Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I never realized I was doing it until I was into High School, where we were given sex education conservatively (don't ask how). I never thought of it as bad when I was young, mostly smelly. But I was once caught by my mom, and she told the whole family about it. I don't think it made much impact to them because I was very young back then. But I was embarrassed, so I stopped for a while. Then, I started doing it again, because let's face it, it's good.

I never really came yet, so I don't really know if I'm doing it right. But I'm afraid of breaking my hymen, mostly because I'm scared of what my future husband would think of me when he finds out that it's broken. And another reason is because I'm afraid it might hurt a lot.

Personally, I think masturbating's not that bad. It's some form of safe sex: you can have all the pleasure you want without fear of getting pregnant. But it also makes me wonder how the real sex feels like.

User ImageUser Image

Hymens aren't all they're cracked up to be, y'know. xd Some girls are born without them, and sometimes they get "broken," stretched, or torn by doing athletic activities, horseback riding, etc. Personally, I'd think it would suck less to go ahead and take the risk of stretching or tearing it when you're by yourself rather than waiting until you're having sex for the first time for it to go. That was what I did, anyway. Then the first time I had sex it didn't particularly hurt, and I didn't bleed.

And honestly, I've never met a guy who was remotely concerned with the state of my hymen. Most of them probably wouldn't know the difference anyway!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 am
Daffodil the Destroyer

Hymens aren't all they're cracked up to be, y'know. xd Some girls are born without them, and sometimes they get "broken," stretched, or torn by doing athletic activities, horseback riding, etc. Personally, I'd think it would suck less to go ahead and take the risk of stretching or tearing it when you're by yourself rather than waiting until you're having sex for the first time for it to go. That was what I did, anyway. Then the first time I had sex it didn't particularly hurt, and I didn't bleed.

And honestly, I've never met a guy who was remotely concerned with the state of my hymen. Most of them probably wouldn't know the difference anyway!

User Image User Image

I dunno, I'm guess I'm just scared that's all. Scared that it might hurt a lot, and scared that I might get caught. My aunt and I have our periods pretty much at the same time, and she does the laundry at our place. So, she might ask questions if there's some blood on my underwear or something. My parents would kill me if they get the wrong picture, so I'd rather not risk it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:37 pm
Seawicket
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how old are you?
spencer's usually has
vibrators that are relative
cheap. they have waterproof
ones. (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spencer's does have good vibrators, but BE CAUTIOUS. open the package before you buy it if it has batteries included; if the little plastic tab if NOT around the battery area, it dies very quickly and for some reason does not last long on new batteries either. (its happened several times to me and my mother)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:50 pm
DeeDarling

People at Spencer's at used to people buying that sort of thing; sometimes the cashiers are the ones that put them on the shelves, and I know for a fact quite a few use their employee discounts to buy them for themselves. Since you have discussed with your friends and find that you all have the activity in common, suggest to one of them your problem. I find that a good friend will go in with you and stand next to you, and tends to take your focus off of how awkward you feel. Who knows, your friends might even go with you to get theirs; they could be having the same feeling!  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sei-chan5

Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 pm
ok... this is really awkward for me.... I have never been able to do this. My bfs, past and current, have all tried to get me to do it. I just... can't.... idk why... and I don't understand their interest or enjoyment of me... touching down there... in front of them. I have tried to... do this... but never succeeded in getting far with it.... any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 pm
You know, I was sexually abused from the ages of 7-13 (my dad's way of teaching us about the birds and the bees) so when I finally moved in with my mom masturbation was the last thing on my mind till I was 16. People at school were talking about and I was home alone, so I was like what the hell why not!

I guess for a while I thought I was committing some great sin or breaking some law. I mean I can't help but wonder what the people who know me would say: "kid was was sexually abused now masturbates once or twice a week..god she must be a sex fiend!" sweatdrop
But now that I'm older I realize its not really that uncommon, and in a way its actually healthy...Yeah sorry I had to get all that off my mind.

Anyway, my question: Sometimes I use a pillow...I'm not weird am I? crying  

DarkYangDragon

Interesting Informer

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:15 pm
Question: Can you squirt during masturbate? I have my own ways but dying to learn how to squirt on my own as I am unable to do it on my own and only 2% of my sex actives, they made me squirt. not 98%...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:19 pm
DarkYangDragon
my question: Sometimes I use a pillow...I'm not weird am I? crying
No that is not weird, I used pillow to get myself come when I was so young. That was when I never knew how to use my fingers haha.  

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm
Thanks for the tips but, whenever I try to do it, I feel, well a whole lot of negative feelings and it's near impossible for me to relax... sad redface

Plus, I feel a bit of pain...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm
Louisa Iris
Daffodil the Destroyer

User Image User Image

I dunno, I'm guess I'm just scared that's all. Scared that it might hurt a lot, and scared that I might get caught. My aunt and I have our periods pretty much at the same time, and she does the laundry at our place. So, she might ask questions if there's some blood on my underwear or something. My parents would kill me if they get the wrong picture, so I'd rather not risk it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

Sometimes even using a tampon can break it, if mine broke I never noticed.
Then again I could have been born without one.
One day it'll probably become vestigial LOL
As for your future husband, he'll love you no matta what :3  

iCuttlefish

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 am
iCuttlefish

Sometimes even using a tampon can break it, if mine broke I never noticed.
Then again I could have been born without one.
One day it'll probably become vestigial LOL
As for your future husband, he'll love you no matta what :3

User Image User Image

Really? Wow, never thought it went in that much. Yeah, lucky people who were born without one... they don't have to experience any pain during their first try xD
      You're right. If he can't accept me for that, then boo for him. Thanks hon emotion_hug I guess I'm just paranoid over it.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 pm
I just really want to say thank you to all you lovely ladies! These tips are awesome! You all rock, and also give me new ideas!!!!  

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

I Love Bad Puns

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 am
Thanks redface I am uncomfortable talking about this kind of stuff and recently was confused about something....this answered my question. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm
heart redface redface heart  

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 am
Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny
Thanks for the tips but, whenever I try to do it, I feel, well a whole lot of negative feelings and it's near impossible for me to relax... sad redface

Plus, I feel a bit of pain...
If it's against your religious beliefs, then it's okay not to masturbate, no one says you have to. If it's not religious, then take a minute or two to figure out why it's causing you negative emotions. Is it the way you were brought up? Is it because of something that happened to you?

If you feel any pain, you're masturbating wrong or not with enough lubrication.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff