Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Daisuke had heard of that exact thing, just before his arrival in Sereitei. The council wanted him prepared for anything. To the Jedi, such stories were only stories...but all legends seem to have a funny way of being rooted in truth. There was no harm in sharing the knowledge.
"I might have," he replied, scratching his head. "Why do you ask?" He had only seen it briefly, but Daisuke could quite easily recall the strange change in Zero's spiritual pressure. Force-sensitives might be a mystery to Soul Reapers, but that was no two way street; Daisuke could feel every terrible aspect of the Captain's transformation.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm
"I ask because I only remember blacking out, then waking up hearing a strange voice in my head. I thought it might have been you, but I guess I was wrong." Zero kept concentrating on Daisuke's pressure, noticing how it was deceiving. 'It would be impossible to fight with such skill with that pressure..'  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm
((What do you mean by that last part?))

"I've heard stories, like everyone else...but I've never seen such things before...until yesterday. You wore a Hollow mask, Captain. " Daisuke was not comfortable with dissembling, so he decided to tell Zero what he knew regarding the matter of Soul Reapers wearing Hollows' masks.

((BTW, if you describe your Hollow's mask to me, I can draw it for posting in teh RP))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm
((The fights before, where Daisuke was able to hold his own against Hollows that should have ripped him apart. Zero only senses what Daisuke is allowing him to, which isn't much if he is keeping undercover.))

"The one I kept from a defeated Hollow I know, but it was lost in battle." Zero sighed and felt the spot that the mask had covered before.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm
Allie was walking around and trying to figure out were everyone was. She remembered being hit by a soul reaper that had hollowfied like she did a long time ago, But that hasn't happened in very long time. But what she didn't notice was here left eye was black with a Yellow pupil. She was slowly begining to hollowfy. She noticed a few soul reapers were Watching her. She stared at them as she walked past. She then found Were Zero and Daisuke was. She walked in and said, "There you guys are."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 pm
((Oh, okay. That's what I thought, but I figured I'd make sure.))

"That's not the one I was talking about...it was your mask. As frighteningly different as it was, I still felt like it belonged to you. As if you were a Hollow." Daisuke paused, and peeked over his shoulder at Allie as she wandered in. Another sprightly young Soul Reaper, rumored to be quite talented, though Daisuke himself had never actually seen her fight. "What can you remember about it? The fight, I mean," he inquired quietly, as he flashed a smile and a wave to Allie.

((Jett, I'm a little confused. Are you implying that Allie also has an inner Hollow?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm
((yes. I said she did in her bio. Or did i forget to add that?))

She waved back and Then thought about the fight as hard as she could. But nothing came back to her."All i remember is getting knocked out by him." She said pointing at Zero.

((you were asking her the question right?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm
((No, you didn't put that in the bio. Shall I add that, too?))
"Acutally, I was talking to Captain Manaki...but it would help for you to describe what you saw, too. There are stranger things about than the Arrancar, it seems."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 pm
((Yes. Sorry that i forgot that part aswell. i must have been brain dead when i made that Profile.)

"I'm sorry, but I..." she trailed off and seemed to be staring off into space. Then she shook her head and Said, "Sorry i zoned out. As i was saying, I can't really remember anything. there was this guy with long purple hair. But thats it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 pm
Zero looked at him as though he were telling him the same stories his grandmother had told him. "I only remember getting pinned and starting to black out, and when I woke up I was laying in a closet, with a voice telling me it would not save me again." He rubbed his head, wondering just how true the legends could be.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:05 pm
((Who's the guy with long purple hair?))

Daisuke turned to Zero again. "Well, then...that's maddeningly unhelpful." He concentrated, struggling to recall all the details of the stories he'd heard over the years. He remembered something, and his face lit up. "I seem to remember hearing that Soul Reapers can show strange powers during Hollowfication...have you ever had a near-death experience? A battle you almost lost, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 pm
((grensho. And i know i put that in there cause i had to Double check just now.))  

Jett Foulke

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 pm
"Other than earlier the only time I nearly died was when I was a child." Zero closed his eyes to think back to that day when he had nearly died. "I was only 6 or 7 years old at the time, and I was playing in a field near my home. As I was playing, I heard a sound from the woods, and I went to see what it was, and it turned out to be a trap. The Hollow that attacked me then was still weak, but it was still much stronger than me, and it was able to pierce my side near my heart." He lifted his robe slightly to show the scar that still remained. "I was saved by a Soul Reaper with a giant zanpakuto and orange hair, but he left quickly without saying anything, other than alerting my grandmother."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 pm
((lol, I hope that wasn't Ichigo. Remember, this RP has nothing in common with the Bleach we all know and love.))

"Well...stories say that, if Hollowfication begins and is interrupted at the right moment, the Hollow that might have been still remains within the soul of the person who was injured. Maybe that's what happened to you, Captain," he said with a shrug. He turned to Allie again. "What about you? Do you remember anything like that happening when you were young?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games