Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:53 am
"Uh-uh. Sure." Bree pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 am
shaun gave her a look of concern. he looked at bree and couldnt help bu think that she was afraide of him. "are you ok? i mean, being run through can piss someone off."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 am
"Yea, I'm ok, though I yelled at Nahi for three full days after I woke up." she said, smiling. "I think it surprised her, cause I usually just roll my eyes and mutter a few unholy insults."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
Airi yawned after a few moments and stopped. Her head ached dully and she swayed slightly on her feet. Angels got tired occasionally, but among her kind, they called her a 'snatchling'. Meaning that she was a child among them. Angelic young tended to grow tired easily.
"Kiko, I am..." She yawned again, "Sleepy..."
The little dog barked and lifted his hind leg to scratch behind his ear.
Then sleep, sweetheart. I'll watch over you and so will Nahi.
Airi nodded slowly and sat down under the tree. She laid onto her side and her eyes began to droop.
"I shall...sleep...for a short...while."
Her pale, beautiful face assumed a calm expression as she fell into an unconsious world of dreams.
Kiko trotted over to the young girl and sat down beside her head. He laid his chin on her snowy-white hair and his mind began to wander.

"Kikoru, don't give me that expression! I truly am here to take care of you."
"Uh-huh, and pigs fly? Yeah, right. There are no such things as guardian angels!"
The girl walked so gracefully and silently across the room, that it could have appeared as floating. She lay a hand against the boy's cheek and smiled sweetly at him.
"Believe me, the only reason I am allowing you to see me is because you have a destiny. I cannot tell you what it is, but I can tell you that I am in it."
Kikoru was about to snort and say something rather rude, but he couldn't find his voice as he stared into her breath-taking face. Unearthly, that was the word. From then on, Kikoru was sure that he would never care for another being again, only her.
"You are my angel?"
"Yes."
He blinked, "All mine?"
The girl giggled and nodded. Her ruby eyes didn't appear scary or demonic, but only seemed to make her face more unbelievably gorgeous. Kiko was considered handsome in school himself, but he knew that no females were like her. She was his, right? Well, then, he would take advantage of it.
"Well, then be mine."
The girl sighed and removed her hand, "I am only here to help you, human. My name is Airi."
"A pleasure, truly."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 pm
Nahiraised her eyebrows at being volunteered, but said nothing, surprising herself. It didn't bother her as much as it would have coming from others, perhaps not as much as it should, but Kiko was the first companion she had found that actually spoke back. Besides, it wasn't like she wanted to go back to the cave and interrupt whatever those two were doing. She shuddered at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm
shaun gave a slight stare as he said," i havent known you that long, but why?"  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
Airi's dreams were exactly like they usually were - replaying memories. She mentally sighed and watched.

"Kiko, stop it! I don't care about you that way. You are my friend, period."
The boy ran a hand through his spiky black hair and gazed at her from the corner of his blue eyes.
"Flirting is not a sin, angel. I can't help my human instincts."
She rolled her eyes, a very mortal gesture, and sighed.
"You know, I think you would make a nice human yourself."
Airi grunted, "Why don't you just quit it? Go 'flirt' with females of your own species! I am only here to watch over you."
"And you wouldn't be jealous? Not the slightest bit?"
"Don't be silly, of course I wouldn't be!"
Kikoru snorted but before he could respond, a hand grabbed him off the sidewalk. He yelped as the person slammed him against the alley's wall.
Airi let out a screech. The vampire only chuckled.
"So, you have an angel with you? I can hear her."
The boy struggled in the vampire's hands.
"Don't take it personally, but I am hungry. I guess I hit the jackpot - an angel and dinner, too. Gilia, grab her for me."
A witch came up behind the angel and grabbed her in a tight hold.
"NO! Leave her alone!"
"And what of it?"
"Alex, let me have some fun with the boy before you go and drain him." The witch pouted.
"Fine, then. But, leave the angel with me."
The witch squealed with delight and traded off with the vampire. Kikoru yelled and hollared the whole time, his eyes never leaving Airi.
"Don't hurt her!"
"No promises." The vampire chuckled.
That was the last thing he heard. There was a 'pop' as the witch tried to do a new paralyzing spell.
"Oh, poo! It made him collapse all-together!"
"Go away and we will meet up in an hour." Alex hissed.
The witch left, dragging the boy along with her.
"KIKO!!! KIKORU!!"
"Shut the hell up, darling. You are all mine, now."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 pm
"W@ell, I don't USUALLY have a very bad temper. Sure, I call Nahi an assortment of names, but I don't really mean them, and I'm not actually mad mad, you know? Just kinda....I don't know, peeved. It takes alot to really piss me off.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:49 am
shaun looked at the elf with a quwestiiong glance. well, i dont want to see yopu pissed. the vision hit shaun like a tidle wave of pain. it was alex.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 am
"Are you ok?" she said in a worried tone. He looked pained.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

The first thing that Kikoru noticed was that he was in a room. It was dimly lit and there was humming coming from some other room.
Kiko lifted his hand to touch his head. Ugh, he felt dizzy and a little bit sick to his stomach.
Airi!
He tried to stand, but he used his back legs.
Why is the ground so close? Am I on all fours or something?
Kiko snorted and looked down. He tried to scream but all that came out of his mouth was a bark.
What the hell!? My feet are paws...and I'm...furry!
"Now, now, it isn't that bad!" A woman's voice laughed. Kiko looked up to see a woman dressed richly in robes smiling at him.
You are...you were that woman in the alley!
"Yes, in fact, I am a witch. I would say something along the lines of 'A pleasure to meet you' or something, but trully it isn't. You see, I was going to make you my servant, but then that spell took a nasty turn and well, here you are left as a mutt. I'd call it bad luck."
Kiko snarled at her, Where is Airi?
"You just find out about vampires and witches, you get turned into a dog, and all you can think about is that angel? I say, you must really like her. Well, I wouldn't worry too much about her if I were you. Alex has her, and let me inform you that he isn't being nice, or wasn't..."
Are you implying that he killed her?
"I don't have to imply, sweetie. Alex doesn't like double-dipping, so obviously he would get rid of her. He most likely fed on her and then-"
Where is she!?
"I say, you are a stubborn little dog. I don't know, truthfully. You'd have to know where to look for Alex, and I truthfully don't want to interrupt him..."
Kiko growled and got up shakily. His head hurt and his whole body ached, but he would be damned if he let Airi be killed.
Listen, witch. You are going to take me to this vampire, or I am going to rip your throat out. Choose wisely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm
Nahi found herself drifting to sleep quickly. The past few days had been hell, but here was finally a bit of quiet. She shoved her butt down into the tree to insure she stayed there before dropping off. Maybe Bree's stupidity was from falling so much, and she was NOT going to have that happen to her.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:53 pm
when alex awoke he instantly knew wher he was. hell. the flames licked his body and he screamed in agonized pain. but it all turned out to be a dream. he was in the very woods shaun stabed him in. he looked around wondering. but he was in a dark hut. alicea. she had saved him once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm
shaun looked up at bree and said. " yes. im fine. "he didnt want her to know that alex was still alive. "alex is dead."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm
"That's right, you stabbed him. Thank God." she said, shuddering. His face now haunted her like it must Airi. But he was dead, so it was ok.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff