Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled at Aster. She was interesting to say the least. Her hair was grey, an odd color much like his pure white. He could only imagine the odds of that happening. Part of him wondered is she was an alibino like him and used a similar potion but she didn't have the red eyes that all albinos had. None the less his interest was piqued. "It's wonderful too meet you Miss Cardell. I hope you enjoy your time here at Hogwarts. Please if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. That goes for all of you. I love to help." He replied his smile softer then before. Oh yes this year would be very interesting. "Hello again milady. How was your summer?" The older Ravenclaw asked turning to look at the Grey Lady.

((EDITED, slightly. I just read Aster's profile and reliezed I called her an albino when she wasn't one. my appologizes))
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady raised an eyebrow at the first year boy's response. Is this boy challenged she thought. She turned her attention towards the First Year Girl "The House cup is a trophy awarded to the house that has the highest points at the end of the year." she said. "It is a long lasting Tradition since my time as a student." she said. "Though in the time since many traditions have changed". She then turned her attention to Xenos. "It was the usual Mr. da Vinci. Wondering the halls of Hogwarts, studying the night sky, and discussing events with the other ghosts"

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; Ravenclaw

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster returned Xenos' smile with a small one of her own. The guy seemed pleasant, and she believed him to genuine with his kind demeanor. "Thank you. I do appreciate your offer, Mr. da Vinci" Her words were calm, but there was a subtle warmth to them. The girl chuckled to herself. She dodged a bullet, she had almost added a 'Leonardo' in front of the the 4th Year's surname.

The Grey Lady answer the 1st Year's question. She nodded in reply, and comitted the information into her memory. 'So the House Cup is a prize in a contest... A house wins when they get the most points..." "How does one obtain points for their House?" She murmured, opening the question to the Xenos and the Lady.

Aster noticed Archie thumping his head on the table, and then frowned. She quickly shoved her hands between the boy's head and the table, trying to create a protective barrier. "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself! You don't want to lose brain cells, do you?" Her tone was calm, but her Welsh accent creeped out. Aster's expression was openly worried. She didn't question his weird action, she lived with very strange people herself...

((Eh. Its o.k. I called her one myself... whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

"You are welcome. As for obtaining points it's simple really. Professors will give them away for answering questions in class, or for getting a certain grade on a test. Sometimes if they see you doing something good for another they might. It just depends on the teacher. Just be wary, some give them as easily as they take them." Xenos explained with a smile. Aster was so polite it was a surprising change of pace. It also made him wonder what kind of family she came from.

"You don't sound too happy about that milady. Did you not enjoy yourself?" He asked the ghost honestly curious. Then again he didn't talk to ghost often enough to really understand them.

((lol you're the first person to make any comment about his last name. I was wondering how long it would take XD))

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

The redhead stopped thumping his head when he felt a pair of soft hands in the way. He sat back up and shook his head quickly.
"Sorry Aster, didn't mean to worry you." Archades turned to the Gray Lady and bowed slightly, a difficult proposition since he was sitting down.
"I apologize for that Ma'am. I was raised as a mundane, so I have never met a ghost before. Seeing one proved to be quite a shock." Again he bowed his head to her before turning back to Aster and reaching up and rubbing at the worry lines on her face, a mischievous grin on his face. He could tell that he had worried her and wanted to take her mind off of that. The boy placed his thumbs at the corners of her mouth and began trying to pull her lips up into a smile.
"Come on Aster, if you frown you'll get stuck like that and pretty girls shouldn't frown all the time."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster nodded at the ablino's reply. She, yet again, comitted another Hogwarts fact in her brain. It sounded look a good system, with the expection of the last part. The girl liked the sound of the House Cup contest, from what she could gather it seemed exciting."If a house garners a lot of points it must really raise House spirit...." Her words had a far-away quality to them, signaling she was musing.

Aster attention flickered to her red head companion. She sighed, relieved that her fellow First Year had stopped killing his brain cells. Those things were precious... She withdrew her hands, and then nodded at Archie. Accepting his apology. The grey-haired girl placed her cheek in her palm, and listened to his apology to the Grey Lady. She became confused by his usage of mundane. 'Does he mean muggle-borne?' She wondered, he seemed to have known a lot about the magical world on the boat, so she had assumed that he grew up with it, unlike herself. Aster remebered the red head's book from eariler - Hogwarts, A History if she recalled correctly, maybe that taught him a lot... The Ravenclaw felt some fingers rub at her face, she raised a questionning eye brow at the offender. Thumbs placed themselves on the corner of her lips, and pulled it into a smile. The girl lightly popped Archie on the side of his face, in a mock slap. She backed away from him, so that he no longer touched her. Aster hugged herself and then shook. Small chuckles escaped from her, eventually lifting into mirthful laughter. She had found his last comment funny. After her laughter subsided, she waved a hand dismissively. "Thanks for the compliment." She smiled, he was just saying that to be nice.

