Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 am
He opened his eyes to see this. "Your not mad." he asked softly looking at her still worried he may have crossed a line.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 am
Dark_EdgeXI
He opened his eyes to see this. "Your not mad." he asked softly looking at her still worried he may have crossed a line.

She shook her head. 'On the contrary, I found it sweet.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 am
"Wow, and here I was expecting you to wanna beat me up." he said softly but smiling as they continued to sit in the darkness of the hole, Gene trying to figure how he was going to get her out of here without hurting her arm again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"Wow, and here I was expecting you to wanna beat me up." he said softly but smiling as they continued to sit in the darkness of the hole, Gene trying to figure how he was going to get her out of here without hurting her arm again.

She smiled. 'If I wanted to hurt you, and I mean really wanted to. I would have already done it.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 am
"May I.. kiss you again then?" he asked somewhat tentatively still smiling some, as he'd decided how to get them both out of the hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"May I.. kiss you again then?" he asked somewhat tentatively still smiling some, as he'd decided how to get them both out of the hole.

She nodded, blushing.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 am
He looked at her for a moment put a hand on her cheek and kissed her lips softly gently before pulling back. "Thankyou." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 am
Dark_EdgeXI
He looked at her for a moment put a hand on her cheek and kissed her lips softly gently before pulling back. "Thankyou." he said smiling.

She blushed. 'I've never been kissed before, by a boy.' She signed, blushing.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 am
"Thats an honor then to be the first guy to kiss you, although I must say I'm surprised... I cant see a girl like you not having had at least one kiss before me." He said complimenting her and once again being happy in general he was calmer around her, more protective. He was even beginning to believe ... that he... might love her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:13 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"Thats an honor then to be the first guy to kiss you, although I must say I'm surprised... I cant see a girl like you not having had at least one kiss before me." He said complimenting her and once again being happy in general he was calmer around her, more protective. He was even beginning to believe ... that he... might love her.

'Well, by our code we are not allowed to date to age 15. I found no boy that I liked, who didn't want me for other things.' She signed, she shivered and made a small fire, so they wouldn't freeze.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 am
"Well I can say this much, as an older guy you'd never have to worry abou things like that from me." he said seriously, though smiling as they sat there the fire warming them showing the rope and a bit more of where they were, another level of the store fromt he looks of it, though there were no real noticeable entrances to the room, he thought it might be a mantainence room  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"Well I can say this much, as an older guy you'd never have to worry abou things like that from me." he said seriously, though smiling as they sat there the fire warming them showing the rope and a bit more of where they were, another level of the store fromt he looks of it, though there were no real noticeable entrances to the room, he thought it might be a mantainence room

She blushed, her eyes turned silver lightly as a light wind blew,she smiled, 'I may have thought of a way out.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 am
"I'd thought of one to, but mines mostly concerned with making sure you dont get hurt on the way up." he said in all honesty looking into her eyes marveling at her, and thusly their beauty.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"I'd thought of one to, but mines mostly concerned with making sure you dont get hurt on the way up." he said in all honesty looking into her eyes marveling at her, and thusly their beauty.

She smiled. 'Well actually, this way wont hurt me at all, I'd just have to concentrate on not dropping you.' She said laughing silently.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 am
"I could climb out and then you wouldnt have to worry about dropping me." he countered with a small laugh of his own.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games