Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 am
Shana sighed."Sure you would kill me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am
pulls out a box of cookies and starts to eat them "yah snack time"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am
Shana's stomach grumbles.."You have to eat in front of me?!"

"Looks like he is.."Miyuki said.

"Don't irritate me! You were slacking off remember?!"Shana said as she balls her fists.

"I had to eat..so my stomach wouldn't grumble in front of a bunch of vampires."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 am
senku attacked his clone and they did the same senku continued until he had then in a straight linthen drew his bow and shot at his clone who shot at the other clone. both clones ended up dead and senku just sighed" oh well"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 am
smiles and holds out box "want some?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 am
Name: Mizu Hibashi
Race:Guardian
Likes: Helping out, warm days, and moon lit walks on cool nights
Dislikes:Windy days,Curse words, and the cold winter nights
Personality: A caring person, who when broght with a problem can sovle it with a chance to think it over, but if pushed into a fight can destroy those who apose her.
Weapon: A Spear
User Image
Appearance:
User Image  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:50 am
Kyuki sighed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. We vampires usually hide our more...destructive side." Kyuki straightened up and put on a serious face. She slammed her sword into the ground and crossed her hands. "Look, I don't even know whats so special about this dump. I came here for the fights. I'll give you one last warning, do you really want to die?" she said in a dark and deadly tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am
Shana turned away from the food.
"If we have to die to pro--"she started.

Miyuki leaned on her scythe.
"Shana doesn't want to really die..but she thinks this school is so special."she interrupetd.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm
Senku continued to practice but this time decided to go around a little" Ok then" He said hopping off the roof and catching himself on a pole and swinging of to another building and began to run as he released some clones that attacked him as he ran. As he hopped off of that roof he drew his bow and shot the clone between the eyes then drew again and shot at a wall."Hehee i wonder what people would think seeing a child do this ". He said as he swung from the string attached to the bow to another roof top  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm
"Does anyone actually know what's so special about this place?" Kyuki questioned.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm
Senku continued to hop from one roof to another until he slipped and took ot his bow with a small rope on it and shot it at a ledge. He then swung himself up and finshed of f his clones until he had one left" Lets see finshed weapon practice, evasion practice what am i missing"He then held his head down "Danm thats right i forgot about that "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm
"They say this school..has powers from within..which is why your not aloud here."Miyuki said.  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 pm
Senku sighed." Ok lets get this over with then" he said as his eyes went from a light blue to a blood red. His clothes soon changed to a dark blue and black."Hehe about time you let me practice" he said as he drew his sword and charged at his clone and slashed him 3 times before sending him into the air."Ok your turn come on hurry up" he said as his clothes and eyes went back to normal" alright then" he said as he waved his hand as a large sword killed his clone who turned to dust" that should be enough practice for today" senku hopped of the roof and landed in a rose bush"OW!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 pm
And Yet isn't that why you're all here? Speeking with a purposeful voice, while leaning on a wall with my spears blade up near my head. So you've all felt the power here aswell then I assume?Learnig at one of the younger girls, Which one of you first started to fell the power here?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm
Reiko leaned on her scythe and looked at the other guardian.
"We don't know really..this power..is truly..ancient.."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games