Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Welcome ! - Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Google

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 am
Hi guys and girls.

I'm Sexiest in TinierMe. It's pretty sad to see TinierMe closing.
I joined TinerMe in early 2010 because of the cute avatars. (:
In real life I love playing sport and DIY stuff.

Thank you Elie for the acceptance. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Hello~ c:

I'm also Kisa-nin on TinierMe.
I've been on Gaia since 2007, and I started TinierMe in 2009. o u o

Both TinierMe and Gaia are very dear websites to me and I'm really sad that TinierMe is closing. > n<

Ayeos

Mewling Cat

Lacey Harper

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 pm
Hiya~!

A soon to be ex-TM user here, I'm sad that TM is closing but happy that I have found this to be part of. I'm already quite liking gaia already, I used to be here in 2006 - 07 but quit for a while. I came back with a new account though when I found out that TM was closing.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know everyone. Let us all unite!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 am
hello~ I'm zu.suan from TM! biggrin
I was on this web long time ago before I found TM. I was attracted by TM's anime style of avatar, that's why, I ended up going to only TM and stop coming here (also because my friends here no longer come up)

hope i can strt familiarise with the new freatures here 3nodding but for the mean time, please just treat me as a noob lol  

orangesushi

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Ris TM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 pm
Hello everyone. ^^

I'm Miss Ris from TinerMe and now I am Miss Ris TM on Gaia. ^^ I am new to Gaia but have been a member of TinerMe since November, 2009. I am dearly going to miss TinerMe but I plan to make Gaia my new home. I tend to lurk in the forums but I'll try to be more vocal in hopes of making new friends. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm
Hi there! c:
I'm . A s i a n . on TM.
Been on since '09 but with various names.

It's been a good run there I suppose. ; v ;
I'll surely miss the place when it closes.  

astrons

Super Citizen

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Hello Everyone.
I'm Rozel on TM.
I've been to TM for a very long time and very sad to hear that it would gone soon. I think i came to Gaia two years ago? I still have no idea how things run in here emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 am
Salutations I am Zilva on Tinierme, I,ve been on Gaia online as Yue Farandole since 2008, and joined Tinierme back in August of last year.
However since I had joined Tinierme I had been on a hiatus here on gaia, but seeing as Tinierme will be no more in a few weeks, I decided to resurface myself on gaia yet again.
But anyways I hope to make some new friends.  

Yue Farandole

Distinct Genius

5,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Welcome (back) to Gaia, everyone!! 3nodding I hope we all have fun here once TM is gone. heart

NETGEAR
In real life I love playing sport and DIY stuff.
What sports do you like?? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:58 pm
Hello 3nodding

It is kinda sad to see TinierMe closing down, however, I kinda feel like they had it coming with all the issues that they kept.

I've had a few TM accounts though at the moment, until it's gone for good, I'm Hands Down and first joined in Thanksgiving Day (United States) in 2009. I am/was an ex- of both Gaia and TM heh...

But I suppose I'm going to try to come back to this for now. Also, created another Neopets account. x_x Been so long...

Anyway, that's all haha.  

Rose de la Nuit

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Hi Hi!

I'm icewithinthefire ( I think... I had a lot of accounts) in TM. I do agree it's sad to see it closing down... it's even sadder that it was only now that I recently joined this guild.

I've been on gaia for a long time. I'm normally on hiatus during school years... but this year is different. I've been here for about six/seven years..? No I'm not old. I just started young!

Since the name aira_rien is long(ish) I prefer Rein (though my profile says Niel... ) I'm fine with either!

Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:08 pm
Hello I am Thoron smile And I am Thoron on TM. I just joined Gaia after hearing the devistating news and looking for a new sight to join. Gaia caught my attention as other friends of mine from Tm were joining. I was slightly upset when the name Thoron was taken haha apparently I am not the only one that thought it was a cool name, so I instead just went with my rp name. It is nice to meet you all smile  

Thoron_Dread

Vicious Dabbler

7,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

x-Mi-Ma-x

Beloved Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm
Hi all. I'm Fyre/Dayra, I was Jada Stark over on TM. Its very depressing to see it close.. But I'm glad everyone is meeting up over here.

I was an old maid addict over on TM... but I'll find something else over here I guess. I think I joined TM around 09ish through FB but I lost interest and came back to Gaia.. I've been on here for a good two/three years now.

~A bit about myself
I love anime/manga.
I am obsessed with vocaloids.
I love drawing and writing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm
Hey everybody! I was IS Academy Admin over at TM, and well, here I am now. Hope you see you all around, and to everyone new to Gaia, welcome!  

Classy Cranberries

Dapper Informer

sen of saturday

Aged Loiterer

21,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 am
Hello ^_^ I was (or still am actually until the 10th ^o^ wink sen of saturday on TM as well ~ I've been on TM since 2010 and on gaia since last year ~ I've always known there were TM users on gaia, but I had no idea there were so many ~ so glad to find this guild; only my third here so far (with the other two being the *gaia branch* of TM's best ever host club ^_~ and a kind of spin off of that) ~ so, I just wanted to say thank you so much for having me and it's my privilege to be here ^_^ //  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff