Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled,"I love birds, I can't wait to meet her!" He said as he pushed his plate away."Are you alright Yuan, you seem...distracted?" He asked noticing the second year looked a bit distant.He turned around to look where he was looking and he too spotted the snake,"whoa...figures that a Slytherin would have the ability to control a king cobra" Nevin said with a nervous laugh."That IS poisonous" he said turning and looking back at Yuan.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

"Great! I hope she's ok. She gets lonely easy so...yeah anyway." Cyrus smiled at Nevin. When he noticed the change in his friends gaze he looked too. "Wow that's a big snake."

"Yeah figures. I'm just worried about Grog. He loves snake meat. It's a good thing frogbat's are immune to most snake venom." Yuan said as he petted Grog. The little creautre arched into the move and nibbling in a loving mannar on Yuan's fingers. Smiling at him, Yuan pulled somemore meat down onto the plate and a few strawberries his other favorite.

User Image

User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

"I hope we head back soon then so we can check on her. I don't want her to be lonely!" He said a little worried. Bad things can happen to little animals who get depressed easily. "Looks like Gryffindor is heading out" he said with a sigh. "I wonder when they will let us go." He was getting impatient. He wanted to see his room and show his friends Hachi. Although he was impatient, his eyes never left the snake. It looked as though it was laughing then it turned and looked at him and he quickly looked away. A shiver went down his spine. Creepy...he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 am
User Image

"Does look that way. Yuan, do you know when we'll be leaving?" Cyrus asked looking over at the older boy. It looked like everyone was done eating, and frankly he wanted to get going.

"I don't know. A prefect should be along soon to take us. I don't know the new password though." Yuan answered with a sigh. He was done eating too merely pulling some food apart so Grog could eat his fill.

User Image

User Image

((and we could move to the common room. Pretending a prefect came, cause I'm tired of the table. if you want to though))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm
User ImageLainey Johnston
First Year Hufflepuff

Lainey walked up to the table with a smile on her face. "Hello everyone!" She said with excitement in her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuan looked up as another new first year joined them. "Hello! Welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Yuan Trinity, second year. This here is Cyrus and Nevin." Yuan said smiling lightly at the girl as he gestured to the two first years. Earlier in the evening he'd have more energy but as the night wore on he was starting to get tired. "Pull up a seat and join us." He offered as he pet Grog.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
Lainey Johnston
First Year Hufflepuff

Lainey sat down close enough to talk to Yuan. She looked at the adorable feathered creature he was petting and began to wonder what it was. "Is that a Griffin?" She said pointing to the creature in Yuan.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh no. I doubt a griffen would put up with me as much as this guy has. He's what's known as a frogbat, they are from South America. Always thought it was a weird name for them considering there isn't anything bat ish about them. Frog yes you should see how big he can open his mouth." Yuan explained smiling at the girl. The kitten size creature stepped back from the cleaned plate turning to nibble lightly on Yuan's figures. Laughing a little at the feeling he scooped him up as Grog rolled onto his side, belly plump. "His name's Grog. He's not poisonous, or mean so if you'd like to pet him you're welcome too."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Lainey smiled at the frogbat named Grog. She never seen anything like him. "He's very adorable! Can I pet him please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yeah sure by all means. He likes it the most under his beak." Yuan said as Grog started to settle into his owners arms. The little thing shifted looking at Lainey sleeping, it's large eyes half closed. "Grog..." it muttered as it lifted it's head.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Lainey took the fragile frogbat in her arms. She rubbed gently under Grog's beak and started rubbing his head. She slightly smiled. "He's absolutely precious."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuan smiled at the girl chuckling at how easily Grog fell in love with people. "I know. I won't deny it the little guy's got me wrapped around around his claw." He said looking at his pet with a loving gaze. "Grog" the little thing croaked.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:46 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image
Hans ate lightly as the others talked, but keeping quiet himself. He was too shy to openly talk to any of them at least until he felt more comfortable around them. That could take a couple of days, sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 am
User Image
Lainey lightly laughed, and continued to stroke Grog's head. Lainey then remembered that she never introduced herself. She laughed at her forgetfulness. "I'm sorry, but I never introduced myself. I'm Lainey Johnston," she said with enthusiasm and a smile.

Lainey looked at Grog, and noticed that Grog was getting tired. "Do you want him back Yuan? I know frobats need sleep too."  

Nalanie Escar

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 am
User Image

Nevin yawned and stretched,"Ya Im getting kind of tired and I wanted to show you guys Hachi before we pass out" he said laughing through another yawn. It had been a long, fun, stressful day and Nevin was ready to just sleep. Nevin didn't speak to Yuan noticing he was a little distracted with the other new girl. His attention was brought to another first year, John mason.He was quiet and keeping to himself. "Hey, Im Nevin Asphodel."He said extending a hand to John. "And you are?" he asked trying to sound confident but his words shook a little. He didn't know John and was nervous about being so forward with introductions but he knew how much it could help.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games