana-Shi. He cursed under his breath as he stood back up. "Sorry," he muttered. "I was thinking about something instead of paying attention to where I was going. I should have paid more attention."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Brago was talking to pretty women on the street  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image
"What ever." She told the man who had run into her, the apathy in her voice very apparent. She looked up at the man, her red eyes dull with bordom.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm
"Wow," Robert muttered. "You get bored easily. A normal person would be yelling at me for running into them."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image
"I believe common theory is that I don't care about anything." She said, quoting Brago's words about her from the night before. "Why waste time yelling about something that I'll forget about in an hour?"  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Robert smiled a bit. "My theory is that you care about some things, but not much," he said. "Am I correct?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games