((I have solved that trouble, huh? I feel awesome, whoots~ 3nodding ))  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca was glad to be in Ravenclaw. She knew she would be welcomed into this great house. The brunette smiled to her fellow housemates as she slid onto an open seat. She looked over to Archades. "Ghosts aren't that frightening. At least the grey lady isn't to me. The bloody baron over there, gives me the willies." She pointed to the more bloodthristy ghost at the slytherin table.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Archades frowned heavily and leaned forward enough to poke Aster's forehead.
"You laughed at something that wasn't meant to be a joke." His face was irritated - he had been completely serious, and yet it seemed that Aster didn't believe him. Then he heard someone talking and glanced towards a girl who had just been sorted and shook his head.
"Sorry for the misinterpretation. The Gray Lady does not frighten me at all." He nodded to the ghost who was the topic of their conversation. Then the redhead's gaze slid back to the girl.
"And sorry for not introducing myself when you came to sit down. I'm Archades Montague."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca nodded as she shook his hand. "My name is Rebecca Finch, sorry for interrupting your conversation. I'm still so happy to be in this house where I can read books to my hearts content and no one will bother me about it." Rebecca's smiled faltered for a moment and her blue eyes darkened. But, soon they snapped back into their neutral tone.

"So, would you mind introducing me to your slap happy friend?" Her smile returning.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Archades chuckled slightly and nodded his head.
"I understand that feeling completely Miss Finch. And the vicious cutie is Aster Cardell." He leaned bck so that he wasn't in the way between the two girls and gestured with one hand awkwardly. His mother had raised him to be polite to witches, and from his own reading he knew that girls normally liked it if you told them how you felt about their appearance. Though he did make sure to lean to the side some - that slap had stung his face a bit and he didn't want another just yet!

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year, Ravenclaw

Rebecca waved at Aster, "It's nice to meet you, Aster. If you didn't hear, my name is Rebecca Finch. Now, Archades and Aster, which subject are you most excited about?" She asked enthused about the prospect of class.

((I'm not going to be on for much longer, just fyi))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster's lavender eyes widen as Archie plopped his forehead onto her own, the movement came out of no where. She withheld expression of any kind, and kept her face netural, as the red head said: You laughed at something that wasn't meant to be a joke. The words affected her, but she couldn't exactly put a word on what she felt. 'Bitterness? Guilt?' The grey-haired mentally surmised, searching for an answer. It was shot in the dark. All she was certain of was that she felt bad and that her actions were rude. In an attempt to abate her emotions and distract herself, the Ravenclaw looked around the Great Hall. Her gaze finally rested on her house's hourglass. She stared at while the two spoke. Aster's attention flickered back them as the red head annouced her name. He was introducing her. She withheld a weary sigh, and simply noddded in conformation. Her eyes flickered to the brunette, she twinkled her fingers in a wave. The girl gave her name. Cardell nodded, and then shrugged her shoulders at the question. "I do not know what classes Hogwarts offers, so I cannot feel excitement about any of them." She randomly clapped as someone was just sorted, and then tugged hesitantly at Archie's sleeve. "I'm sorry..." Her words were mumured softly, for just him to hear. Her eyes were down-cast, and brow furrowed. Her normal poise was missing.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

The young redhead sat back up and scooted a hair closer to Aster and nudged her knee with his - he had seen her defensive reaction for what it was,trying to hide from something she didn't want to deal with. He flashed her a quick smile to show her that there was nothing wrong before turning his gaze back to Rebecca.
"I have to say I'm looking forward to Potions and D.A.D.A the most." His eyes widened when he heard what Aster said and turned around to look at her. "Aster, is everything ok? You should have at least gotten your textbooks and looked through them by now..." His voice was slightly worried - it almost soudned like someone had purposefully kept information from her, and for the young redhead Ravenclaw, nothing could be a more heinous crime. The dark blue eyes were concerned as they looked at her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st. Year, Ravenclaw

Rebecca nodded at Archades's answer but before she could answer, she saw Aster's expression. It was hard for her to read it since the red-head was blocking her view. Her logic was trying hard to figure out the girl's emotions. But, her mouth spoke first, "Aster, is there something wrong?" Her head peered behind Archades. Her eyes filled with some understanding at where the girl was coming from.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Zamir chuckled at the exchange between the first years. Xenos could be such a charmer sometimes. He wondered how the Slytherin boy would feel about all this. He smirked as a few scenarios came to mind but he hummed as he continued with his sketching.
The whole sorting part of the school year always made him rather sleepy. It is usually thanks to Xenos that he kept himself from passing out entirely on the table.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games