Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm
"Senku! Stop laughing! I don't see what's so funny about a person that's nearly naked, and kissing everyone in his sights!" Dawn blushed red "Honestly, I don't see what's so funny in men's sense of humor."

Dawn heard the part of who he is and what he is, it was the word "cure" that caught her attention."Cure? They made a cure now? Does it work?." she asked despretely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 pm
(( Wow, now I am hungry. I need to get lunch, be right back))User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS FOOD TASTES SO GOOD!! Julie ate and ate, but she listened to what everyone else was doing. Senku was laughing, Dawn was talking to . . . Nago Keisuke, and Lae was running around and laughing.
Then she heard Dawn yell at Senku, but turned back to Nago Keisuke and start asking about a cure. Cure? I would rather just find my blood pact and keep my powers, since I have no life outside of here.

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm
dani1578
((umm, I was invisible, remember? I can go along with what you said, but you should pay more attention. stressed scream Haha))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie saw Nago look into the pool, heard him sigh, then walk away. Okay, he was not trying to kill me, then, but what would heating the pool do? Heat kills bacteria, biut what is the point of just randomly cleaning the pool? That guy is straight up insane. Julie smelled something. FOOD. Just now, Julie realized that she was REALLy hungry. She shot up and out of the water, then looked around to find the source. Wow, Senku made all of that? Julie saw Senku eating, but he was kind of messy with grease and stuff, so he probably made the food. She walked up to the large table of exotic looking food. It smelled delicious. Julie asked Senku if she could have some food.

"Hey! I ain't crazy, I'm not even close compared to the ones that escaped, but I'm not a normal human being is what I'll agree on with you is all......."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm
Senku calmed down a bit "sorry" he said wipearing something to his ravens and they began to chase lae "puts some clothes on or ill rip it off"one raven sent a telpathic message to lae  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 pm
((You do know that Julie THOUGHT that, she didn't say it out loud, right?))
?! "WHAT?! I never said that!!" CRAZY GUY READS MINDS NOW?! JEEZ, HE ALREADY HAS THAT WAR THING, BUT NOW MINDS?! Oh, wait. Maybe I said it out loud. Yes, that's it. "I'm sorry, but when someone pulls a gun on random people, he is either really crazy, or a murderer."
She saw Senku whisper something to a raven out of the corner of her eye. She turned slightly and saw that the raven then started chasing Lae into the house. hahaha!! That is one way to get a half naked guy to put on clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Nago simply just stood there as he took Julie's insult as he sighs before leaving the pool area, he then finds himself alone in the woods, and that when he broke down at a tree when the shame of his feelings were weighing him down.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Senku sat back down and tried to relax  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm
((Jeez, Nago is a teenager, and he breaks down from a scared little girl that is just saying stuff that she doesn't even mean, and saying it out of confused fright? You should look at Julie's profile so that you can know who she is, exactly. Did you know that she is 13 years old?))

Nago walked away quietly. I didn't mean what I said, I wasn't thinking, really. Having a gun pointed at my head sort of traumatized me, that's all. Julie felt really bad all of a sudden. She was already done with her food, and was full. She wanted to go in the pool and just be able to think alone, but it was almost completely drained by now, so she just wandered around the inside of the mansion and tried to remember how to get to her bedroom. I guess that I learned two very important lessons today. Think before you act, and words can be very hurtful.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 pm
"Dude! Not cool!" Lae said running away from the raven nipping at his towel.

"What's wrong Lae? I thought it was rubber ducky time!" Dawn laughed. "Wow," she wiped a tear from her eye. "I haven't laughed this hard since, like ever. Senku, you, good sir, have a good sense of humor."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 pm
"Humor?" He said in a confused  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 pm

I HATE THIS!! Julie was holding back tears I am stuck in this stupid mansion everyday, not being able to go outside into the real world! Sure, HE feels hurt, ((refering to Nago)) but at least he can leave, at least he can enjoy to be alone without security cameras watching his every move, at least he can remember stuff from before two years ago!! Then Julie started to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 pm
Nago is seen walking back to the mansion after letting it go as he didn't notice that he came very close to Julie's room as he came back, he returns with a guitar as he began to play, and ends up singing alone behind a tree still not noticing Julie who was right above him.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 pm
Senku stared blankly at dawn" What is humor" he said now his face returned to his normal emotionless expression  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 pm
"You know, a feeling that makes people laugh and be happy." Dawn said selttling down and laying back on the grass.

Lae finally put on his clothes back on and sighed walking down the corridor as the raven that was pecking him earlier rested on his sholder. "How bothersome..." he stroked the bird. He looked up and saw a girl on the verge of tears wandering around. "Hey! You! Yeah you!" he ran after her. "What's wrong? Dumped? Heartbroken? Were you teased? I can hook you up with revenge." he walked around in front of her, walking backwards studying her face. "Angry? Is it because of being here?  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm
"........" Senku still had a blank expression on his face "A feeling?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games