Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:03 pm
(psssst they were red.)

Senryu eagerly awaited being next. With smaller chains he would be able to attack with much greater ease and quite possibly take one or two of them out before they shot him. Of course the other end was him not getting the chance to take even one but it was a risk he was more than willing to take in this particular situation.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm
((OOC: In an auction, the auctioneer is supposed to tell everyone the minimum bid before asking who'll go for it, isn't he? I'm confused. >.>))

Usually, as far as Raia could remember, the starting bid for very young (and thus not very strong) slaves - particularly when no one was showing much interest - lingered around forty, forty-five crystals. Ciar could be kind of variable, but he didn't usually stray too far from that general vicinity.

So she played it on the safer end, and tilting her head, she ran her gaze over the boy as though considering what he might be worth. Personally, she figured he was worth forty, not more, but her family wouldn't care if she went a little past the actual worth of the boy. Not if it made her happy.

And besides, it didn't seem like anyone would be too eager to snap him up, anyway.

"Fifty," she said blandly. Her tone didn't exactly suggest take it or leave it, but it was definitely not the voice of someone who wanted this pet at any price. She'd heard those voices before, although she'd never been fascinated enough with a pet to use it.

And she waited to see if anyone else would speak up.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm
[ this is why you really don`t let me do anything important. ;;;;;
i usually screw it up. but okay. from now on he will. i can edit my post if you want me to. ]

Fifty. The dull flat sound of Raia`s bid fell into the silence. Or near silence. Ciar was about to remark that was not close enough to minimum bid, when he remembered he`d set no minimum for this one. It was typical for the angel to do so with the first slave, to see how eager the crowds were and how much he could gain from them, so he could use that as a measuring stick to fulfill his personal ' quota '. When a meager fifty had been offered, it was apparent Ciar would have to change this. He`d be out of the job if this continued, and once he was, he`d lose his source of income. When the pause became pregnant: " Going.. . Sold. To Raia, for fifty crystals." It almost pained him to sell a thing for that low a price. But it was enough to build off of. He let go of the boy`s arm as if he had dipped his fingers in scalding water, and nudged the human unceremoniously off the platform, towards one of his men, who would place the slave back into one of the cages lining the far right edge of the stage, until the auction was finished. Eying the line of captives, he picked the next one off of the chain. This one, too, was male, but there was a strange fire in its blue orbs that was fearless and unafraid. Ah yes. This was the one who had fought violently to escape until the end. And most likely, he would not have given up yet. Ciar smirked softly, before moving his thin pale fingers to carefully unchain the boy.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm
(ok ok We may have different meanings of the term godmodding so please if this falls under your meaning let me know and i will change it.)

Senryu waited an entire three seconds for the slaver to bend towards his chains and that was when he acted. Swiftly he shoved the chains toward the man's neck and then wrapped them around it as he swung behind the slaver. "Let all of these people go or I will snap this monster's neck and then start on one of you!" He snapped at them as he backed towards a wall, holding and draggin the slaver with him.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm
"Oh, my. I certainly don't want that one. Way too barbaric. Even more so than the rest of them" Vaanathos said to his servants as he fanned himself with his wings. He then watched the guards run up to grab Senryu and give him a few electric shocks until he got off of Ciar. What a fool. Did he think the slavetrader would not have protection? Vaanathos assumed the other slaves would be punished as well. He saw this before. One slave acts up and they all get punished to deter future rebellion.

...at least that's what Vaanathos was hoping as he waited for a slave that he felt was somewhat worth the money he was spending on it.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:08 pm
[ well, for me it`s fine, since you haven`t exactly said what Ciar did.]

He would say that ' all hell broke loose ', but that would be incorrect. None of these humans could bring hell upon the Keshval. So when the slave attempted to strangle him with chains, Ciar.. .. laughed. A thin reedy chuckle bubbled up inside, until he had to almost gasp for want of air. " You think you can kill me? " He said, his voice rasping slightly, but still holding a musical air. The male dug his elbow backwards and up into the slave`s stomach, hoping to feel tender ribs crack. The other hand seized the chain around his neck, pulling it away from his neck, and dragging Senryu further into his elbow, and air back into his own lungs. " Now the rest will suffer for your mistake. "

fingerpuppet mafia

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"What!?...that's insane!" Maxy tugged some at the newer chains on her arms.

