Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm
Dimitri opened one eye dazed and trying to put his mind back together as if someone had smashed it like a puzzle, he opened his other eye and looked down seeing he was in bed the the covers not even on him anymore during the night he tossed and turned so much he kicked them right off the bed. He turned his head to the left and looked at his Sony digital clock and looked at the time 4:47 pm, he turned his head to the ceiling "My, my... *yawn* I slept for 19 hours..." he sluggishly got up and exited his bedroom to his washroom and looked in the mirror, his black wavy hair was eveywhere and his green eyes unable to be seen to to the mass amounts of squinting. He took a shower and dried himself off, he walked over to his dresser and pulled out his black blazer and his cow printed buttoned shirt and put them on, then closed the drower and opened another and pulled out his Flora Pants and closed the drower and picked up his keys and walked out the door. "well... I gues I can have a nice afternoon..." he shrugged and closed the door behind him.

(((((what should i do now?)))))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 pm
((You need to have some ideas ^.^ ))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 am
"D-Diamond don't cry! Your gonna make me cry!"Bubble said as tears fell down her eyes. She wiped the tears away."I will stay if that's what takes."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 am
Diamond wipe away her tears running towards Bubble and hug her... "I'm sorry..." Diamond said and cried a little more  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 am
Dimitri walked over to the nearest coffee shop and bought a caffine double-double and paied the woman $2.16 as he put the change in his pocket $50 dollar bill fell out "ahhh... damn" he went down to get the 50 dollar bill and spilt his coffee all over his shoes "My, my.... this just isnt my afternoon..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am
Mint woke up and sat up. She felt a surge of energy flowing around in her body, but not sure what it was. She then saw a glow shining from the inside of her, and she felt power flowing all around her.
User Image
*Elegant Transformation*
She looked up and looked at her own reflection on the mirror. She looked a lot more different than before...

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 am
Bubble sniffled as she wiped her eyes.
"I-I am s-sorry..I just feel a little useless..thats all."Bubble said to Diamond as she pulled out a tissue and wiped Diamond's wet eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 am
User ImageMint stood up and opened the window. She jumped outside and breathed in the cool and smooth air, and changed back into her normal form. She ran to Diamond's home, and saw Bubble, Diamond and Diana at the footstep of the door.
She heard the conversation, and Diamond crying so she walked up to them and smiled. "Guys, I can feel a certain power and energy charging up inside of everyone! I've also changed into Elegant Form! And, Bubble, I feel a powerful energy coming from you... so, its time..." She transformed into Elegant Form and smiled. Her long light green hair flowed with the wind and Mint cupped her hands together and slowly let them go as a small blue ball of light formed and became bigger... Mint smiled as she held the light in front of Bubble. "Now..."

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 am
Bubble stared at Mint.
"Now?"she asked as she stared at the light.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 am
User Image"Yes, this is the power source that requires for 'you' to take this form. The reason being is that you have a weak body after the time you have been in the hospital. Listen to my words; Take this light and place it to your heart, and let all your power go..." Mint explained and gave Bubble the light.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am
Bubble took the light. She closed her eyes and put the light into her heart. She let all her power go..
((Do we choose our transformation pic?))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 am
((I'll guess, yes. I'll help you find one if you want ^^))  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 am
Xx_MooNLighT_X
((I'll guess, yes. I'll help you find one if you want ^^))

((Thanks! That would be very nice!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am
((Is this one alright? User Image ))  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 am
Xx_MooNLighT_X
((Is this one alright? User Image ))

((Perfect. Please post! ^^))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games