Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:39 pm
Justin loved to see Sam smile. It was almost...intoxicating. He brushed some dirt off of his pants, then walked into the kitchen with Sam. He was pretty ravenous right now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:50 pm
Sam laid all the prepared food out on the table with a small stack of plates, silverware, and napkins. "Dig in." She said with an almost smile. She sighed as she cleaned up--only stopping to grab a bite to eat here and there. She began humming softly, but it wasn't a Lycan song. Jeremy woke with a start and had a small grin on his face as he heard the song. He almost giggled as she walked over to him, slit her wrist, and fed him. When she was done feeding him, he grinned and muttered something in a roughly spoken dialect of Lycan. Sam's expression grew cold and she raised her hand to hit him, but turned away--now humming a Lycan song that caused him to writhe in severe pain. She did not eat much else, but packed some food for the trip they were taking. Sam said nothing as she qquit humming to finish her breakfast. "Whenever you're ready, we will go." She said softly. Even though she had a very small smile on her face and a lightness in her voice, you could tell she was upset by whatever Jeremy had said.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 pm
Justin was curious about what had happened, mostly out of concern for Sam, but he began to eat. After a few minutes, he had finished eating. "Alright. I'm ready to go." He told her. He didn't have anything with him, other than his bike, so he was good to go. He decided to ask her about what Jeremy had said later.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 pm
Untying Jeremy from the pole he was attached to, then rebinding his wrists and ankles, she dragged him along. "Let's go." She said, practically throwing Jeremy out the door. "Take it easy, I ain't gonna do nothin' to you...maybe that cute little sister of yours, but not--" Sam interrupted him by wrapping her fingers around his throat and squeezing tightly. She brought his face an inch away from hers and growled "leave my family alone." Jeremy laughed. "You think it's funny? Alright" she said. She bit down hard on his wrist. The result was a sickening crunch and the shrill cry that escaped Jeremy's lips. "Now, knock it off or there will be a similar fate for your other wrist." She pushed him forward. "C'mon Justin. If we go now, we'll be there in about 30 minutes." She started walking.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Justin glared at Jeremy hatefully, then walked after Sam. 30 minutes wouldn't be that bad. He missed riding on his motorcycle, though. He then shruuged. He would still get to meet Sam's family. He wondered if they would welcome a non Lycan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm
After about fifteen minutes of walking through the woods, Sam disappeared behine some bushed and popped back out as a wolf--clothes clenched in her teeth. She began sniffing the ground frantically, then said to Justin and Jeremy "stop." She dropped her clothes by Justin's feet, then took off running after some figure in the woods. She tackled the figure and pranced back to Justin and Jeremy. Somehow there was a huge elk--his neck in the firm grasp of Sam's teeth. She sat it down and then explained, "this'll make a perfect gift for my family." She was beaming with excitement. "We've only got about five minutes...I didn't think they were this close." She went back to the bushes and emerged human again. Slinging the elk over her shoulder, she grabbed her clothes and pushed on--always keeping Jeremy in front of her. Shortly after, Sam and Jeremy began discussing something in a language spoken by vampires. It soon became silent again as Sam slowed her pace. She creeped towards a hole in the ground with a vault door sealing it. She becan barking commands at the door and a frightened Lycan opened the door and uttered what sounded like an apology in Lycan. Sam patted his shoulder then handed him the elk and sent him off with it. "After you, Justin. Once you're down Jeremy will enter, then I will. Do not make jerky movements...they'll think you're the snack, not the elk." She said. Sam seemed to be very nervous about something.....  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:50 pm
