Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 am
The bell rang suddenly and the new teacher quickly finished his lesson, wishing his students farewell. Kami slipped the pen onto a neighboring student's desk when the teacher wasn't watching and left the classroom, heading for the library.
I hope Sora's there, and I wonder what he plans to make...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 pm
Once class was over Kou left the music room and hurried over to his dorm room to drop off his guitar.
Yoshi was glad that class was over as he left the classroom and let out a sigh.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Kami was making a mad dash to the library when she accidently dropped one of her books, and it happened to land near Yoshi.
"Hey Yoshi," Kami said, reaching down to pick up her book. She was happy to see her friend again, but still wanted to reach the library.
"You wouldn't happen to be interested in helping out with the upcoming cultural fair would you? I'm sure you've got plenty of talents that would be quite useful in making this year's fair great," Kami asked persuasively.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm
Sora was waiting at the spot that he was going to meet Kami at. wile he waited her he got every thing out.  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm
"Given a chance to help out is the choice I gladly take" replied Yoshi smiling widely. "I'm sure the fair will be a great success" he said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm
"Thank you Yoshi! I'm looking forward to working with you soon then," Kami replied happily. She waved goodbye to Yoshi and hurried towards the library. She saw Sora waiting for her at the table and sat down quickly.
"Hey Sora, so is this what you were thinking of making for the festival?" Kami asked politely, liking the food she saw laid out.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:19 am
Yoshi looked forward to helping in the festival as soon as possible. He walked off to the dorm room he shares with Kou.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm
Kami was glad Yoshi was going to help with the festival this year. She truly did look forward to working with him. Hopefully he would feel the same, despite the little surprise she left for him for when he opened his dorm door. She knew it wasn't very nice to set up an encounter with one of her best friend's worst fears, but she couldn't help being mischievious. This all passed through her mind as she waited for Sora's reply.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 pm
"well this is some of it. I can make a lot more." Sora said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm
"I like it, this cake looks excellent," Kami commented, tasting some of the cake. It was as good as it looked, which was very delicious. She liked the mix of colors as well, as the frosting was colorful. She noticed the fried shrimp and nodded in approval.
"What else can you make?" Kami asked, quite curious of all the possibilities for the cafe.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers