Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:07 pm
Yuki pursed her lips, turning around to walk in a different direction. As tempted as she was to hop in that tree, she felt the urge to do something else more. She could faintly smell clean water a ways away, and she followed her nose without question.

Yuki stopped when she spotted a river, and she grinned widely. She sat with her legs tucked under her, but when she went to lift water out with her cupped hands, she was very surprised at the following response.

The water froze in her hands, splintering and forming a block in her pale palms. Yuki furrowed her brow, reaching her hands slowly into the water. Her lips parted in awe as the river slowly began to glint and harden to a bright white, turning into ice around her fingers. She didn't realize she wasn't alonne until someone exhaled sharply from behind her.

Yuki peeked over her shoulder, only to see Skye's bright blue eyes focused on the frozen river.

"s**t. Do you think that is...a natural amount of power?"

The girl caught her bottom lip between her teeth, her own eyes flickering to the ice. She tried tugging her hands out, only to growl in frustration when it didn't let them out easily.

"Here."

Ashur came down skillfully, cracking the ice surrounding her hands. Yuki pulled them out in a rush, her eyes wide.

"Thank you. Don't tell the others, okay? I don't want them to know about this."

Skye nodded silently, though she couldn't really tell what he was thinking since most of his features were hidden. The two stood quietly, walking back to where the others were. Damn it, now she was still thirsty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 pm
Meeko froze for a moment. There was someone comming. Lucrec. She was elegance and grace. She was all things of beuty. The fog curled around each tree and shrub as an eligant figre stepped out from the tree line into the clearing.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 pm
Lucrece stepped into the clearing of trees, her feet barely touching the ground as she danced toward the small group of people. "You've come back to us." she said simply, examining each of them seperately.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 pm
Jaccob looked at the mysterious girl." What do you mean 'back'? We've only been here for two days."
Meeko stared at the true beuty befor him and the group. "Lucrec. Long time since... that day."  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 pm
"Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it?" Lucrece said, smiling sadly at Meeko. She turned to Jacob. "You left. You had come, but you left. You are back now. I understand you must have a life back in your own world.And you have brought dear Suki to us this time." she said, smiling sweetly at the easily frightened young girl.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Jacob had no clue what she ment. "Can you explain whats going on here?"  

dracko_10k

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm
Suki hung upside down as if she were at recess in grade school.

"What do you mean brought me back with him? I have been here the whole time. Hadn't you noticed, Lucrece?" She said in a high pitched, childlike way.

What is happening to me? How do I know this person? And what happened to my voice?

Suki jumped out of the tree and landed lightly by the woman's side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 pm
"You will find everything you need to know soon. I am here to tell Skye and Riley of their destinies." She drifted over to the two. "For siblings, you two are not close. You are, however, more alike than you would like to believe. Skye." she said, turning to the boy. "You are to be a Death Asassin. You will, erm, dispose of, any continuous violaters of the law." she said, then ghosted past him to Riley. "You, Riley, are to watch over Suki. Protect her as though she were your sister. Do not worry about Yuki," she said, before the girl could speak, "As you have seen, she is well taken care of by your brother." She turned to face both of them once again. "If you work together, you will accomplish your goals more easily, and skillfully, though I don't expect you will actually follow that advice." she said, smiling. She finally turned to Suki. "I hadn't forgotten you, dearet Suki. I only meant that you weren't with them the first time they came." Lucrece looked over at Jacob. "Be very careful of my opposite, Shadow, and his young follower, Kasai. They are very dangerous. Meeko can help you discover much you will need to know." Then as suddenly as she had appeared, she was gone, a small globe of light where she was floating slowly away.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 pm
Suki shook her head vigorously as her mind cleared.

"What just happened?" She asked when she was back to being her old self again. "The last thing I remember is climbing the tree... Did something happen that I should know about?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Yuki listened quietly, her pale face thoughtful. She raised an eyebrow when the girl disappeared.

"I don't understand. So, the only two people that have special 'destines' are Skye and Riley? Truly, I don't mind. I just don't get it."

Avelyst

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:38 pm
In a different dimension of the DreamWorld, darkness and cold sheeted the atmosphere. The air crackled with intensity and power, as if responding in awe to the figure that inhabited it. Flames flickered throughout the small area, and a girl sat in a bowed position on the cold floor.

"My lord, please forgive my ignorance, but why do you insist on watching her? The one that turns into a wolf seems much more interesting."

"Be silent naive fool. I don't have time for your insolence. Go challenge her to a duel, and I shall distract the dark one."

"Yes, my lord Shadow."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 pm
"Wait, I'm a babysitter? Great. Skye gets to be a freaking asassin, and I'm a flippin' babysitter." Riley fumed, though mostly only because she was confused. She turned to Yuki after taking a moment to cool down. "I don't think that's what she meant. I think she meant that we were supposed to figure out everyone else's, but she gave us like a head start. The first peice to the puzzle.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm
Suki looked from person to person, obviously confused. Finally she leaned against a tree and sighed.

"What do we do now that you all drug me here? What 'Big Plan' do you have now?"

Suki broke a stem off of a small branch and picked at it, instantly bored.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm
Skye raised an eyebrow.

"So I get to kill stuff that doesnt behave? Well, my life here just lightened up a bit."

Yuki shot him a disapproving look. His blue eyes darted to Suki thoughtfully, and he had to hold back any signs of amusement on his face as she started messing with a stem. Damn he could agree with that sort of boredom. Not only was he an official guardian of Yuki - who was in all terms of the word a 'girl' - but now he had to be some sort of mix between a ninja and a cop.

"Believe me, I asked the same damn thing when they dragged me here last night."

Shadowolff

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Black tendrils fell lazily over pale skin, just lightly brushing the bridge of his nose. Insanely intense blue eyes held a piercing gaze as they observed the surrounding area. Much to Kasai's delight, this was the exact person she had been severely hoping to run into. Just one glance at his human form hadn't been nearly enough. Damn it, he was smoldering!

She would know, considering that heat and passion was her specialty. Kasai pushed her bottom lip out in an adorable pout as his attention drifted from the others to Suki. He looked faintly amused, but it was hard to tell since his nose down was covered by a black scarf-like material.

The flamist's eyes widened fractionally. s**t. Shadow wouldn't be happy to find out that the boy now had his new career in action. Kasai absent-mindedly toyed with a tiny ball of fire in her hands, her graceful form bent into a crouch on a tree limb. Her position was hidden by the many branches, and it was the perfect spot for observations.

She sighed mightily after a moment, realizing grudgingly that she couldn't put off her task any longer. The attractive girl pushed at the bark, propelling herself into the air. She landed on her feet with the grace of a jungle cat, and her amber eyes flashed with mischief.

"Hey there, Dark." She grinned at the werewolf, saying her greeting loud enough for everyone to hear.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff