Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 pm
heartless looking as he was confused alittle " hmmm, dont be confused ... both of you... nobodies are nobodies as heartless are heartless, but this is getting if I may say strange... you look like you knew him, I know nobodies can do that ... oh yes heartless you can leave now" the heartless falls back into the ground and dissappears " now then tell me more about yourself ... if you please"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm
Zenjin pointed towards the mansion. "We go inside there, and ill tell you everything."

User Image

Zenjin all the others along with the new guy running up behind us went inside the mansion and they all take a seat at a big rectangular table. "Ok....so...Scarlet...What would you like to know?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm
although remaining a skeptical about Riftcreator, June replied after a few moments hesitation,
"I know almost nothing except when I came here to traverse town. Frequently i get flashbacks about you guys or the nobodies, and stuff about my keyblade, but besides that i have no link to my past...."
June sighed.
"but i don't know if any of that information had any point in it.....i'm seventeen, and Zenjin and Demitri and Snyn were the first people i met.....because i don't think ducks count...."
She glanced over at the store where huie, Duey, and Louie were.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 pm
"heart .... Heart, your is one you should protect ... for unlike many of my creation other heartless would try and steal it ... but no worries your heart is no ... well lets say is is bad for my creation" looking at her as he show his glove to her holding the heartless crest "yes i am no fake heartless .... but different yes" said Riftcreator

User Image  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm
June looked at the crest then back at him. she nodded in acknowledgement.
"...why are you different?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 pm
When i got there i didnt see anybody. I could have sworn someone was there. I turned back and started to run in another direction. I ran over to the other section of town where I saw a wall with a crack in it for some reason i was drawn to i squeased into it and ran past all the trees and into a clearing where i saw a gate.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 pm
"like many heartless, i was once normal ... i study creation at it scoure to become a creator of new things that could, change many lives ... but like my own ..." smiling "anyway ... this lead me to heartless, but i want to make a heartless who dislike hearts, so they would not attack" laughing " this has came to many failures, but with new ideas for them ... like the one you seen eairly feed on hearts of evil ..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm
"oh, i get it.......but why are you here, anyway?" june asked, tipping her head to the side.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm
Zenjin sat there not letting Scarlet answer, he knew what she wanted to know. "You are a Nobody, a soul and a body, just without the heart. this isnt to be confused with a heartless, which is when a heart is corrupted by darkness, leaving only the corrupted heart to become a creature known as a heartless. So when a Heartless is created, a Nobody is created" Zenjin looked at Scarlet "Other than that, do you have any other questions?.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 pm
" a keyblade ...." look at her like he not dumb " yes, yes, me heartless you keyblade wielder ... dosent mix, for you must seal heart and i must take them, but your blades has secrets that could unlock a new world of heartless" hearing something in the distance " what is that...."  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
June gripped her blade tighter, knowing that it might not be as good an idea to bring out more heartless as he calims it to be. She turned her head towards the sound as well.
"....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am
"Hey i got a question,when do we meet the others Zenjin?"Snyn said as he stared at the mansion.  

Lolades

Cultist

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 am
As Yuki walked around Twilight Town, waited for the train to go past and continued walking, she stopped in front of a hole. "Why... is there a hole here?" She asked herself and without thinking twice, she walked through the hole, and, what she saw was a Forest. A small Forest. She walked about until she saw a huge gate, with a mansion behind it. She got out her keyblade just incase there were Nobodies and Heartless' about.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 am
I turned to see someone with a blade exactly like mine standing in the clearing. I turned around and beckoned her to come toward me.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:43 am
Yuki looked at the guy with brown hair and followed him slowly.
What is he up to. He has a KeyBlade too... yet he smells like a Nobody... She thought. "Are you a KeyBlade wielder too?" She said moving her Keyblade making the Star at the bottom of the Blade jingle. "Or are you a Nobody?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games