Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

chance-the-man-slayer

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm
UltimateGrim
Not exactly sure but i didnt wanna make a new topic... I think gaia is fun...at times but really its chat based.... Its like another facebook which its fun in that sense, just that the really rare items like Angelic Halo are just impossible to get.... ppl sell em at trillions but ppl can hack gold to get infinity... they dont regulate it and they give unnecessary announcements to non cash buyers on evolving items... we dun really read 1/2 of them so y give so much chatter... i think gaias just a roller coaster going up and down... bust still zOMG is fun... but its based off of ur rings... they make combos but y cant they make more better sets off of other types of rings... they give cool items but still its just crazy and stuff... i just hope they can stop with the unnecessary and put in the interesting
He is right......  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 pm
I'm gonna voice record X3  

Chizurisan

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

I Captain Teemo

Liberal Player

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Forsakinz
User Image

Forsakinz aka Kane aka Foreskin aka Fore

Hi, my name is Forsakinz and i have been a member of gaia since 2005, that's basically 5 years. I been loyal to gaia ever since i joined, for the community. I been a RPer, Exchanger, and Art Shop spectator with a few graphic shops.

When i started, everything was so simple,towns, games, and forums. The items were very cheap and was pretty easy to gain money. Towns was glitchy, fishing was pretty hard, and gambling was still pretty much the same. Mc were very simple and had a few forms. The npcs had little story lines that didn't go into much detail.

After a year a lot of changes happened to gaia. More npcs, games, item forms, events, shops, prizes, members, guilds and forum topics. For all the new people joining a Cash shop was created. A cash shop is a way for gaia to gain more money for the site development. At first the shop was cheap and only sold a few things such as mcs, birthday items, and wedding items.

Gaia now a days is very different from the past years. The gaia economy is very high, the prices will cause people to go gaia bankrupt. Trolls, hackers, and noobs spam every thread, profile, pm, and comment box around gaia. The Gaia Cash Shop, is very overpriced and offers items that no one can afford. The cashshop ruined the market place and the gaia economy. Guilds are hording all the items such as: MCs, Rare dolls, and cashshop items from the past.

MY OPINIONS:

Gaia is heading to become a face book, myspace, and every other social site. I love how gaia was unique before, but now its getting non original. Every single thing you do is updated and leads to so many notices. Every single one of your friends can see what your doing at all time, so its like you have no gaia privacy.

The cashshop is going overboard having such high priced items. The value is so much for items that might fail. Eis, are coming in right after one leaves, so it leaves no time for people to save money for them. The chances on the eis are to low, and lead to large wastes of money.

The gaia banning, trolling, and hacking populations, it feels like gaia will ban for anything with no proof, like a trade between a mule and a main account. Many people lose trading passes for just buying stuff from the market place. Trolls, raid every forum topic being rude, and they don't get banned. Hackers are still fooling people all around and scamming people for accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO COMING SOON D:<

ALL IM SAYING IS I LOVE OLD GAIA AND I WISH THEY UPDATED THE GUILDS MORE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OCmwJqVurA

I HATE MEH VOICE  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:08 pm
Forsakinz
Forsakinz
User Image

Forsakinz aka Kane aka Foreskin aka Fore

Hi, my name is Forsakinz and i have been a member of gaia since 2005, that's basically 5 years. I been loyal to gaia ever since i joined, for the community. I been a RPer, Exchanger, and Art Shop spectator with a few graphic shops.

When i started, everything was so simple,towns, games, and forums. The items were very cheap and was pretty easy to gain money. Towns was glitchy, fishing was pretty hard, and gambling was still pretty much the same. Mc were very simple and had a few forms. The npcs had little story lines that didn't go into much detail.

After a year a lot of changes happened to gaia. More npcs, games, item forms, events, shops, prizes, members, guilds and forum topics. For all the new people joining a Cash shop was created. A cash shop is a way for gaia to gain more money for the site development. At first the shop was cheap and only sold a few things such as mcs, birthday items, and wedding items.

Gaia now a days is very different from the past years. The gaia economy is very high, the prices will cause people to go gaia bankrupt. Trolls, hackers, and noobs spam every thread, profile, pm, and comment box around gaia. The Gaia Cash Shop, is very overpriced and offers items that no one can afford. The cashshop ruined the market place and the gaia economy. Guilds are hording all the items such as: MCs, Rare dolls, and cashshop items from the past.

MY OPINIONS:

Gaia is heading to become a face book, myspace, and every other social site. I love how gaia was unique before, but now its getting non original. Every single thing you do is updated and leads to so many notices. Every single one of your friends can see what your doing at all time, so its like you have no gaia privacy.

The cashshop is going overboard having such high priced items. The value is so much for items that might fail. Eis, are coming in right after one leaves, so it leaves no time for people to save money for them. The chances on the eis are to low, and lead to large wastes of money.

