Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 pm
((It's going bad? I thought it was going good, besides just starting out and all...I don't know, but it seems like interest is being lost from most of the other people. We needs to regains it, comrade! >=O ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm
((Well, you and Blue post pretty regularly, Arashi posts enough...but Jett seems to have quit. That, and it just seems like no one's interested in it anymore. I thought about a restart, minus the Star Wars stuff, (even though there's not that much of it to begin with.) I dunno, though. Maybe we just need to brainstorm a bit. *begins storming brain*))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 pm
((Does Jett have computer problems? I know Ky does, though he's not in the B/SW RP. Oh, I have a storm in a jar! *rushes over* I learned how to do it in 5th grade, but I forgot... DX))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 pm
((Jett says he does, but he's online right now, posting somewhere else xd And yeah, Ky can't get no internetz. Lol, we passed your neighborhood the other day while driving around. I said that I knew someone in the general area, and we all went to the movies, and my mom was all "When did you go to the movies with some girl I don't know?!" xd I told her like a half a dozen times that you went with us that day, but she forgotted.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 pm
((Fail. =O Lol. Yeup, I tend to be the kind of person that people who don't know me barely remember or forget completely. =D ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm
(( I wish we could have saved Promised Land, though...I LOURVED that RP. It kept me sane when I was out of work with nothing to do.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 pm
((Lolerz. Killing zombies made you sane? Of course! There could always be a remake of it eventually, minus the Dragon...))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:50 pm
((She definitely helped make it...different. lol But yeah, I think the story'd be better off without vampires. And bafflingly out-of-place intimacy. And RPers who don't describe actions, but just describe physical details over and over.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 pm
((Vampires don't really go wif zombies. Those were mental details, Silas. Lol. The charries thought their actions most of the time and then carried them out over an extended period of time.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:56 pm
((I was talking about certain characters describing their weapons loadout over and over xd Namely, Ky.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm
((Hm, I was talking about Dragon again, lol. Well, we all have our different descriptions of things in zombie RPs. =D I think I'll just make a random idea for that empty RP in the GaR guild sometime soon.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 pm
((Where is everybody tonight? I guess we're waiting for Strider in this one, right?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:09 pm
((I dunno. Pretty much, yeah, Arashi stopped posting here because he was lost and Blue stopped too. We must be really bored or something though, lol. I'm working on my US History booklet right now, too. It's called, "Grishnak the Grunt and the American Revolution". XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 pm
((That's hilarious. Well, Arashi's problem is that he won't read up on what's happened...especially if we write a page or so's worth of posts. That's why he's lost. Blue's been busy with other stuffs, lately. But maybe you, Strider, and I can carry this one on.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm
((College stuffs I'm guessing. Wouldn't be the first time. Wait, maybe it would be...lol. Well, I have to leave you as well, my bro and dad are back now... =O ))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games