((sorry, I got nothing))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Senryu began to panic as he felt two of his lower rib bend inwards. "I will except their punishment if you promise not to harm them." He gasped lightly as he drove a foot into the back of Ciar's knee in an attempt to bring him to the ground and loosen his elbow and the chain.

(Lmao I would never say what your character did....thats just.....wrong.)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Zloraiha smiled a little bit. That was her only reaction to the entire thing. She'd had no doubt Ciar would quickly get control of the idiotic slave, and neither, judging by the lack of reaction, had anybody else.

Plus she had gotten what she wanted. Cheap. So she was happy.

And so, quietly, she watched the little debacle up on stage until the boy was restrained again, but she couldn't keep the little smile from resurfacing.

~

Marcelius, who had begun nearly to doze, opened his eyes again at the scuffle. He absently noted the slave's face as one he had no intention of buying - too much work, too little reward.

He gave the rest another quick glance, decided again that he would figure out his choice later, and settled back to wait until such time as things got back on track.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Kara felt ice roll down her back as Senryu tried and failed at subduing Ciar. She cringed as the slavetrader drove an elbow up into the human boy's ribs. The Keshval were strong. There was no possible way he wouldn't walk away with a cracked rib or two.

"That idiot," she hissed under her breath. She had warned him before, had she not? There was no escaping the "Angels". Now the rest of us will be dragged down with him. she thought grimly, her thoughts mirrored by Ciar himself.
Another shiver ran through her. She'd heard rumors that the Keshval were unnaturally cruel to those to disobeyed.
And still he fights! her mind screamed in outrage, watching Senryu's pitiful attempt at brongong down the Keshval with him. He's going to make our punishment worse!

User Image
So I wrote this up last night and never posted it. sweatdrop  

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm
[ well, that`s what i consider godmodding. c: so as long as you don`t do it, anything`s fine.

pan: that happened to me once. D8 ]

Ciar smirked to himself, enjoying the feeling of bone giving way. Humans were as easy to break as eggshells. The slave would not last long against someone like himself. His leg shuddered violently, but the Keshval would be dammed before he`d be brought to his knees by a human. Instead, he gritted his teeth, stepping forward with the other foot to prevent from losing his balance. " It will be a lesson for the rest. To remind them of your idiocy, and what comes from it. " At least he could breath now. Ciar clenched the chain near his neck tighter, pulling it upwards and over his head, nearly lifting the boy behind him off the ground. " You know so little about us, and yet you decide to attack me? " The male chuckled again, his face showing more emotion than it had in a long while.

Most of the Keshval knew of Ciar`s sadistic habits and the conditions under which the slaves were kept. Not that they cared. Senryu wasn`t the first human to attempted to attack the slavetrader, but the ones who rebelled were eventually broken, like the rest.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:55 pm
(Damn powerhouse >_>)

Senryu felt his feet lift from the ground as the tension on his shoulders began to tighten. He would not show any sign of pain however and gritted his teeth, aiming a kick for what he assumed to be the slaver's kidney.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Ciar felt the extra weight on his back, and then a sharp pain shot through his side as the slave managed to slam a foot into the Keshval`s kidney. That hurt, but not in the way that wasn`t enjoyable. Ciar hissed, sounding more feline than humanoid, and furiously tugged the chain over his head, bending as he did so in the hopes that it would flip Senryu up and over onto the hard floor of the auction stage.  

fingerpuppet mafia

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:28 pm
((XD this is fun! A little excitement to brighten the dullness of auctions eh?))

Senryu flinched as the hiss came from in front of him and suddenly found himself flying towards the floor. He slammed into it with a grunt as he immeadietly let a foot fly up towards the slavers head in the attempt to knock him out. The one thing he was not thinking of however was the massive amount of Keshval that were in the room  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games