The gaia banning, trolling, and hacking populations, it feels like gaia will ban for anything with no proof, like a trade between a mule and a main account. Many people lose trading passes for just buying stuff from the market place. Trolls, raid every forum topic being rude, and they don't get banned. Hackers are still fooling people all around and scamming people for accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO COMING SOON D:<

ALL IM SAYING IS I LOVE OLD GAIA AND I WISH THEY UPDATED THE GUILDS MORE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OCmwJqVurA

I HATE MEH VOICE
You shouldn't I was surprised when I heard it though.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

CresZel

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:29 pm
I love GAIA!!! ^_^ but there's one thing that I don't like. It is the notification. I prefer the old notification than the current notification process. Like for ex. the " NEW NOTICE". Its kinda disgusting..... I want the old notification back ^_^..... basically that's the only thing that irritates my eyes. hehehe.... but I WILL LOVE GAIA FOREVER!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:03 am
i like gaia.but in our birthdays.we never get stuff or anything(unless your friend gives you something LAWL)  

genji ninja

350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Pimpin Out Hea

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:05 am
x_iiSOS
I think that towns and rally r a great way to interact with others but forum have a down side with some people not hearing your voice or being inappropriate towards some of your forums (unless u want it that way) and being able to report certain people who are bothering you continuously is a very good option. But some people would like to get more gold easier and i agree with them as long as they're not being greedy. but all in all i really love gaiaonline.

P.S i dnt have a youtube account.

~SOS

you're right me too i dnt have a youtube account  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:16 am
For now, i think gaia is the best in the way that it has colourful and interesting browser based mmo. Many mmorpg's require downloads and takes up a lot of space in the computer.

p.s the avatars r cute too

3nodding  

Cerra Tsuki

Liberal Genius

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GuiltySnow

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 am
Though gaia has had its hard times... you will always get addicted again sooner or later. But still, in my opinion, gaia is considered a online paradise where I could make new friends, earn money and play a few games.I it is also a place where you could meet up with friends and hang out if your too lazy to actually get out of the house and look for a place to meet up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:27 am
Well first things first. The ( guildy)─═╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬═─ is a guild where you can meet new friends and express your feelings. I have been on Gaia since January 2010. I know that i haven't been on for very long but i I have been banned twice before. I have never known WHY I have been banned, for no reason. But, back to the point. I don't really like the new Gaia pages because it often dosen't tell you when you get a comment on your profile. This is very annoying because I can't comment back and they keep commenting and commenting. I also got hacked recently by a guy that pretended to be a mod. I gave him my pass, thinking he was real and he hacked me. Gaia should really pay attention to these kinds of things because of what happened to me an all the other thousands on gaia. Another thing I would like to point out is all the notices and the updates. The cash shop is to overpriced and almost nobody can't afford. Agian i'm pointing out the problem about hacking. Everyday, noobs and hackers and such steal our accounts for the gold and the items. Sometimes, for just the whole account!
So what i'm saying is that they should bring back the old gaia and not the detailed more hard gaia we have nowadays.
Thank You,
Xx-ur AZN bOi-xX  

ayoo i banq your mom

Chizurisan

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 am
this is mine X3
http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=VCBF9KwycUs&sharing_token=UHooGFUKLwkQD57QeHWoYw  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:57 am
User Image

♪♫ ŋïсŏιęé ѕρęακš ... ♪♫

Gaiaonline has now officially become boring. I started back in 2008, December-ish. This is the most shocking year yet. I've felt like quitting a few times this year, because there's nothing new and exciting to do. Gaia has no idea what the people of the world want. 2 examples are the Smoking items were to be gotten rid of. Gaians rebelled against this, with many guilds and forum topics. Gaia then announced that they were bringing back the items, because we didn't like it. Then they decided to change the new My Gaia page, and took away the stats (which no1 really cares for), the Online Friends, and the Notifications of Profile Comments. We again rebelled against this with many more posts and insults. They then put out an announcement that they were changing the My Gaia page again for us, including the statistics, the comment alerts and the online friends, etc. The thing that annoys me most right now -- Notices -3- They just sit there. It's annoying, because if you click the "Decide Later" button when someone wants to add you, you actually want to decide later. Not in a few minutes, not a few seconds. LATER.
Cloudy xx

~ δŏŋˇτ вέ αfяαıδ, вέсαμѕέ ïτˇιι вέ αιι τĥέ мŏяέ ώŏяѕέ ώĥέŋ ï ιέανέ... ~ ♪♫
User Image  

C l o u d i n e s s

Desirable Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

eatyobuttcheeks

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:30 am
Prices on items are getting higher and harder now it just is harder and the noobs have noob clothes I've been saving but I cant break myself to keep saving. i know that it is probably not hard for some of you guys but it is hard for me because i had 100k and i got hacked for itt and i got it once but it is HARD and well Gaia is getting Kinda easy and hard at the same time like with ZOMG too it is like EASY but im not getting time to play it. And i feel bad you know like how Gaia is getting harder and thhe noobs are just not speaking up and saying Gaia is getting harder. :[  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 am
i lub gaia but yes its getting harder x-faithhh and there should e more interesting ways to get gold and they should be easy like zomg but they shouldnt take soo long oh and i think they should get more emotes :3 thats my um review? opinion i guess of gaia  

RawrG4sm

Rako-chii

Unsealed Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 am
ABOUT GAIA:
Gaia is not pretty at all,Gaia is beautiful,I dont like Gaia,I love Gaia and I had been addicted to gaia ever since I joined here.Some peoples think gaia is boring whenever they said that I get angry and ended up shouting at them(and sometimes blocking/banning them).Without Gaia my day will be ruined!And without gaia I cant make 130 friends!One thing that I love the most is when I spend my golds and buying some cute stuffs.But one thing I hate the most is when peoples are not very active!
But that thing cannot stop me loving gaia! whee

(I dont have youtube acc and im too lazy to make one)  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff