Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Rivonu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm
*Rivonu looks over to Amy*

Yea, I do enjoy it here. You get to swim, go on rides, play games, hang out with people....

*she crosses her hands behind her head while crossing her feet*

Yup this is the life!

*Rivonu stomach growls loudly. Rivonu puts her hand over her stomach and blushes as this was embarrassing moment for her*

oh sorry I'd hadn't eaten all day ^^; Hey Amy is that free dinner offer still available?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm
Amy winked over at Rivonu. "It is if you win at the water gun game 2 more times."

She still had to ask Karrie if he wouldn't mind offering a private meal to someone who won at the water gun game 3 times, but tonight would not be a good idea. If Rivonu won before she had a chance to ask Karrie, then she'd give her a rain check.

"But there's a vending machine with snacks in it near the info desk inside if that would help."

She looked over at Karrie and listened to what he had to say. She felt her heart hurt for him, but when he said that he learned something big today, she immediately became nervous and worried for him. What else could he have to deal with now? He couldn't handle much else, she was sure of it. No person could.

She moved from her chair and went to sit next to Karrie on his. She took her hat off and set it on the chair beside them.

"I'll explain the hat in a moment. First, what's going on with you? What did you find out yesterday?"

Her eyes were full of concern as she looked at Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Well, apparently Velcore's a lot smarter than I've been giving him credit for. I found out last night that he can talk. I found this out when he went up to Dame and said he needed to talk to her. *looks down at his hands* I don't know what they talked about, but he came home really late last night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm
Amy sighed softly and looked down at her hands. So Karrie finally knew. That was really good. It was really good that he knew about it now. But how was he handling it?

"And, how do you feel now that you know about it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:52 pm
I'm shocked, to say the least. He's been with me as long as I can remember and hasn't said a word. *doesn't even notice how calm Amy's being about this* He hinted that he has more to tell me, but won't say what! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm
*Rivonus mouth dropped to the floor as her hopes for a jumbo shrimp platter was dashed away*

Aww, man! gonk

*Rivonu would usually complain at the time but seeing her new friend was in company with the one she liked, Rivonu felt that they needed some time alone and with that she let out a seep sigh*

well I guess I'll see what they have. I hope they have Doritos!

*Rivonu gets up and runs to the locker room getting change for the vending machine*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 pm
Amy looked up at Rivonu and nodded to what she said. She also smiled thankfully to her. Then, she focused on Karrie once more.

This was really difficult. How long could she keep what she knew secret before she started to outright lie to him? She never wanted to lie to him, but she also wanted to honor Mitri's wishes and trust that Velcore knew Karrie longer and knew what was best for him.

She looked at Karrie and spoke softly, carefully. "Maybe he didn't think you were ready to know that he could talk until now. And maybe it's the same with what he's keeping from you right now. You already have so much to deal with at the moment, Karrie. Do you really want to add to that right now or wait until you are in a better place to learn more about what Velcore has to tell you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 pm
I don't know right now. *buries his face in his hands* I... I just don't know. What else could he have to tell me? He's been keeping me from knowing he can talk for years. I don't think there can be much worse, can there?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 pm
Amy realized right then that Karrie didn't need answers. He needed comfort. He needed to lean on someone else for awhile and just let go.

She scooted closer to him and rested her hand on the side of his face furthest from her. She then gently pulled him toward her and guided his head under her chin. She used her other arm to wrap around Karrie's shoulders and hug him securely. She kissed the top of his head and then rested her cheek on the top of his head. She began to rub his back in slow, soothing circles with one hand and she rubbed her thumb on the other hand slowly along the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 pm
*wraps his arms around Amy tightly and leans against her, feeling comforted just by her being there*

*from across the pool, looks over at Karrie and Amy and grins widely. Mitri quietly gets out of the pool and goes to visit with Velcore and Thistle*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 pm
Amy leaned her forehead down on the top of Karrie's head and sighed softly as he accepted her comfort and hugged her back tightly. She moved her hand from his face to wrap around his shoulders. She hugged him with both of her arms while one of her hands still traced circles in his strong back.

She was about to scoot back on the chair and lean back while she held Karrie, but then she remembered something she had wanted to do since earlier this afternoon. Maybe it would give Karrie a small laugh or make him feel better for a little bit.

She reached over with one of her hands, picked up her fish hat, and leaned back slightly from Karrie to put it on her lap. She smiled softly at him and rested her forehead against his. She didn't want to move too far away from him, yet.

"Karrie, I won this hat in the crane game this afternoon at GGB. I always wanted to give you a prize if I won something because you introduced me to GGB in the first place. I want you to have this hat, Karrie. If nothing else, it should give you a laugh."

She laughed softly and then held the hand out to him. "Thank you for taking me to GGB, Karrie and introducing me to everything there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm
Thistle had been working with Velcore on learning how to speak. She could actually say 'you' pretty well now! She was so excited to show Amy!

When she saw Mitri come into the pet area by the pool where she and Velcore were, she squeaked happily and ran over to him. She jumped up and down and then got up on her back legs and rested her front legs on his thighs. She squeaked up at him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 pm
*looks at the hat and smiles softly* Thank you, Amy. I'm glad I took you to GGB too. You seem a lot happier since you started working there instead of at MW. *has a sudden impulse to kiss her, but resists it, remembering what ended up happening the last time he acted on an impulse like that. He was also a bit afraid of Amy's reaction, since she seemed to see him as just a friend*

*smiles down at Thistle and pats her head* Hey Thistle! How are you today? *he didn't expect Thistle to answer him, but he was sure she understood what he meant and would show him if she could*

Hello, Mitri. How is Karrie doing?

He's talking to Amy. I think she'll help him feel better.

*nods* I hope so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Amy smiled and nodded slightly, causing Karrie's head to nod slightly as well since her forehead was resting against his. "I am happier, very much so, and not just because I'm working at GGB now."

She smiled softly at him, hoping he knew that she meant she was happier because of him, too.

She scooted back in the chair and laid down on it, guiding Karrie with her. She guided him so that he was partially lying next to her and partially on top of her and she had one arm wrapped around his back while her other hand was cupping Karrie's head and holding it under her chin. She ran her fingers lightly up and down Karrie's back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm
Thistle squeaked up at Mitri, trying to get more of his attention. He only patted her head!

"You!"

She had a very happy, proud look on her face and was flicking her tail excitedly.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games