Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 am
Vampire Toy
Alex Teaflower
I got a teacher from hell assigned to me this semester so it's likely that I won't be able to RP everyday (if I actually do the work which I have to do) So... pray with me that I don't fail it >3<

I'll RP when I can smile

Will you be on enough to teach?

I'm totally awesome enough to only spend 1 day a week (minimum, mostly because I do have a few other classes that like to spring some stuff on me) because I do all of my work for my hell teacher on the day he assigns it so that I get it done ASAP and have time for you guys because I love you guys smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 am
So apparently cold and flu seaon isn't done with me yet. Silly me thinking I already played the ill and half dead bit. So meds have got me concious enough to warn you, I'm sorry I didn't get on yesterday. It hit me so hard my mom damn near took me to the hospital. I will try to update best I can, so I appologize now if anything I post is a little wacky. Sorry!  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 pm
VT and I will be gone for the rest of the day today, as we have a LOT of things to catch up on irl. Hopefully, we'll get on later tonight, but nothing is guaranteed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm
>.< I'll be gone for a few days and I'll doubt I'll have time to post. I'll try to keep up with what homework is due then, but I probably won't be posting a whole lot until the weekend.  

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

BlueRaspberryVodka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Since I am so amazingly awesome with my computer skillz stare I got a bad virus on my comp the day students were being sorted and so have been and will be very very scarce. I will spend almost all of tonight posting in the professor offices to catch the twins up [Rowan and Alexis Titan] and hopefully I will be able to buy a new computer and reformat my computer by Thursday......*crosses fingers for luck*

And here I was looking forward to being super active in this guild crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:22 am
I truly apologize for my lack of absence in the classrooms, but it's my last year of high school, I'm freaking out because of the end of year exams, I've got band rehearsals thrice a week, and since I got trouble with the family, I didn't get to RP much at the beginning of the 'school year'. Since winter holidays start on Friday, I'll try and catch up as soon as possible, I promise! So far, my only characters at Hogwarts are Lucy Bonks, Gryffindor and John Malcolm Dundas, Slytherin. You'll get your fav. member back! ;P

- Lu ^.^

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm
Right guys, sometime over this weekend my ma's moving back in. I'll probably still get on but in-case I don't, ya know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 am
I wont be completely absent but I wanted to apologize for my lack of attendance in the classes. I will try and update them as often as possible. Recently Ive been just stressed out and it effects my rping when im stressed. I'll try and get them updated asap. Also I am moving at the end of this month so Im doing a lot of packing and such so that is another reason Ive been scatterbrained with classes.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm
I'm still suffering from my second flu in 2 months. I'll post as I can. I'll get assignments done, but I dunno about major character development.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 am
'Kay, I'm gonna start posting in classrooms! blaugh  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am
at the end of the month I will be losing my internet temporarily. It will be back up that same weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 am
Just giving a heads up but it's VERY likely that by next month I'll start spending 2 weeks a month with my dad and his internet is crap (one week with my dad and then two with my mom and then another week with my dad)

I'll tell you when (because I can't go until my room's cleaned >_>)  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am
Soooo... Kat and I have some bad news; she and I will be gone for almost the whole week... we've been nominated for some scholarship and we have to fill out paperwork and stuff. Then there is school, tutoring, and a bunch of other stuff. She and I will get on, but things will be so slow on our end. We apologize, but teh sexies will be back soon enough 4laugh !  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 am
Sorry guys. Im going to have to take a leave of absence for a while. Im not getting any better from being sick. My mind is all mushy and I cant really think straight. So i need someone to cover Divinatoins for me. Anyone willing?  

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm
Just a warning. I am better from my bout with the flu, but my dad just got home from a week stay in the hospital. Things are a little crazy in here so I will do my best to update but you might not see me in the classes as much as I can. I won't deny it's been easier for me to update the little things going on. So hopfully things will settle down here soon and I'll be more active. Thanks guys!  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games