Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 pm
Ace turned and looked at him. It was the first time had seen his face unmasked. "It was not your fault. I will settle this score with my father when time comes." He said with such vengeance. He followed the maid to his room. He glance at his bed and saw his bag lying there. He grabbed and changed into his old clothes which he preffered. He opened his window and sat on the window sill. He was deciding if he should sneak out or stay. He looked around and saw guards everywhere. "They raised their defense.. Even I can't evade that much security."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm
Scarlet sat down at the edge of her bed and sighed. She didn't know it would turn out like this. "I hope nothing else bad happens..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm
"My lady, that boy is filled with sorrow and vengeance and I think he might want to leave. Is it not better if we have him stay since he is one of the few who are healthy?" Nicholas said to Scarlet. He struggled to sit and saw his severed mask on the bedside table. He took it and wore it. Now, the lower part of his face can be seen but his eyes remains unseen. Scarlet tried to stop him from leaving his bed but he shook his head.

"I just want to walk," he offered his explanation. "I dislike lying down more than I should. I shall come back soon." He smiled and exited the room. He began to walk in earnest but with no particular aim.

He saw a shadow and recognize it to be Ace's. He went near and greeted the crestfallen looking boy.

"Good morning, Ace. I seems like the sun has already ascended. Why the long face? I thought Ramun is gone and so is your father? What more, everyone including you are also safe from anymore death threat from any man," Nicholas patted Ace's shoulder as he said that with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 am
Ace saw a person approaching him. "Mister, you shouldn't move too much." Ace looked at the man. "I haven't properly introduced myself, kind sir." Despite the fact that he loathed the wealthy society, the two people he had encountered were different from the onse he had met before. "My given name is Ace Saul. Pleased to meet you, ..." He waited for him to introduce himself.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 am
"Pleased to meet you Ace. I am Duke Nicholas Lighton," Nicholas introduced himself. "As you can see, I am easily recognized by my mask," he added with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am
"This Ramun you speak of is the crazed man that had attacked you earlier?" Ace cast his eyes downwards. "He had spoken something about my father.. About an empire and another son.." This was all new to him. He had always considered himself as an orphan, but why recieve news about his father now?  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am
"Well, that was all," Nicholas struggled to remember. "He said that your father sent him to kill you because he has another son to take over his empire, probably a business, but he died from the illness that is killing people now," he retold as much as possible.

"It is possible that you are a son born out of his knowledge and that he found you were alive before he was given a son rightful in the law. I do not know more, forgive me," Nicholas tilted his head downwards in an act of sympathy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 pm
"He must've mistook me from someone else." He desperately wanted to believe it. "But, what about this other son he spoke of.. Is he still alive?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 am
"I think, it is more that your birth was unplanned for and that he did actually search out for you. maybe, if Ramun was till alive he could have told us more but I fear that he will no longer rise to threaten anyone," Nicholas said. "As for the other son, I do not know. If we want to know, we would have to leave the confines of the castle to search for him or that maybe he is among us today." Nicholas turned to look at the rising sun.

"He would be no older than I child, I'm afraid. He must have been newly born if your deceased father wanted you dead." Nicholas held onto the crutch he held. "But it is clear enough that he is your half brother."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 am
As Scanda wandered the Ball room still for evidence he came across something that didnt look right as he passed a vase with part of the pattening chipped as it was going diagonal he followed the trace to a very sharp fingernail as he studied it he became in shock as he put the vidence in a bag "I must get to the Lady quickly"he said as he hurried thorough the corridors with some people giving him scary glares "Whats so wrong is it because my face isnt shown just darkness and two red eyes or my scythe"Scanda thought to himself as he reached the Princesses room "My Lady I think I know who or what did this"he said holding up the bag with the fingernail in "This nail is sharp enough to pierce skin but it isnt a normal human nail...Its an infected nail"Scanda said passing the bag to the princess.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 am
Nicholas saw Scanda hurrying towards Scarlet and he followed. The man was simply queer but he stayed quiet about it. The moment he reached Scarlet, Scanda had shown something to her and he said it had something to do with an infected person

"Good sir, would you mind telling me what is it that is going on? Did something else happened?" Nicholas asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:33 pm
Scarlet took hold of the bag and began to think of how an infected person could get in. "Some infected person must have snuck in when all this commotion was happening," she muttered and ran out the room. She went over to the ball room where he found it and began to look around.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm
Nicholas followed Scarlet to the room with the crotch under one arm.

"Princess, tell me what can I do to help?" He asked. He suddenly coughed and realized that his chest was in pain. Then he saw the crimson on his palm. He tried to hid it from Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Scarlet turned and looked at him. He was able to hide the blood on his palm but not the blood on his lip. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Please all I want from you is to go to your room and rest. You shouldn't be walking around in your condition." She looked at him worried.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm
"No," he tried to smile. "I feel useless being bed ridden while you do something. It taints my pride to let a lady do a job all on her own," he reasoned but he coughed blood again and nearly stumbled. He held his crotch tighter and closed his eyes in pain.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games