Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm
( hm i think we should like well you know i dunno oh no that wouldn't work hmm how about we are trying to track down our parents??) Zelda knew that canada was best " I vote on niagra falls , canada " Zelda said as she sat down on the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:01 pm
((or there could be a mutant war the white coats are wanting to start))

"Anywhere outdoors we're up for."Dusk inputed for her and Royce.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

keliantria

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 pm
((I think we could have the whitecoats planning something drastic, and we have to make sure we don't let them succeed, if that doesn't sound too cliche. Or, we could just work on saving other mutants or something. o.O))

"Canada is nice, I guess..." Seria shrugged. She really didn't care where they went as long as it wasn't a big city or something. "Oh, and hi," she introduced herself to the new girl. "I'm Seria!"

((I sound all stupid... blame it on not enough sleep. Blehh. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 am
Tomoyo smiled. "Nice to meet you."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 am
"I say Canada," Sora said, standing."I like to be near water, so Niagra falls sounds good."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:45 pm
"I think we're in agreement then. Excellent," said Ringil, spreading her wings. "Take up all your belongings; we can't come back here. Sorry, Sora," she said apologetically. "I know this was your place." She shot him a guilty look, then turned her face to the sky, searching the stars. When she had her bearings, she launched into the sky, the moonlight shining off her feathers.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm
Sora held his hand out to Tomoyo."I'll carry you, since you wouldn't be able to keep up on foot," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 pm
Seria didn't really have any stuff to bring with her, as she was forever losing her things. "Okay guys, ready whenever you are." She strode to the front of the cave, ready to take off.

((Hey, does anyone have any idea what we're going to do once we're at Niagra Falls? Just wondering, because I was thinking of maybe doing a plot twist or something to make it more interesting...))  

keliantria

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm
Tomoyo smiled, sort of embarrased for being a nuisance. "Thanks.." She took Sora's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Sora spread his wings and lifted Tomoyo, cradling her with his arms. He ran forward a few steps before he got off the ground, unaccostemed to the extra weight.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Tomoyo looked at the ground below her, then at Sora. "Am I too heavy?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm
"No," Sora said, following Ringil."I'm just not used to carrying someone, that's all."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm
"Okay, looks like we're about all ready," Seria said as she unfurled her wings, taking off into the night sky. She hovered above the cave, waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm
"Oh.." Tomoyo said. "Thanks." she smiled.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:39 pm
"No problem," Sora told her, relaxing as the peace he always felt when flying settled over him again.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games