Justin nodded, but he was still kinda nervous, like Sam. He went into the hole, hoping that things would go well. He didn't know what would happen once he approached the Lycans, but he mentally begged to be welcomed. Tarkatans had a bad rep for trying to help Shao Khan take over the world, so he might take some heat for having Tarkatan blood.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Sam pushed Jeremy down the hole. "Behave" she snapped as she jumped down the hold and pushed him forward. She led them through the halls--keeping her face hidden well. Lycans and Werewolves alike scowled and snapped at Jeremy. Jeremy said something in his native language to Sam and she ignored him. She picked up her pace as the dark tunnels grew lighter and soon she was almost sprinting. Someone howled something mighty loud and before anyone could blink-a huge man picked up Sam and swung her about--tears streaming down his face. "NEMKTSVIR!" She cried. Nemktsvir went to say her name, but saw Jeremy and held his tongue. "Sam!" He whispered. Soon enough, about 20 more lavishly dressed people came running to greet Sam. She greeted them all in turn. Krishne, Aklieran Fotsrem, Gretsya, Kemar--the whole family. She introduced Justing to them--not saying ther names. Then she showed them Jeremy and a hostile glare came into their eyes. Sam handed Jeremy to someone who appeared to be a friend and he took Jeremy off somewhere. "Come this way Justin" Sam said. And again she was absolutely beaming and her smile seemed more brilliant than ever. She took Justin's hand and kept him close to her side. There were many amazingly attractive people here--all Werewolves and Lycans. The structures and architecture in this underground city were just astounding. "This place has been here for hundreds of years." Sam explained. "You have any questions?" Sam asked him, smiling.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Justin smiled widely, scanning this great city with his eyes. He then looked to Sam again. "This place is amazing!" He told her. "But, why would the Lycans live underground?" He asked her. He never pictured werewolves and Lycans living underground, so this was something he became curious about.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:02 pm
"Humans don't quite accept us...and the government has been hunting our kind down and turning them into experiments...we took our civilization underground because even their best equipment cannot detect us...and underground, they'll never find us. This city is quite amazing...and I've got quite a surprise for you...." She trailed off as they got to a large palace-like structure. "This is home." She said with a content sigh.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Justin's jaw hit the floor at the sight of the palace. "NO WAY!" He exclaimed. For Sam to live here, she'd have to be royalty, or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm
"There aren't exactly classes here, but Nemktsvir is Alpha....which puts him at the head of our enormous pack. And there are other families who live in structures much like this one... Well, this is the part where we get to clean up and enjoy a birthday party...it's for Gretsya and Kemar--my twin brothers. They'll each be 19 in human years...which is about 133 years in our time. My youngest sibling is Nefari. She's 6 in human years, 42 in our time. So, my other brothers--Jadyen and Jurdas will take you to their room and clean you up. I'll be with my sisters Shekra and Lulia. You'll be fine, I promise...I'll see you in about ten minutes, Justin." Sam walked off with her sisters as Jadyen and Jurdas took Justin and dressed him up in a tux (with coattails) spun from some unknown pure icy blue material that seemed to glow. The boys styled his hair so that it was just a little spiky. Once dressed, the two bothers led him to some large ballroom. Sam approached him from behind. She was dressed in a pure white gown that was very slimming. It was trimmed with blue lace and sapphire beads that matched his tux exactly. Sam's hair was pulled up high into an intricate series of braids. "Hi there." Sam said as she smiled and spun around. "You look fantastic." She hugged him.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm
At first, Justin felt uncomfortable in a tux, given that he had never worn one, but seeing Sam in that beautiful dress made him get over it. He smiled warmly, hugging her back. "Thanks. You look amazing." He told her. She was already stunning, but the dress brought it out even more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:58 pm
"Thank you."She bowed her head slightly to him. Before they realized it, the entire room was filled with Werewolves and Lycans. Then the birthday twins came in. Sam took justin over to where the rest of her family was and they stood there applauding the two. In that instant, several of the Lycans began singing the song Sam was humming happily as she made breakfast. Gretsya and Kemar took to dancing a quick waltz with their girls. Then, everyone else began dancing along. Sam swept Justin on to the floor--humming away and giggling and laughing the entire time.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Justin loved the sound of Sam laughing. He enjoyed spending time with her. It was a great change in pace from the violent world of demon hunting. He was a bit clumsy at first, but he danced with her pretty well.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games