Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 pm
(S'okay..Avery might be heading outside again for a bit soon. ALSO I had a GREAT idea for the sensory maze thing she's going to do! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:41 pm
Jordan looked for a student council rep and couldn't find one, "Man, they expect me to show all of them around? I'm not even technically on the student council!" She could almost her the pres's voice now "I'm sure the students will feel more comfortable with someone closer to their age" Then he would smile, laugh that infuriating "AH-HA-HA!" laugh and prance away. Calling out to the kids Jordan rounded them all up and started walking up the stairs. "The first classroom is a science class, Ms.Powell's pretty nice, but there's a bunch of upper classmen in there now, so try to make a good first impression." She was silent as she led the students into the room; this kind of thing was definitely not her style.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:49 pm
(I'll be Ms. Powers!!! ..Now to choose a color...>.>....)

Ms. Powers turned at the knock on her door. She looked around the class at the few students gathered there and went over to open it, expecting maybe a latecomer or two.
Opening it she saw Jordan, and a gaggle of younger children. Obviously first years.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Kitty looked at herself in the school uniform. She had just arrived a bit late she was told but better late than never. She was looking herself over to make sure she looked cute. She giggled and went over to her bed. Her new room. Its so weird but it is going to be fun. Maybe I will find a cute guy here. James wouldn't like it but oh well. She grabbed a few things and ran out the door. I wonder where the office is.

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm
((xD lol, poor James))

Jorden led the students into the room and asked Ms. Powers if she wouldn't mind showing the kids some of the equipment. Just then one of their stomachs rumbled. Then another, and another. "geez, leave it to first years to not eat breakfast on the first day"Jordan thought. (( smile
)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 pm
Treya Blinked when she felt a pressence coming so stopping where she was she relized that the pressence was comming from the clearing that had been where she wanted to go shaking her head she turned and jogged away from it till she couldn't feel it any more

(note this was from the other girls I'ras projection not my I'ra XD)  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:06 pm
((Okay what time of day is it and what day is it))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:07 pm
((lesse...morning, some students have their first classes now, some have them in an hour or so))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm
"Come right on in!" Ms. powers said with a smile. 'Poor things look terrified' she thought, watching them watch the older kids with something like a mixture of fear and awe.
The the poor things stomachs started going off and she couldn't help but chuckle.
"Oh guys! I hope you all didn't skip breakfast! That's no way to start a day like today! Avery! How many of them didn't eat a thing today?"

Avery went from trying to be slightly unnoticeable to on alert. 'Way to put me on the spot Ms. P' she thought embarrassed.
"Uhm," Avery closed her eyes, and focused." None of them. They don't know where the caf is. And Jordan didn't eat much either. maybe a croissant." She added...though realized after wards what she'd done.

"Well, well Avery well done! You should try being assessed again! That seems to be pretty specific! And I thought I saw the professor lurking around this morning. As for the rest of you!" Ms. Powers turned around.
I'll take you on down to the cafeteria, they always have snacks out at the very least. And my lucky class, what there is of it on this lazy first day, can have free time! Off you go guys!"

Ms. Powers then herded the first years out ahead of her, while waving a little goodbye to her own class.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
The Love i see from you,
I may never see again,
Please show me your heart,
Or at least don't hate me.

((Okayz thankies smile ))
Ri Ri looked around as she woke up. She got up. She had her first class in a hour. She got up and walked out the door. She walked into the bathroom as she yawned.

When i show you mine,
And give it to you,
For if i do,
It means...
I love you

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm
((O: Poor Jordan!))

Jordan noticed Avery when Ms.Powers asked her to read the group. She also noticed when her name was mentioned. Jordan shot Avery a glare and quickly ran to the window, "Well, thanks Ms. PowellPowers!" she said before jumping out the window as fast as she could and landing a few feet from the building.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Torma walked into the chemistry class looking at his schedule "Uh is this is the chemistry class right?" He asked the teacher. They were the only two in the room, he arrived somewhat early.

"Yea tell me your name and I'll give you your seat" Mr. Vallely said smiling and approaching Torma. "Hmm Torma Lexa you must be the new stuent, your right there" He said pointing to the front seat closest to the door "I'm Mr. Vallely but you can call me Mr. V if you wish, I believe you will like this class"  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm
(It's Powers!!! And She would have said she was Sorry if you'd stuck around >.>;;.....it was an oops!)

Avery fielded the glare with a sigh and gathered up her stuff to go. She might as well head over to the dome now, while some people were still filtering in and before all the new kids got too excited trying all the different gear.

Avery trotted down the steps and out the door again. Walking on the smaller path next to the woods towards the dome.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
The Love i see from you,
I may never see again,
Please show me your heart,
Or at least don't hate me.

Rita finally left the bathroom refreshed from last nights escapade. She wore her uniform under her normal clothes and walked down to the first floor.

When i show you mine,
And give it to you,
For if i do,
It means...
I love you

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm
((>.> *edit*))

Ms. Powes smiled and led the children downstairs to the cafeteria ((when I get a chance I'm gonna add that into the places to go)).

Jordan took out her schedule and looked at it. Since she no longer had to worry about the tour (though she would probably get yelled at later) she decided to go to chemistry class, which she would be having this period whenever she didn't have things to do for the student council. She waited outside for Ms. Powers to walk past before re-entering the bulding.

((hums 'Mission Impossible' theme. I is a ninja
ninja ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games